IGNORED

M.C. Burger

M.C. Chris

Just an update... We have parted ways with Endless Lounge as we required more kitchen space than what they had available. We have relocated our new shop just a few doors down inside of Krazy 80's Bar. With the extra space, we are going to be making our bread in house and grinding our own meat in the near future. We are going to be having an opening party as well with plenty of grub for all. Keep an eye on our Facebook page for details on that(will post here as well). Check out the attached pic to see the new location on the map. It's only about 80 meters from the previous one. Hope to see some of you soon.

Screen Shot 2019-07-02 at 5.51.43 PM.png

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also... for anyone who didn't know, we opened a shop up on soi 6/1 directly behind Jungle Bar. This location is providing all delivery services for Soi 6 and also has a small counter where you can dine in if you want to take a break from the 6 for a few minutes.

Screen Shot 2019-07-02 at 5.54.44 PM.png

MC Chris wrote: Also... for anyone who didn't know, we opened a shop up on soi 6/1

Burgers & sausages to go:P

Great burgers for sure

www.sugarcanemafia.com

I sure hope you have working air conditioning at your new location. About a month ago, I made my way to your Soi Buakhao location , working up a sweat on my way but remembering you had an enclosed area there as I had seen earlier and I wanted to try out your burgers. When I walked inside, felt that there was in fact no a/c despite having a closed in section(only fans) and being told by the waitress that there was no a/c, I decided to ditch the idea because I wanted to eat in comfort on that hot and humid afternoon. Still haven't tried one of your burgers. Are any of your locations actually air conditioned?

4.4/5 Rating after 76 Reviews on Google, that's really good. And 4.7/5 after 17 Reviews for the Soi 6/1 Location. Well, i think i have to visit Soi 6/1 next time, only for the burgers of course :)

3 minutes ago, JohnDoesPattaya said:

4.4/5 Rating after 76 Reviews on Google, that's really good. And 4.7/5 after 17 Reviews for the Soi 6/1 Location. Well, i think i have to visit Soi 6/1 next time, only for the burgers of course :)

I have had a few burgers from MC from the old location the burgers are top notch.

18 hours ago, KentuckyWildcat said:

I sure hope you have working air conditioning at your new location. About a month ago, I made my way to your Soi Buakhao location , working up a sweat on my way but remembering you had an enclosed area there as I had seen earlier and I wanted to try out your burgers. When I walked inside, felt that there was in fact no a/c despite having a closed in section(only fans) and being told by the waitress that there was no a/c, I decided to ditch the idea because I wanted to eat in comfort on that hot and humid afternoon. Still haven't tried one of your burgers. Are any of your locations actually air conditioned?

That is actually a big part of the reason why we moved from our old location. The old place where we were renting a kitchen from did a very poor job with upkeep in their bar so aircon didnt work.... ventilation for smoke was atrocious... As part of our deal of moving into the new location inside Krazy 80's, we installed a brand new aircon/air curtain system so it's nice and cool.

7 hours ago, Pheat said:

I have had a few burgers from MC from the old location the burgers are top notch.

Much appreciated!! :D

7 hours ago, M.C. Chris said:

That is actually a big part of the reason why we moved from our old location. The old place where we were renting a kitchen from did a very poor job with upkeep in their bar so aircon didnt work.... ventilation for smoke was atrocious... As part of our deal of moving into the new location inside Krazy 80's, we installed a brand new aircon/air curtain system so it's nice and cool.

That's great to hear. Your food is very good, nice to know the new location will have air.

Just an observation/question on wait staff. Do you rely on the bar staff to take and fill your food orders? Some of the staff at the old location were bloody hopeless, on two occasions I witnessed people leave without ordering because they couldn't get served, and I nearly walked out once myself.   

I hope the new location is an improvement in that area, missing out on customers because of poor service is crazy. Not meant to be a complaint, just letting you know m y experiences so you don't lose customers. 

Cheers, looking forward to visiting the new location.

17 hours ago, Gnorman said:

That's great to hear. Your food is very good, nice to know the new location will have air.

Just an observation/question on wait staff. Do you rely on the bar staff to take and fill your food orders? Some of the staff at the old location were bloody hopeless, on two occasions I witnessed people leave without ordering because they couldn't get served, and I nearly walked out once myself.   

I hope the new location is an improvement in that area, missing out on customers because of poor service is crazy. Not meant to be a complaint, just letting you know m y experiences so you don't lose customers.  

Cheers, looking forward to visiting the new location.

We were having staffing issues for awhile so the bar staff would attempt to help when we were busy. Their English wasn't quite up to snuff though, so we had some botched orders which led to them not wanting to mess with food orders at all. We eventually worked it out so that they would get one of our staff to come take care of everything. There were some other issues contributing as well (not a discussion for here). Our staffing woes have ended for the time being though, so we are handling  almost all of the in-house orders now. As an added bonus though, the bar staff in the new place are much more attentive and have a better grasp on their English.

Looking forward to your visit :)

Archived