IGNORED

M.C. Burger

M.C. Chris

Many of you probably know of us. I just got signed up here on PA. Our new kitchen is opening on August 3rd, 2018 inside Endless Lounge on Soi Buakhao (210/41 Soi Buakhao) directly across from Tree Town night market. Our menu is going to be expanding in the near future. I will update here as necessary. Until then, check us out on Facebook at https://facebook.com/mcburgerthailand.

MC Burger meal.png

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just looked at the menu on your facebook page.

Good looking burger for 200 baht with the fries.

Now just need to figure out on how to eat it.

Good luck with the venture.

LeoTex 

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

The food looks good, its just a shame Endless looks so shabby from the outside. I hope this doesnt turn your potential customers away

The food looks good, its just a shame Endless looks so shabby from the outside. I hope this doesnt turn your potential customers away
Agreed. It is really smart inside. However, you are correct, something on the outside does not seem right, can't put my finger on what it is, just that it doesn't look at appealing from the outside to go into.

Sent from my SM-C710F using Tapatalk

PA-SIG.PNG.ee32881a8f3d2f2bdf9b7061c2a3e4ff.PNG

1 minute ago, Kimble said:

Agreed. It is really smart inside. However, you are correct, something on the outside does not seem right, can't put my finger on what it is, just that it doesn't look at appealing from the outside to go into.

its the rubbish that is left outside and the the dirty glass frontage

Tucked into an MC burger on my recent trip, delivered to the bar I was in, and tasty indeed.

5 hours ago, gmingot said:

by yesterday an effort had been made to tidy up the glass balcony front

9 hours ago, gmingot said:

Works are in progress ;)

I really think this new joint venture is a big risk IF you don't have an outside presence

By that I mean having a food outlet based in what is now the external seating area.

People passing see it and will stop to grab a burger.

IF your going to be entirely INSIDE the bar your then really just supplying food to the bars customers and are then firmly not a joint venture, more of an addendum to the existing core bar business.

IF this though is a 50/50 deal and Endless is to become a bar/restaurant with both parties splitting all food & drinks sales down the middle and all the profits and outgoings, then it has a much better chance of success IMO 

Lastly your prices

I've got zero idea about your margins but 200 baht burgers will not be all that popular on Soi B, its......well lets just say, its an EXTREMELY price sensitive area, sure not as "sensitive" as it was but you will still hear guys moaning that 60 baht is steep for a beer when some places sell it for 55. 

And these guys are still the mainstay of that area, changing yes but only recently the Great American Sandwich place went bust due to its pricing, a hell of a lot of guys just were not prepared to pay them.

200 baht is the price, or more, of many places full main course daily specials for western food and those places are all around you.

At least with Treetown opposite you may well get a fair few Thai customers which could help.

Anyways just my take on this and just like all of us I wish you every success.

The wait is finally almost over! Our new kitchen will be opening at 5pm tonight!! 1f929.png Come on in and grab a burger and check out our new home inside Endless Lounge!

Yep I'm on to this on arrival next week. Looks a serious burger.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Lastly your prices
I've got zero idea about your margins but 200 baht burgers will not be all that popular on Soi B, its......well lets just say, its an EXTREMELY price sensitive area, sure not as "sensitive" as it was but you will still hear guys moaning that 60 baht is steep for a beer when some places sell it for 55. 

Really? 60฿ beers on soi buakhao, am I drinking in the wrong places, please do tell me where these bars are, perhaps I can be a super cheap Charlie...555.

Doesn't a McDonald's cost between 200-300฿ for a meal and they are just down the road a little bit, (not comparing McD with MCB or insulting MCB, just the same type of product in the same area) 200฿ for a bespoke / custom burger sounds good value to me, but then again clearly I am drinking in the wrong bars, my beers are never 60฿....555 [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

PA-SIG.PNG.ee32881a8f3d2f2bdf9b7061c2a3e4ff.PNG

25 minutes ago, Kimble said:

Really? 60฿ beers on Soi Buakhao, am I drinking in the wrong places,

Do you walk around with your eyes shut?

There are more bars selling beer for 60Baht or less on Soi Buakhao than not.

Have to say I have had MC Burger several times, and it is far better than fast food (McD/BK and even Carls Jr). The Sourdough frisco melt is divine. 

If it floats, flies or fucks, RENT IT!!!!! "He who hesitates, masturbates"

9 hours ago, CuppaTea said:

Lastly your prices

I think the price of his burger is very reasonable if its anything like the photo. As far as the area, Witherspoons burger is 220 baht and again based on the photo doesn't look that good. The Sportsman's burger is 260 baht, but you do get a small salad with it.

The only one that compares IMHO is the one at Harry's Bar for 325 baht.

LeoTex

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

1 hour ago, LeoTex said:

I think the price of his burger is very reasonable if its anything like the photo. As far as the area, Witherspoons burger is 220 baht and again based on the photo doesn't look that good. The Sportsman's burger is 260 baht, but you do get a small salad with it.

The only one that compares IMHO is the one at Harry's Bar for 325 baht.

LeoTex

Next trip we will go there the burgers are very good and worth the asking price in my opinion. Mr Lee is a picky prick he said best burger he has had here in Pattaya 

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

Like to see some pics. I've never tried these smash burgers, in fact never heard of them until your restaurant started.

Guys PLEASE

This is a thread in the Business Owners section about MC Burgers. It should remain on that subject only.

PLEASE lets not let it turn into a thread about beer prices on Soi Buakhao, New Plaza etc. There are other threads for that or you can start one.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

On 8/3/2018 at 11:31, CuppaTea said:

I really think this new joint venture is a big risk IF you don't have an outside presence

By that I mean having a food outlet based in what is now the external seating area.

People passing see it and will stop to grab a burger.

IF your going to be entirely INSIDE the bar your then really just supplying food to the bars customers and are then firmly not a joint venture, more of an addendum to the existing core bar business.

IF this though is a 50/50 deal and Endless is to become a bar/restaurant with both parties splitting all food & drinks sales down the middle and all the profits and outgoings, then it has a much better chance of success IMO 

Lastly your prices

And these guys are still the mainstay of that area, changing yes but only recently the Great American Sandwich place went bust due to its pricing, a hell of a lot of guys just were not prepared to pay them.

200 baht is the price, or more, of many places full main course daily specials for western food and those places are all around you.

At least with Treetown opposite you may well get a fair few Thai customers which could help.

Anyways just my take on this and just like all of us I wish you every success.

Hi CuppaTea

Thank for your insights, and to all others who have posted.

I will certainly take note of your comments but just a couple of points.

Over 70% of our business is "order out" i.e. people calling from bars, condos etc for delivery.

As a result of that we looked for a "kitchen" as opposed to our own premises. Our fixed costs have fallen by over 60% as a result so we can concentrate on what we do best.

Of course, we WILL be serving food to Endless customers, IN Endless and will be taking serious note of your comments and suggestions - thanks.

M.C. Chris, I looked at your menu and noticed that every one of your burgers and sandwiches has cheese on it. I'm one of those rare people that doesn't like cheese on a burger or sandwich. Yes, I'm sure I can order it without cheese, but I will have paid for something I didn't receive. I would like to suggest that you offer a hamburger on your menu in addition to the cheese burger you already offer. Even if it's only a 10 baht difference, it would be more fair, and make me feel better.  :)

why is the bun so pale white and large?  the inside ingredients are on point, just asking how you came about the final product of the bun. 

they call me mr. botolo always down to represent the 808

28 minutes ago, WhiteThai said:

M.C. Chris, I looked at your menu and noticed that every one of your burgers and sandwiches has cheese on it. I'm one of those rare people that doesn't like cheese on a burger or sandwich. Yes, I'm sure I can order it without cheese, but I will have paid for something I didn't receive. I would like to suggest that you offer a hamburger on your menu in addition to the cheese burger you already offer. Even if it's only a 10 baht difference, it would be more fair, and make me feel better.  :)

I dont eat cheese and there is a build your own option I think, priced accordingly. Hopefully Chris will confirm.

9 hours ago, taylor1975 said:

Like to see some pics. I've never tried these smash burgers, in fact never heard of them until your restaurant started.

If you use Facebook there are lots here

https://www.facebook.com/M.C.BurgerThailand/

In the meantime here are a few I found. Not sure what is what

29541203_162167391165765_8961850761952848745_n.jpg

26231639_144479086267929_8987100238715648294_n.jpg

30516189_165932967455874_734198640339320832_n.jpg

34511520_180800175969153_3287463879273086976_o.jpg

Archived