IGNORED

BKK Immigration Fast Track lanes will no longer accept old style Fast Track passes

Shaksey

BFS does all the ground handling at the airport. They are the ones who load baggage, direct the aircraft to the gate etc. Likely an issue with someone butting heads from BFS with AOT and someone lost face and were then told no more premium services. 

On the ramp we provide:
• Loading and off-loading baggage
• Interline baggage
• Cleaning of aircraft cabins and cockpit
• Cabin Service
• Marshalling
• Flight Operations
• Dispatch
• Weight & Balance and Load Control
• Towing
• Push back
• Water & Lavatory service
• Ground power
• Air start
• Air-conditioning
• ULD Control
• Crew transport

BFS provides a team that is semi-dedicated to the airline thus enabling the team to gain an excellent knowledge in the airline products, services and procedures. BFS can carry out all functions including, pre-flight, post-flight, and back office and ticketing duties as required.

• Check-in and Service desk
• Boarding and Arrivals
• Baggage Lost and Found
• VIP Meet and Greet Services
• Porters and Wheelchairs

If it floats, flies or fucks, RENT IT!!!!! "He who hesitates, masturbates"

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They have updated the page https://www.limousine.in.th/fast-track-immigration.html with this change:

This service can be used with any type of airplane ticket, not only business or first class tickets

I'm not sure to understand the prices completely. If I only want to skip the immigration line on arrival in the airport, this means 1200thb right? No need to book any limousine.

3 minutes ago, cutecutepillow said:

They have updated the page https://www.limousine.in.th/fast-track-immigration.html with this change:

I'm not sure to understand the prices completely. If I only want to skip the immigration line on arrival in the airport, this means 1200thb right? No need to book any limousine.

I also don't quite get what the 349 baht per 'porter' charge is. You can book up to 10 of the fuckers. Is that someone who actually meets you at the arrival gate with a warm towel and ice cold Leo?

18 minutes ago, cutecutepillow said:

Yes.

11 minutes ago, StevieGreen said:

I also don't quite get what the 349 baht per 'porter' charge is. You can book up to 10 of the fuckers. Is that someone who actually meets you at the arrival gate with a warm towel and ice cold Leo?

A porter takes your baggage off the carousel, puts it on a trolley, wheels it to the car and puts it in.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

• 2 weeks later...

First time using limousine.in.th after always using BFS.  My experience:

I booked about 5 days in advance, paid, received email confirmation.

Price: 1,200 THB Fast Track Only

Service: I got off of the plane and had a guy waiting with my name on a sign a minute after getting off.  Big smile, hand shake and I was at the front of the VIP lane with no waiting whatsoever. 

Result: I was through immigration approximately two minutes after stepping off of the plane.  Happy customer here.

Overall: More expensive than BFS, but service delivered as promised.  I will use again. 4.5/5 star

57 minutes ago, direct_voyage said:

First time using limousine.in.th after always using BFS.  My experience:

I booked about 5 days in advance, paid, received email confirmation.

Price: 1,200 THB Fast Track Only

Service: I got off of the plane and had a guy waiting with my name on a sign a minute after getting off.  Big smile, hand shake and I was at the front of the VIP lane with no waiting whatsoever. 

Result: I was through immigration approximately two minutes after stepping off of the plane.  Happy customer here.

Overall: More expensive than BFS, but service delivered as promised.  I will use again. 4.5/5 star

So glad to hear someone used Limo Fast Track and had no problems. 

I booked with them but I choose to use there car service also.

Sounds good. The thing I liked about BFS, besides the lower price, was they always sent a beautiful lady to wait for you as you got off the plane but I could live with it being a Thai guy if I don't have to wait 45 minutes with some pushy, rude Chinese.

• 2 weeks later...

I just wanted to  take a fast track (dont want to wait behind 1 000 chinese)

I get this :

Dear Value Customer,

We are sorry to inform you that the airport authorities have changed the policy on Premium Fast track coupons usage and has advised us of the following with immediate effect.
Only Passengers holding First and Business class tickets will be allowed to use the Premium Fast track coupons and channels.
Passengers travelling in economy class will not be allowed to use Premium Fast track channel.

For your booking, please select below option;
Travel with First or Business Class Ticket
Travel with Economy Class Ticket and agree with above mention requirement.

We are sorry and apologize for the inconvenience this change of policy may cause.

IF you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at [email protected]

Term and Condition
When you accept the above conditions, your payment will be non-refundable.

35 minutes ago, seaman said:

Just got the price in Sterling and it works out as 1200 which is the price booking direct with Limousine.in.th 

On 08/08/2018 at 02:34, muldoon said:

I have booked the Limo company for this Friday. Hope all goes well.

All went well. 

I also booked the car to Patts with them. 

Probably a little more than using Meow or Nam etc but less hassle.

On the trail of the pink pussy
Don't sweat the petty things. Just pet the sweaty things!

TRs
Oct-Nov 2013 TR Pattaya        http://www.pattaya-a...uldoon-will-go/
Oct-Nov 2013 TR Cambodia     http://www.pattaya-a...uldoon-will-go/
Oct-Nov 2013 TR Bangkok       http://www.bangkok-a...uldoon-will-go/

On ‎9‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 04:46, Ohyesuare said:

People have reported good things about this fast track service https://www.limousine.in.th/fasttrack.php

I just used them and it was fine. The woman met me at my gate and walked me through the priority line and that was it. She didn't accompany me to get my bag or meet my driver (Nam Taxi), which was OK with me.

I suffer from PTSD, Post Thailand Stress Disorder =P

arriving last night around 18 30 and 4 folks in front of me at regular immigration. my fast track card is still in my pocket.

Arrived Friday @ 19.15. Lady from limousine company waiting. Buggy to priority lane, great service although like above immigration was empty! I will use them again for sure as never know how long the immigration que can be

On 7/23/2018 at 03:23, Stillearly said:

Saw on another forum that Bangkok Flight Services can no longer take economy passengers through the fast track immigration 

i have just walked up to fast track on entering , where flight crew and business class go and never , ever turned away , i always fly economy . no waiting , no drama and no extra cost

i have just walked up to fast track on entering , where flight crew and business class go and never , ever turned away , i always fly economy . no waiting , no drama and no extra cost
What a Chancer. I'm going to give it ago next time

Archived