IGNORED

Nirun studio condo for rent-Available Aug. 1

how122255

There are screens on both the front door and back sliding door .   You get a lot of breezes and some people don't use the air cond. at night. I just mention this as a room feature and don't want to start a debate of how you must use the A/C. Thank you

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How122255,  can I offer you a bit of consecutive advice ?.

Don't rise to the bait some BM will try to get you to bite just for the fun of it, some will offer constructive criticism and some will give rubbish comments most of the time due to the fact that they are not fully appraised of the rental market and just comment on personal experience.

Don't get into a bun fight just answer the questions calmly and in a short reply.

Your rental ( it is what it is ) renters can take or leave it, the price is competitive for what you are getting and for the location.

For what its worth I think you could have done a better job with the photos.

A lick of new paint and a new bedding set would be a good investment.

Good luck with the rental I think you have priced it to rent.

However I think at this rental price ( low end rental attracting renters who don't have the funds to spend big or those who can afford it but don't wish to spend big on a rental and or place a lot of money in a long term deposit on a rental.  So you will lose many a potential renter by asking for 2 months security deposit ( I have dropped all my rentals to one months security deposit ) this would not cover the 50 in smart LED TV in them and  there are two in the one bedroom apartments ? so I know your thinking on this matter however its a renters market currently and renters need to cut the cloth accordingly if looking for a quick rental deal.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

4 hours ago, JAI DEE MAK said:

How122255,  can I offer you a bit of consecutive advice ?.

Don't rise to the bait some BM will try to get you to bite just for the fun of it, some will offer constructive criticism and some will give rubbish comments most of the time due to the fact that they are not fully appraised of the rental market and just comment on personal experience.

Don't get into a bun fight just answer the questions calmly and in a short reply.

Your rental ( it is what it is ) renters can take or leave it, the price is competitive for what you are getting and for the location.

For what its worth I think you could have done a better job with the photos.

A lick of new paint and a new bedding set would be a good investment.

Good luck with the rental I think you have priced it to rent.

However I think at this rental price ( low end rental attracting renters who don't have the funds to spend big or those who can afford it but don't wish to spend big on a rental and or place a lot of money in a long term deposit on a rental.  So you will lose many a potential renter by asking for 2 months security deposit ( I have dropped all my rentals to one months security deposit ) this would not cover the 50 in smart LED TV in them and  there are two in the one bedroom apartments ? so I know your thinking on this matter however its a renters market currently and renters need to cut the cloth accordingly if looking for a quick rental deal.

JDM

Thank you for your suggestions and comments...You certainly have some valid points.  The bed/mattress is new.  I usually look for long term renters so I don't bother much with the sheets as most have their own anyway.  You're definitely right about the paint. When the current renter leaves I do plan to do a few things and will definitely get a better set of photos.  If I feel comfortable with the prospective renter I would consider lowering the security deposit.  Usually my renters don't come from this wonderful site .  When it is closer to the 'empty' date,  I put 'for-rent' papers by the front doors of each building and that usually gets a good response.  Many times,  the new renter will be currently renting in Nirun but has had problems with the owner or the room just doesn't  have all that mine does.   Thanks again for your thoughts.

Seems like a decent starter-condo when first moving to Thailand.  Fairly central and a quiet neighborhood.  I'll keep this condo in mind when I finally make the move in a couple of years.

If you want a better experience with your "date"... read, learn, live the following:

https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/22263-vetting-bar-girls-and-how-to-pass-their-own-vett

Just a general question about Nirun. What are the parking arrangements for cars? Cheers.

Just a few comments.

1. 2 months rental deposit is OK, but a lot of guys worry that they never get it back.

2. You are renting at the bottom of the market and while the unit is great, if you got rid of the True package, you would be reducing the rent going on 20% which makes a difference.

Good luck!

8 minutes ago, rhodie said:

Just a general question about Nirun. What are the parking arrangements for cars? Cheers.

Just a few comments.

1. 2 months rental deposit is OK, but a lot of guys worry that they never get it back.

2. You are renting at the bottom of the market and while the unit is great, if you got rid of the True package, you would be reducing the rent going on 20% which makes a difference.

Good luck!

There are lots of free parking spots for cars...Free car parking is available in front of all the smaller buildings...If you prefer covered car parking to avoid he sun and rain, then you can park for free under the big buildings...I immediately return the deposit money on the same day as you move out...I just calculate your prorated portion on the electric/water for the time you are there...Really I am renting the condo for 5,000 baht monthly...I pay the TRUE internet and Siphon cable TV myself which cost about 1,000 baht...I recently started doing things this way as almost everyone wants the internet and this way it is immediately up and running...Also, in the past when I let the renter pay these bills themselfs,  I had customers who stopping paying the internet and it was cut off costing me a 1,500 re-installation fee...If a very long term renter didn't want either the internet or cable TV,  I could cut them off and reduce the rent to 5,000 baht monthly...I don't make any money off of these items...Thank you for your post.

I will keep you in mind. I have a brother/sister  inlaw who are moving here later this year. :)

The condo should be ready for viewing on Thursday afternoon  (July 26)  or anytime after that.  

26 minutes ago, how122255 said:

Thread bump ...

I do not know whay you have done to advertise your condo but if i was you i would consider the following if you have not already done so? If i am going to rent a condo i would use the following.

Have you advertised on the notice board on the ground floor of Big C Extra on Pattaya Klang?

Try also Baht & Sold as well as the notice board in the condo complex it is in.

Also write phone number on a bed sheet and drape from the condo balcony as i always ride around an area looking for homes or condos for rent.

Good Luck.

51 minutes ago, overseas516 said:

I do not know whay you have done to advertise your condo but if i was you i would consider the following if you have not already done so? If i am going to rent a condo i would use the following.

Have you advertised on the notice board on the ground floor of Big C Extra on Pattaya Klang?

Try also Baht & Sold as well as the notice board in the condo complex it is in.

Also write phone number on a bed sheet and drape from the condo balcony as i always ride around an area looking for homes or condos for rent.

Good Luck.

Thanks...I appreciate your post... I have done all of those already expect for hanging the bed sheet from the balcony as the balcony faces the wrong way  and it would be almost impossible to anyone to see...I also post free ads on Craigslist and Facebook ...It's the off/slow season so there are lots of condos for rent..Thanks again !

1 hour ago, how122255 said:

Thanks...I appreciate your post... I have done all of those already expect for hanging the bed sheet from the balcony as the balcony faces the wrong way  and it would be almost impossible to anyone to see...I also post free ads on Craigslist and Facebook ...It's the off/slow season so there are lots of condos for rent..Thanks again !

Your welcome. With Baht & sold i would post your advertisment every week as i only ever look at recent adds to clear out all the outdated crap.

Good luck with your rental. :D

Just a thought. Have you tried AirB&B? I know it's a PITA, but at least you can get some return while waiting.

ThaiVisa? 

Tough market right now. Good luck.

10 hours ago, overseas516 said:

Your welcome. With Baht & sold i would post your advertisment every week as i only ever look at recent adds to clear out all the outdated crap.

Good luck with your rental. :D

Thanks !!!   I will try that.  I didn't  know that I could post that often on BahtSold.

2 hours ago, rhodie said:

Just a thought. Have you tried AirB&B? I know it's a PITA, but at least you can get some return while waiting.

ThaiVisa? 

Tough market right now. Good luck.

ThaiVisa recently started charging some fees for some ads.  Some are still free, real estate ads cost 150-300 for a month...I did just place a 'paid' ad in ThaiVisa,  the first time I ever had to pay for placing the ad...Not a big price if I get a customer but when you look at their  listed ads,  they only have a few... I never tried Air B&B as I have heard that they make you jump through many hoops and if the customer complains they will not pay you...In the 10 years that I have been here I have never had the condo empty for more then 3 weeks...My current renter left 2 weeks early so I have a little free/paid  time to find a new renter.  That was nice of him...  Thanks for your suggestions !!! 

I've seen real estate ads on boards at both Foodland and Big C Extra,  if they're free you might want to post on them.

I think Nirun is quite competitive around 5000 baht a month so dropping to that or lower may seal the deal

2 hours ago, usexpat46 said:

I've seen real estate ads on boards at both Foodland and Big C Extra,  if they're free you might want to post on them.

Thanks !!!   I just posted the ad at Big-C  Extra and I will look into Foodland soon..Thank you.

Archived