Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

BEWARE - "new policy" at Hilton: only over 20 allowed

Luv2Phuket

22 minutes ago, markytee said:

WWW:PATTAYAONE.CON/LISTE1SX

have a look at the link, will give you all the hotels in pattaya A to Z with there joiner fees

You've got your head buried in the sand I think.

Do you believe everything you see on the web?

i.e. Your link say's Hilton hotel charges 1000bht and they don't have a joiner fee.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, slalom said:

You've got your head buried in the sand I think.

Do you believe everything you see on the web?

i.e. Your link say's Hilton hotel charges 1000bht and they don't have a joiner fee.

So what your saying is all the hotels in pattaya are girl friendly?

The Hilton has no joiner fee or they just don't inforce it? 

3 minutes ago, markytee said:

I will say that the vast majority of high end hotels in Pattaya and Bangkok for that matter don't charge a joiner fee.

14 minutes ago, Mr Wombat said:

You find people that stay in 5 star hotels expect the staff to wipe there asses. They want something for overpaying on what is basically a small room

Crazy and unfounded remark. 

Perhaps you're  an envious chap.

13 minutes ago, markytee said:

The Hilton has no joiner fee or they just don't inforce it? 

They don't ENforce it.

1 minute ago, slalom said:

Crazy and unfounded remark. 

Perhaps you're  an envious chap.

Envious of what.

Yeah... I want to fly half way around the world to fuck cheap hookers but then stay in an overpriced 5 star hotel and complain about everything

12 Pints in Know it all

55 minutes ago, markytee said:

WWW:PATTAYAONE.CON/LISTE1SX

have a look at the link, will give you all the hotels in pattaya A to Z with there joiner fees

Ya..but which ones have been made silly high to discourage it?

Nobody said that they didnt exist.

IYKYK

5 minutes ago, Mr Wombat said:

Envious of what.

Yeah... I want to fly half way around the world to fuck cheap hookers but then stay in an overpriced 5 star hotel and complain about everything

So why are you upset that people have more to spend than you?  Hilton seems to be doing OK with 30+ floors of people who are not on your budget.

Thats what envy...is.

When you start paying for my/others vacation, you can throw knives at it from some moral high ground.

IYKYK

8 minutes ago, Mr Wombat said:

Envious of what.

You're welcome to do that.

Not everyone complains about their accommodation, Not everyone has a small room even. Mine was ok.

Your remarks are unfounded.

What do you mean half way around the world? Aren't you a hop, skip and jump from Thailand?

And have some respect for the girls!! 

4 minutes ago, speedtoy said:

So why are you upset that people have more to spend than you?  Hilton seems to be doing OK with 30+ floors of people who are not on your budget.

Thats what Envy...is.

When you start paying for my/others vacation, you can throw knives at it from some moral high ground.

Mate read the original post I made - it was to do with the attitude of the people staying in the 5 star hotels not the budget of them. Even if I was a billionaire I would still stay on soi buakhau where all my friends bars are.

12 Pints in Know it all

15 minutes ago, speedtoy said:

Ya..but which ones have been made silly high to discourage it?

Nobody said that they didnt exist.

I think the ones that charge 1000b plus is to me silly high, that's as much as I pay for st for the girl.

I stay in pattaya  for a month so if I take 1 girl back to the hotel room every night that's an extra 30000b.

I guess some people have more money to throw away than me.

1 minute ago, slalom said:

What do you mean half way around the world? Aren't you a hop, skip and jump from Thailand?

And have some respect for the girls!! 

14 hours door to door for me.

I agree with you on the girls comment, I was being a bit over the top there

12 Pints in Know it all

Good thing I only take Milfs and Gilfs to my room so never had that problem....

I think you should cut and run before your LT arrives, for the staff to screw that relationship up...

Good luck Mate.

2 hours ago, slalom said:

They don't ENforce it.

If you go back to a post in 2015 that you partook in about joiner fee at the Hilton, you will see that some BM were charged the 1000b joiner fee

34 minutes ago, markytee said:

If you go back to a post in 2015 that you partook in about joiner fee at the Hilton, you will see that some BM were charged the 1000b joiner fee

I'm not even going to look, I'll go as far as to say that things change and joiner fee's are no longer enforced at the Hilton. Similar to prostitution is illegal in Thailand but the law is  largely un-enforced.

14 hours ago, Luv2Phuket said:

I just got fucking cock-blocked by the assholes here at the Hilton!

Barfined a cute thing from Palace...get back here, and the fucking security guard claims it is illegal for her to go to my room, because she was 19.

I said GTFOH!  I have taken 19 year old guests to my room HERE before!  

They claim it is a new policy....I said "how about you provide fucking NOTICE of that policy?!?"

I'm stuck here for 3 more nights because I booked on points.  Checked InterContinental and Holiday Inn, but both booked solid.

Unbelievably pissed off.

Gonna rip the fuck out of this place over the little details -- paint peeling; outside wall on suite had paint bubbled up from water damage; water from shower leaks all over the bathroom floor (soaks a towel every time I use it).

And I can't wait for my LLT to get here tomorrow and be told all about it by the hotel!  

Couldn't think clearly because I was so stunned (and pissed!), but I should have immediately caught a taxi to a ST hotel.  Couldn't think of one because i don't usually use them.

First time this has EVER happened to me (although, admittedly, my BFs are usually over 19!)

Thanks for the heads up. Just cancelled my booking for March...rebooked at Holiday Inn....aced Hilton off my list for good. 

2 hours ago, HappyGoLuckyUSA said:

Thanks for the heads up. Just cancelled my booking for March...rebooked at Holiday Inn....aced Hilton off my list for good. 

Based on feedback, you may have the same issue at Holiday Inn! 

6 hours ago, Mr Wombat said:

You find people that stay in 5 star hotels expect the staff to wipe there asses. Is that what you imagine to be true or is it based on years of experience in the hotel industry? 

They want something for overpaying on what is basically a small room. You are aware that not everybody stays in the basic room and even if they do, they do not stay just for the room. Secondly, you are aware for a lot of people staying at the Hilton, the nightly fee is spare change? 

5 hours ago, Mr Wombat said:

Even if I was a billionaire I would still stay on soi buakhau where all my friends bars are.

If you were a billionaire you couldn’t afford an extremely short taxi ride? 

5 hours ago, Mr Wombat said:

Envious

It is how you come across. Take another look at your posts. 

35 minutes ago, Luv2Phuket said:

Based on feedback, you may have the same issue at Holiday Inn

Nah, Holiday inn doesnt require you to check in the girl...its voluntary unless that changed since last month....

6 hours ago, nzwolfgang said:

I’m surprised this is news to you guys.  It’s standard policy everywhere.  If you’ve been getting girls in under 20 before then it’s down to luck. They do NOT want to take a chance that the girls are underage.  And quite rightly. 

Yeah but when you have not made yourself aware of something, the best course of action is to verbally abuse people who are just doing their job. 

15 minutes ago, George1234 said:

Yeah but when you have not made yourself aware of something, the best course of action is to verbally abuse people who are just doing their job. 

Yes I agree, the OP should have been asked to pack his bags and frog marched out of the hotel.

Shameful and deplorable behaviour, I would have expected a Mod on these forums to lead by example.

Remember, nice to be nice should apply to everything not only to these forums.

Complain in a civil and respectable manner, even when you're horny and pissed.

Personally, I'd hate to work in the public service sector.

This policy has been in place at the LK hotels for some time, they do however have a notice on the desk stating the fact. Last time I stayed at the LK Royal Suite I got a 20 year old from Thai Friendly, when she handed her ID over the receptionist said she was 19 and could not come to my room the girl insisted she was 20. I checked her ID and pointed out t@hat her birthday was a month before making her 20. Receptionist apologised and up to the room we went. 

The judge has spoken and passed judgement

Archived