IGNORED

Premier League 2019/20

Taa_Saparot

On 06/11/2019 at 08:22, blue1878 said:

On Saturday 7th December I will be flying of to Thailand and spending a month in Pattaya.  I'm a season ticket holder of Everton and will miss 3 league games, 1 carabao Cup game and maybe one FA Cup game depending on if we get drawn at home or away in the 3rd round.  I should be able to watch all the Everton games home and away live in Pattaya except for the Everton vs Chelsea game because I will be flying between England and Thailand at the time

Not necessarily, last trip I flew home on ethiad & whilst flicking through the TV I noticed a sport channel. Low & behold Villa v West Ham live! 

Maybe I’m behind the times as I usually just watch a few movies. Thought any sports would just be pre recorded. It lagged a little but considering my location can’t complain. 

Don’t know if this is just ethiad, but if you’re flying whilst a game is on you might want to check if the airline has a sports channel. 

On 06/11/2019 at 15:22, blue1878 said:

On Saturday 7th December I will be flying of to Thailand and spending a month in Pattaya.  I'm a season ticket holder of Everton and will miss 3 league games, 1 carabao Cup game and maybe one FA Cup game depending on if we get drawn at home or away in the 3rd round.  I should be able to watch all the Everton games home and away live in Pattaya except for the Everton vs Chelsea game because I will be flying between England and Thailand at the time

All PL games are available in bars that have android boxes or True tv. Only game you may miss is an evening kickoff that starts at 3am here, most bars are supposed to be closed by then

9 hours ago, Baxidar ba said:

Not necessarily, last trip I flew home on ethiad & whilst flicking through the TV I noticed a sport channel. Low & behold Villa v West Ham live! 

Maybe I’m behind the times as I usually just watch a few movies. Thought any sports would just be pre recorded. It lagged a little but considering my location can’t complain. 

Don’t know if this is just ethiad, but if you’re flying whilst a game is on you might want to check if the airline has a sports channel. 

I'm flying with Emirates and according to there website they do show live sport.  On the 7th December Everton play Chelsea and it's kicking off at 12:30pm UK time.  And the game is being played whilst I am on the Manchester to Dubai flight.  So I am hoping my flight will show the game.  Also during evening of the 7th December its the Joshua vs Ruiz fight. And I think  the fight will be fought whilst I am on the Dubai to Suvarnabhumi flight. The flight is a 6 hour flight and takes of at 22:35 local time and 18:35 UK time.  So if you think UK time the flight takes of at 18:35 and lands at 00:35.  So I am hoping the Dubai to BKK flight will show the fight.  Last Saturday I did send emirates an e-mail about the game and the fight but so far they have not replied.  At worst I can check the inflight sport channels when I get on the plane

4 hours ago, Thamesbank said:

All PL games are available in bars that have android boxes or True tv. Only game you may miss is an evening kickoff that starts at 3am here, most bars are supposed to be closed by then

Looking at the Everton fixtures the only very late kick off game is our Q/Final game against Leicester City which kicks off at 2:45am local time but I'm hoping (fingers crossed) there will be places like Retox game on in Soi Honey, I-rovers in LK Metro and Witherspoons in Soi buakhow that will show the game live.  The only other late game for me is the Manchester City vs Everton game which kicks off at 00:30

Edited by blue1878

19 hours ago, blue1878 said:

Looking at the Everton fixtures the only very late kick off game is our Q/Final game against Leicester City which kicks off at 2:45am local time but I'm hoping (fingers crossed) there will be places like Retox game on in Soi Honey, I-rovers in LK Metro and Witherspoons in Soi buakhow that will show the game live.  The only other late game for me is the Manchester City vs Everton game which kicks off at 00:30

You'll get the 00.30 game ok.

Not sure which places will be open until 04.30 to watch the late game. But unlikely either side will put out a first team for that:D

3 hours ago, Thamesbank said:

You'll get the 00.30 game ok.

Not sure which places will be open until 04.30 to watch the late game. But unlikely either side will put out a first team for that:D

I know that I Rovers in LK Metro is open 24/7 and show all premier league no matter what the time is.  So I am hoping they will show the Caraboa cup games that kick off at 02:45 and 03:00am.

20 hours ago, blue1878 said:

I know that I Rovers in LK Metro is open 24/7 and show all Premier league no matter what the time is.  So I am hoping they will show the Caraboa cup games that kick off at 02:45 and 03:00am.

Thought bars had to close by 2am ?

3 hours ago, Thamesbank said:

Thought bars had to close by 2am ?

Hi Thamesbank even though there's been talk off bars having to closer earlier only bars in the quieter area's close at 2am.  A lot of bars and gogo's will close at 3am. And there will be some still open till later. And there will be some places like I-rovers which will be open 24/7.  So if your a football fan for example and your team has a evening kick off back in England you will be able to watch the game at places like          i-rovers

Tottenham have sacked head coach Mauricio Pochettino after five years in charge.

More surprised at the timing of this, than anything else.

16 minutes ago, Taa_Saparot said:

Tottenham have sacked head coach Mauricio Pochettino after five years in charge.

Breaking news?

................................................................................................................

1 minute ago, Taa_Saparot said:

Happened in the last 30 minutes.

yea, reading bout that now.

................................................................................................................

Bayern Munich awaits.

A8366FA3-B3B7-4117-ABC3-B6718F4F9A29.png

• Haha 2

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

1 hour ago, Taa_Saparot said:

I think a mistake to sack him , I liked his football philosophy, he brought Spurs to the highest level . Any club who will get him will be lucky . I’m hoping of where he will go . ( Most Of you knows who ) :rolleyes:

Another Note , Great to see Wales has almost finally qualified.  ( 76 minutes , not over yet  ) 

Edited by jocky king

Obviously with him a lot of goings on in the background with some players and his agent playing up the rumours of this club or that club wanting him as their manager.

Ultimately reaching the European cup final and their relatively poor start to the season has probably highlighted that he’s taken them as far as he can.

Most likely turnout a good move for both him and Spuds. 
I do however think Spurs do seem to have higher opinion of themselves and where they should be I’ve always seen them as a good cup side but not really championship contenders.

Can't see Jose getting the job as he always spends big money and we don't do that ,I think Howe will be a better fit 

We should have sold all the bad apples and allowed Poch to do the rebuild with players he actually wanted 

32 minutes ago, Taa_Saparot said:

Mourinho announced as new Manager of Spurs.

Turns out talks have been going on for weeks.

This is going to be Epic

As I Gooner i can't wait for the meltdowns from Maureen when he doesnt get the money/players he wants. Levy is not going to change the habits of a lifetime and start dishing out cash.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

1 hour ago, whitespider said:

This is going to be Epic

As I Gooner i can't wait for the meltdowns from Maureen when he doesnt get the money/players he wants. Levy is not going to change the habits of a lifetime and start dishing out cash.

Do you see Jose changing his stripes after back to back sacking in Chelsea and Utd.

42 minutes ago, Mick Pattaya said:

Do you see Jose changing his stripes after back to back sacking in Chelsea and Utd.

I have no idea TBH. I just hope we get a good laugh out of it :) 

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

He has always spent big money to win trophies and then leaves after 3 years ,as a club which I have been a season ticket holder since 1975 ,the board haven't spent hardly any money on the playing staff for 5 seasons ,,why will they change now 

You never heard the fans shouting for Poch to go ,I'm sure there will be a big reaction against the board on Tuesday night game