IGNORED

Nirun studio condo for rent-Available Aug. 1

how122255

15 minutes ago, Scuba+ said:

I think Nirun is quite competitive around 5000 baht a month so dropping to that or lower may seal the deal

Really I am renting the condo for 5000 baht.  I decided to include free TRUE internet and Siphon cable TV  with the 6,000 rent.  Those 2 cost about 1,000 baht monthly...Doing thing this way I avoid very large startup or reconnect fees when a customer leaves and hasn't paid these things for a few months...If a customer didn't want these, I could lower the rent but almost everyone likes to have the internet immediately up and running and no contract is needed....Thanks for your post.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/1/2018 at 10:36, how122255 said:

the first  months rent(6,000) and I will hold a Refundable deposit of two month rent (12,000

Sorry, but that would put me off, the deposit part. I understand why you might be concerned but why not get a friend, if you're not there, to check the room at the time the rentee leaves and return the deposit then, which ought to be half the monthly rent, ie. 3000 baht rather than 3 times. Have you got an insurance policy which covers you if a tenant gets injured because of an electrical fault for instance? Do you check the tenant before letting; ID, proof of income, passport, home address etc.? Find or pay someone a small monthly salary to keep an eye on the place while you're not there.

I live full time in Pattaya so returning the renters deposit on the day he leaves is no problem for me. I have never heard of holding a half months rent as the deposit money, unless you are renting to someone you know very well.  Of course I check out the renter but there is no way to know what they or someone who they share the room with might do. The only way to protect yourself is to hold deposit money.  Thanks for your post.

The rent can be lowered to 5,000 baht monthly,  if you don't need the internet and cable TV in the room.  These 2 can be turned off and the rent price reduced to 5,000 baht.

Maybe edit the OP to show 5000 if you can.

5 minutes ago, rhodie said:

Maybe edit the OP to show 5000 if you can.

Thanks for the suggestion but I don't see that as a option...I believe the edit option is only available for a certain amount of time when you make the original post...

Maybe a mod can or give you the option. Anyhow, good luck mate.

5 minutes ago, rhodie said:

Maybe a mod can or give you the option. Anyhow, good luck mate.

Thanks !   The mods probably could but I would be embarrassed to ask being how I get the discounted advertising rate from them already...ha ha 

• 2 weeks later...

Thread bump ...The rent can be lowered to 5,000 baht monthly,  if you don't need the internet and cable TV in the room.  These 2 can be turned off and the rent price reduced to 5,000 baht.

22 minutes ago, how122255 said:

Thread bump ...The rent can be lowered to 5,000 baht monthly,  if you don't need the internet and cable TV in the room.  These 2 can be turned off and the rent price reduced to 5,000 baht.

It's a good deal even at 6,000 including internet, you'll rent it soon I'm sure. I've paid more than that for worse places where I got ripped off on the electric when I first came to live in Pattaya. And I don't know what the other guy is talking about, 2 months deposit is fair. Some people treat rentals like a garbage dump or get drunk and smash the place up. It's not like you can hold their passport or anything and who wants to deal with that when they're about to leave the country. At least you get something back when they do that if you have a deposit. 

Thank you for your post.  Yes,  holding a larger deposit is the only way to protect yourself,  especially when most of the expensive items in the room are new. 

A couple of recent photos.  I added a large mirror to the wardrobe door. Before you could only see up to your chin.  The same with the makeup mirror as they are designed for shorter Thai people.

DSCN1435.JPG

DSCN1434.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Thread bump ...The rent can be lowered to 5,000 baht monthly,  if you don't need the internet and cable TV in the room.  These 2 can be turned off and the rent price reduced to 5,000 baht.  If you only want the Siphon cable TV ,  the rent will be 5,300 baht monthly.

• 2 weeks later...

Thread bump ....I don't know if it is exceptionally slow in Pattaya or there are lots of rooms available for rent right now but I don't remember having this much difficulty ever to find a renter .  The rent can be lowered to 5,000 baht monthly,  if you don't need the internet and cable TV in the room.  These 2 can be turned off and the rent price reduced to 5,000 baht.  If you only want the Siphon cable TV ,  the rent will be 5,300 baht monthly.

• 8 months later...

This condo should be available on June 26, possibly sooner.  There are a few price changes:  5,300 baht monthly...Includes  Free Siphon cable TV......You pay YOURSELF : electric(low priced Gov't meter), your water usage and Nirun condo service fee(450). ....To move in you pay 15,300 baht which is the first  months rent(5,300) and I will hold a Refundable deposit of two month rent (10,000)..  Thank you

10 hours ago, how122255 said:

This condo should be available on June 26, possibly sooner.  There are a few price changes:  5,300 baht monthly...Includes  Free Siphon cable TV......You pay YOURSELF : electric(low priced Gov't meter), your water usage and Nirun condo service fee(450). ....To move in you pay 15,300 baht which is the first  months rent(5,300) and I will hold a Refundable deposit of two month rent (10,000)..  Thank you

:ThumbDown1:

2 hours ago, petermik said:

:ThumbDown1:

Rather a strong comment/post to not even give one word or two of explanation.  Is it so very much worse than the rented room you said you have on 3rd road ??   Does your rented room have 2 VERY nice-remodeled swimming pools.  No one ever said Nirn condo was upscale living BUT  it does offer a Great value for those who want a low price rental and a very convenient-centralized location. Keep your negativity to yourself. 

1 hour ago, how122255 said:

Rather a strong comment/post to not even give one word or two of explanation.  Is it so very much worse than the rented room you said you have on 3rd road ??   Does your rented room have 2 VERY nice-remodeled swimming pools.  No one ever said Nirn condo was upscale living BUT  it does offer a Great value for those who want a low price rental and a very convenient-centralized location. Keep your negativity to yourself. 

Fantastic Value for the money many board members live here and stay here when they are here on Holiday.

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

8 hours ago, how122255 said:

Shouldn’t the 450 condo fee (HOA) be paid for by the owner as it is in the USA and other western countries?

33 minutes ago, typhoon42 said:

Shouldn’t the 450 condo fee (HOA) be paid for by the owner as it is in the USA and other western countries?

As with all money matters this can be negotiated but in the 10 years I have been in  Nirun,  the renter always pays these fees.  If the owner pays it he will just adjust up the monthly rent.  It all comes out the same .  Remember you are in Thailand,  not the USA.  Can you rent a condo in the USA  for under $175 USD monthly ? Will the HOA fees be under $15 USD in the USA ?

4 hours ago, typhoon42 said:

Whoever rents it doesn't care who the money goes to.

Its only about how much they have to pay

So really its 5750 + utilities.

Still cheap and looks okay + it's a real popular place with not only farangs but also Thais.

A fair few working girls live there.

2 hours ago, CuppaTea said:

Whoever rents it doesn't care who the money goes to.

Its only about how much they have to pay

So really its 5750 + utilities.

Still cheap and looks okay + it's a real popular place with not only farangs but also Thais.

A fair few working girls live there.

Yesterday afternoon I was sitting outside at Bay Breeze talking with some friends. One of the girls I know that works at Retox came out as she had just got off. She saw me and jokingly asked if I could give her a ride home to Nirun. 

I said sure, she said I'll give you 20฿! I told her that's ok. :)She asked if I knew where it was, I said yes I have a friend who lives there.

When we arrived she told me a few other girls from Retox lived there as well. She said her rent is 4000฿ and that they pay the government rate for electric there. If I remember correctly I think she said 400 or 460฿ a month.

Archived