Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

M.C. Burger

M.C. Chris

So I went, had the Frisco with curly fries.  I'll post a pic and review when I exit Patts next week.  The tag line will be: "I'll be back"  Enjoyed.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

have enjoyed MC Burgers food for the past few months, and always been more than satisfied with the food at MC's really good prices... sometimes the delivery time is slowed down by HUGE orders ahead of mine or (once recently) a flooded street situation - but no big dealio, in the end the wait was well worth it...  Note that the chicken strips are awesome, and I have enjoyed the shit outa the frisco melt and flameThrower burger, and curly fries... ohhhhhh freakN yeahhhhhhhh!!   keep up the good work, MC Chris!!  hope you make a fortune in the Pattaya burger business, and we see you toolN around in a brand spankN new lambo with a drop top, so as to be as gang_stuh as possible... 

Retired in Pattaya, Thailand - arrived April 1, 2014... Ohhhhh yeahhhhhh... LiveN my dream!

:GrinNod1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :24:

• 2 weeks later...

I made my first visit to MC Burgers yesterday with a couple of friends.

Not just because the price is lower than most others in Pattaya for a burger, was one of the best I have had.

Meet Chris the owner and he gave us a little history of his recipes for the different burgers on the menu as will as the chicken one.

Highly recommend and will be returning.

LeoTex 

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

Your burgers look great, looking forward to trying them, friends certainly recommend them.

Good luck, and keep up the good work.

Only thing I have an issue about since the move, the cost of a drink has doubled, as you now get it from Endless, as opposed to MC supplying it. So a 30 baht cola is now 60 baht.....

If it floats, flies or fucks, RENT IT!!!!! "He who hesitates, masturbates"

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/20/2018 at 00:48, freedom42 said:

Only thing I have an issue about since the move, the cost of a drink has doubled, as you now get it from Endless, as opposed to MC supplying it. So a 30 baht cola is now 60 baht.....

Unfortunately, this was part of the deal in moving into Endless. I don't get any control over the beverages. They handle the drinks and I handle the food which did result in a bit of a price hike. We do have a pretty long list of partner bars with free delivery, home delivery (in central patts), and takeaway available as well.

On 9/7/2018 at 13:14, southsidebruce said:

have enjoyed MC burgers food for the past few months, and always been more than satisfied with the food at MC's really good prices... sometimes the delivery time is slowed down by HUGE orders ahead of mine or (once recently) a flooded street situation - but no big dealio, in the end the wait was well worth it...  Note that the chicken strips are awesome, and I have enjoyed the shit outa the frisco melt and flameThrower burger, and curly fries... ohhhhhh freakN yeahhhhhhhh!!   keep up the good work, MC Chris!!  hope you make a fortune in the Pattaya burger business, and we see you toolN around in a brand spankN new lambo with a drop top, so as to be as gang_stuh as possible... 

Hehe... thanks for the support. I'm ready for my burgerlambo! Next year...

On 9/19/2018 at 10:41, LeoTex said:

I made my first visit to MC burgers yesterday with a couple of friends.

Not just because the price is lower than most others in Pattaya for a burger, was one of the best I have had.

Meet Chris the owner and he gave us a little history of his recipes for the different burgers on the menu as will as the chicken one.

Highly recommend and will be returning.

LeoTex 

Thanks for dropping in. Was good chatting with ya. Hope to see you in again.

On 9/19/2018 at 11:29, Gnorman said:

Your burgers look great, looking forward to trying them, friends certainly recommend them.

Good luck, and keep up the good work.

We have one waiting for you :)

i went to your mc burger shop opposite tree town 3 weeks ago and it looked like it had shut down , got off bike and went in ... outside area looked as though it was in the process of shutting down . anyway saw a girl cowering in the corner and i sat myself down and asked for the menu to which she reacted with a laugh , which i thought strange , then this older woman came out and said wait.. wait and went back inside .. then she turns the stereo on FULL BORE  .. then down to zero then back up to full tilt and kept repeating this . just about blew my ear drums apart , so i fucked off as it appeared they didn't want customers in there .

very strange as i saw the ad on PA and thought why go to the effort to advertise to then treat your punters this way . just my thoughts ...... never go back

i was the only customer there at the time , but was looking forward to trying out the burgers as there has been some good reviews

16 hours ago, onehunglo said:

i went to your mc burger shop opposite tree town 3 weeks ago and it looked like it had shut down , got off bike and went in ... outside area looked as though it was in the process of shutting down . anyway saw a girl cowering in the corner and i sat myself down and asked for the menu to which she reacted with a laugh , which i thought strange , then this older woman came out and said wait.. wait and went back inside .. then she turns the stereo on FULL BORE  .. then down to zero then back up to full tilt and kept repeating this . just about blew my ear drums apart , so i fucked off as it appeared they didn't want customers in there .

very strange as i saw the ad on PA and thought why go to the effort to advertise to then treat your punters this way . just my thoughts ...... never go back

i was the only customer there at the time , but was looking forward to trying out the burgers as there has been some good reviews

Sorry to hear that your experience went like that. I will have a word with the staff to see what happened and make sure that doesn't happen anymore. It definitely doesn't sound like the norm around the shop. If there is any problem, ask for me next time and I'll make sure everything is sorted out. Check your PM's.

1 hour ago, M.C. Chris said:

Sorry to hear that your experience went like that. I will have a word with the staff to see what happened and make sure that doesn't happen anymore. It definitely doesn't sound like the norm around the shop. If there is any problem, ask for me next time and I'll make sure everything is sorted out. Check your PM's.

cheers ...... have PM'd you

18 hours ago, onehunglo said:

The other thing is I go in Endless a couple times a week for a game of pool and a beer.There are no MC menu,s on any of the tables or any signs inside advertising the burgers.

So unless you knew already MC Burger was part of Endless you would not know.

3 hours ago, Pheat said:

The other thing is I go in Endless a couple times a week for a game of pool and a beer.There are no MC menu,s on any of the tables or any signs inside advertising the burgers.

So unless you knew already MC burger was part of Endless you would not know.

Noted. Fixed as of today.

I ate once at night and once in afternoon....food was good.

no more visits to the physical location for me as it is extremely loud Euro ED music blaring and no to very low AC so very hot inside

Appears Endless is barely hangin in 

Yes there is a build you own option, and one of the option is pick your cheese, not a no cheese option, and it's 200 baht the same price as a regular cheese burger. I'm not saying that 200 baht for a burger is expensive, I'm just saying that i don't like paying for something that I'm not getting, that's all. 
It was just a suggestion, 10 baht either way won't break the bank.

You’re getting what you pay for - a burger made to order, customized.

Consider it a 10 baht “customization” charge.

• 2 weeks later...

Our new website is now online. Click on the link in my signature to visit. :)

Just now, M.C. Chris said:

Our new website is now online. Click on the link in my signature to visit. :)

looks good. also looks like cheese is compulsory

Called in last nite & had the first burger on the list, it has no salad:wub:

It was so good I had to have another one. Gunna have to book another seat for flight home at this rate.

Very impressed

www.sugarcanemafia.com

Starting today and running through the weekend (Nov 4th), we will be running a special promotion for Pattaya Addicts members. Details below:

Promotion details:

- Offer valid for dine in customers only from open until close

- Take a picture of this post on your phone and present it to the staff when you order or mention offer code "BurgerAddicts" when you order

- For each burger or hot dog ordered by anyone at your table, we will toss in a free 6 piece order of our homemade chicken tenders

Hope to see some of you out this weekend. :)

I’ve had the burgers twice delivered to the do drop inn. Really enjoyed them both times, I’d say the best I’ve had in Pattaya.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MC Burger is now added to my list of food places to visit in January. I can't wait to try some of those good looking burgers. 

Went to MC Burger on my recent trip a couple of weeks ago with a friend.  We both enjoyed our burgers.  Top quality.  Will go back there next trip and encourage other people to give it a try.  If you want a break from Thai food and are after a quality burger go to MC Burger.

• 1 month later...

Delighted to announce we are opening our 2nd venue tomorrow, Sunday 9th December at the Blue Olives Gentlemens Club, Pratumnak

FACEBOOK EVENT

There is a thread with full details here

47580761_280685795980590_309841874196103168_n.jpg

Archived