Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Nirun studio condo for rent-Available Aug. 1

how122255

Yesterday afternoon I was sitting outside at Bay Breeze talking with some friends. One of the girls I know that works at Retox came out as she had just got off. She saw me and jokingly asked if I could give her a ride home to Nirun. 

I said sure, she said I'll give you 20฿! I told her that's ok. [emoji4]She asked if I knew where it was, I said yes I have a friend who lives there.

When we arrived she told me a few other girls from Retox lived there as well. She said her rent is 4000฿ and that they pay the government rate for electric there. If I remember correctly I think she said 400 or 460฿ a month.
I can't see the girls paying 2 months deposit

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Scuba+ said:

Don't know about any of that. Only what she told me and also that her and her sister live there together.

Fantastic Value for the money many board members live here and stay here when they are here on Holiday.
Yes a popular place, just makes me wonder why this condo isn't rented out long term?

22 hours ago, petermik said:

:ThumbDown1:

19 hours ago, how122255 said:

Rather a strong comment/post to not even give one word or two of explanation.  Is it so very much worse than the rented room you said you have on 3rd road ??   Does your rented room have 2 VERY nice-remodeled swimming pools.  No one ever said Nirn condo was upscale living BUT  it does offer a Great value for those who want a low price rental and a very convenient-centralized location. Keep your negativity to yourself. 

15,000 baht up front how.....bit much when Patts is so quiet and the baht is so strong against most currencies....but good luck anyhow :ThumbUp6:

I don't think they do I don't think these girls are staying in one of this board members condo units maybe if a Thai rents to another Thai they give them a break.

In the case of this unit being available the deposits almost a necessity too easy for somebody to just up and go after they've destroyed the unit getting on a plane and going home. It's unfortunate but guys do it I've heard the stories

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

7 hours ago, Scuba+ said:

I try not to rent my condo to bar girls,  for many reasons.  They tend move around a lot and I prefer long time renters. 

5 hours ago, Scuba+ said:

Yes a popular place, just makes me wonder why this condo isn't rented out long term?

Usually my customers do stay long time but due to health problems or visa issues they might have to leave.

5 hours ago, Soi7 said:

In the case of this unit being available the deposits almost a necessity too easy for somebody to just up and go after they've destroyed the unit getting on a plane and going home. It's unfortunate but guys do it I've heard the stories

100% correct.  It only takes one asshole to ruin your day.  This room has a new 2-door fridge(8,000) ,  new TV (8,200), new office chair(1,500), newer bed(5,500), new microwave(1800)....Plus much more so you can easily see that I potentially could lose a LOT if some jerk who is leaving sells it all or lets his new Thai love take it back to her Mother's house.  I am usually a good judge of character and if I feel the new renter is good I have lowered the deposit.  For many people the extra 5,000 deposit is not a big issue as it is only $150 USD.   Go see how much deposit you will give when you rent a condo in the USA. 

FYI:  The new Thai law that limits deposits to one month ONLY applies if you have 5 or more rental units.  It does Not apply to a private person renting out his condo.  If you re-read the law you will find this exclusion near the bottom of the law. In reality,  if you go to Nirun you will see people advertising their rental condo and asking for 2 months deposit.  In the slow/low season they might lower it.  It really depends on how much money the owner has spent on the inside furnishings.  If the owner has mostly older stuff inside his risk is a lot less. 

Pretty sure 10,000 baht deposit is the norm?
Paid that for my girl 5-6 years ago.

• 2 weeks later...

I can answer question in Thai or English.  Nice, cheap place to park your new Thai love until you return.  haha. Although I don't usually recommend paying for girls living quarters until you reteum for many reasons.  Just don't make a surprise , unannounced return or YOU might be the one getting surprised...haha

On 09/06/2019 at 10:37, how122255 said:

I can answer question in Thai or English.  Nice, cheap place to park your new Thai love until you return.  haha. Although I don't usually recommend paying for girls living quarters until you reteum for many reasons.  Just don't make a surprise , unannounced return or YOU might be the one getting surprised...haha

Cut the gags how they,re not your strongpoint.....as a salesman you could sell sand to the arabs....as a comedian well.....:Moon2:

Patts is very quiet now so patience is the keyword with rentals these days....good luck anyhow :ThumbUp6:

3 hours ago, petermik said:

Patts is very quiet now so patience is the keyword with rentals these days....good luck anyhow

Thanks.  The current customer doesn't leave until June 26 so I haven't started to worry,  YET.   This was the room that I lived in for 8 years until I got the dog.  If I didn't have the dog I would gladly move back into that room.  Great room for sleeping all day -- very quiet.

On 10/06/2019 at 15:49, how122255 said:

If I didn't have the dog I would gladly move back into that room.  Great room for sleeping all day -- very quiet.

Hope that,s not the missus you are referring too..........:Crazy1:

3 minutes ago, petermik said:

Hope that,s not the missus you are referring too..........:Crazy1:

No,  she's not a dog BUT  like the dog she does bring along problems at times.  There is something to be said about living alone.   Good + bad with everything.

7 hours ago, how122255 said:

No,  she's not a dog BUT  like the dog she does bring along problems at times.  There is something to be said about living alone.   Good + bad with everything.

May I suggest overnight rentals as an alternative....much cheaper that way and less earache :GrinNod1:

59 minutes ago, petermik said:

May I suggest overnight rentals as an alternative....much cheaper that way and less earache :GrinNod1:

Definitely a lot of truth in what your posting. 

• 2 weeks later...

Surprisingly,  this condo is still available for rent.  Maybe it is the slow/low season ?   haha

With the strength of the baht against most currencies times are getting tough for many.....(just bumping the thread along) :ThumbUp6:

1 hour ago, Scuba+ said:

Are other units advertised getting rented?

I don't see many rental papers hanging in the lobbies of the building.  There seems to be a lot of nice condos for rent at Big-C Extra.  Once the rental price gets into the 8-10,000 range you have a LOT of options. Not so much choices when you rent around 5,000 or less. 

• 3 weeks later...

It must be slow around Pattaya as this condo is  STILL available for rent. I am surprised that someone hasn't grabbed it up already. 

• 2 weeks later...

The condo is still available.  I might drop the 5,300 rental price a few baht for a one year lease. Send me a p/m  if your interested.  Thanks

For those who prefer a ground floor condo,  there is a Nirun condo available on the ground floor.  Just 3-4 steps to enter the building.  5,300 baht monthly with  free Cable TV ...  5,000 baht monthly with No cable TV.   Thank you

16 minutes ago, how122255 said:

For those who prefer a ground floor condo,  there is a Nirun condo available on the ground floor.  Just 3-4 steps to enter the building.  5,300 baht monthly with  free Cable TV ...  5,000 baht monthly with No cable TV.   Thank you

100_4619.jpg

100_4620.jpg

100_4621.jpg

100_4622.jpg

100_4623.jpg

100_4613.jpg

100_4616.jpg

100_4624.jpg

100_4625.jpg

100_4626.jpg

100_4630.jpg

Archived