IGNORED

Nirun studio condo for rent-Available Aug. 1

how122255

NIRUN studio Condo will be available August 1 ...3rd  floor (A1 Bld)... full furniture, new soft Queen size bed(5 foot), new 32 inch flat screen TV,  new  Microwave, New 2 door fridge, computer desk and chair, fan...New Air cond. and hot water..Outside patio area set up with sink, water ,electric, table, dishes, bars for hanging clothes to dry..6000 baht monthly...Includes Free TRUE Internet + Free Siphon cable TV......You pay YOURSELF : electric(low priced Gov't meter), your water usage and Nirun condo service fee(300). ...NO contact for the internet or cable..To move in you pay 18,000 baht which is the first  months rent(6,000) and I will hold a Refundable deposit of two month rent (12,000)...If needed, I can supply sheets, towels, plates, glasses and silverware...The pool and shower areas has just been totally remodeled along with the common areas...It looks beautiful !!!..For the convenient centralized location, and reasonable price it is hard to beat. It has a great mix of Thai's and Farangs so there is always someone to talk with . You easily walk to Tesco Express,  7/11,  Big-C Extra and there are  many bars, restaurants, laundry's, massages all within the complex and near-by....Nirun is a large Condo complex with 2 swimming pools, 24 hour security, , restaurants, bars, internet shops. Like a small city. Located very close to Big-C Extra mall, across from the ShagWell hotel....I can answer your question in Thai or English...Thank you.

condo (2).jpg

condo photo.jpg

condo. (2).jpg

condo.. (2).jpg

condo.... (2).jpg

condo......jpg

condo.....jpg

condo...jpg

condo..jpg

condo.jpg

Nirun map.jpg

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice room but there’s no place to sit in the balcony.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Living sober,clean and staying away from loose women doesn't make a man live any longer. It just fucking feels like it.

You should have mentioned. Easy motorbike ride to 7-11 to get a box of juice or a half pint of milk. I live a few hundred metres from there and the amount of fat arse unfit falangs riding a motorbike to 7-11 and back and thus saving maybe 4 baht is astounding.

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

57 minutes ago, raviinc said:

Nice room but there’s no place to sit in the balcony.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes there is...That green table folds flat and you can put a couple of chairs on the balcony and have a smoke.

45 minutes ago, Ron Rat said:

You should have mentioned. Easy motorbike ride to 7-11 to get a box of juice or a half pint of milk. I live a few hundred metres from there and the amount of fat arse unfit falangs riding a motorbike to 7-11 and back and thus saving maybe 4 baht is astounding.

No need to take a motorbike to go to 7-11 as it is about 100 meters from the room...If you want closer,  there are several small shops downstairs within the condo complex that have most everything.

It always amazes me, when it comes to rent or sale posts like these, how those who have no interest in renting or buying the property have so much to say about the place. These are probably the same guys who are cockblockers in the bars and gogo's

10 hours ago, gmingot said:

It always amazes me, when it comes to rent or sale posts like these, how those who have no interest in renting or buying the property have so much to say about the place. These are probably the same guys who are cockblockers in the bars and gogo's

You are so very correct.  Many of these non-interested people want to go and tell the world how great/large/fancy  their place is, as if anyone is the slightest bit interested.

12 hours ago, how122255 said:

You are so very correct.  Many of these non-interested people want to go and tell the world how great/large/fancy  their place is, as if anyone is the slightest bit interested.

By the way, your toilet seat is slightly off centre :D

Isn't asking for more than one month deposit illegal now in Thailand? 

12 hours ago, gmingot said:

By the way, your toilet seat is slightly off centre :D

Good eye to catch that...I believe that seat was replaced after those photos were taken but I will do a full investigation into it.  Nothing worse than having your toilet seat slightly off center...:D

11 hours ago, Ohyesuare said:

I was looking to rent a condo from this broker and here is what he wrote to me as standard terms and conditions:

Alan Bolton Property Consultants ......

Please see our terms and conditions.

Upon finding a suitable property our standard renting rules are; the lessee will pay a 2 months security deposit (this is equivalent to 2 month rent) and the 1st month rent to be paid before moving into the property. The tenant will then pay every month the rent to Alan Bolton Property Consultants.

11 hours ago, Ohyesuare said:

14 minutes ago, how122255 said:

I was looking to rent a condo from this broker and here is what he wrote to me as standard terms and conditions:

Alan Bolton Property Consultants ......

Please see our terms and conditions.

Upon finding a suitable property our standard renting rules are; the lessee will pay a 2 months security deposit (this is equivalent to 2 month rent) and the 1st month rent to be paid before moving into the property. The tenant will then pay every month the rent to Alan Bolton Property Consultants.

The new law only applies to owners who rent out 5 or more properties.

Though some individual condo owners have adjusted their terms to match.

(On a personal note, if an owner asked for 2 months deposit I’d go elsewhere. Plenty of empty condos around)

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

It's a good place to stay, Nirun. I can recommend and I don't know the OP before anyone thinks I do. I stayed there, at Nirun, in 2005 and have been back since just to visit a friend. It's improved since I stayed, as has that area in general; more to do, more going on.

I have asked my friend about condo rentals there but he's not very clued up about that. If you want a quieter experience than say, staying in the centre, it's a great place to be. I'm not going in August unfortunately, or I'd be sorely tempted. I'll be there November. If I did stay, I would definitely rent a m/bike. Tik Travel downstairs at the bottom/underground is a good place to rent one and she does all sorts as well, day trips, visa runs, the full deal and her English is very good. She's been there for years and is an experienced travel agent.

The higher security deposit is because most of the items in the condo are new...If your rental condo has a lot of older things,  like TV , microwave, air cond.,  Fridge,  then your risk as the owner is lower and you can accept a lower security deposit. 

43 minutes ago, how122255 said:

The higher security deposit is because most of the items in the condo are new...If your rental condo has a lot of older things,  like TV , microwave, air cond.,  Fridge,  then your risk as the owner is lower and you can accept a lower security deposit. 

Yeah for 6000 a month, I don't mind paying 2 months deposit.

The deposit money is only about $360 US dollars...Most people renting , in other countries, would be giving much more than $360 deposit money...

24 minutes ago, how122255 said:

The deposit money is only about $360 US dollars...Most people renting , in other countries, would be giving much more than $360 deposit money...

We are not in other countries, we are in Thailand! 

Just have a look how many rental properties are about currently being advertised as it is a buyers market and i would be looking for a good deal and good terms.

I certainly would not be paying the asking price on any condo rental.

9 minutes ago, overseas516 said:

We are not in other countries, we are in Thailand! 

Just have a look how many rental properties are about currently being advertised as it is a buyers market and i would be looking for a good deal and good terms.

I certainly would not be paying the asking price on any condo rental.

So, the potential 1 extra month deposit is a major problem ???

In your expert opinion, exactly how much is a condo worth with full furniture and free internet and cable TV worth, in a very centralized location  ???

Very recently,  Nirun has completed a total remodeling of the pool and all the common areas between the buildings...it is very much improved so if you haven't been to Nirun Condo in awhile,  you might want to take a look.

4 hours ago, how122255 said:

Hey, it’s your condo and terms are up to you. :)

The rent is competitive and plenty of people like Nirun.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Guys, some posts have been removed here. Please keep the comments on topic and if you have a genuine observation about this property, make it in a "Nice to be nice" manner. 

Every absurdity has a champion to defend it

Sex is a bit like oxygen, unimportant until you are not getting enough!

www.sugarcanemafia.com

As I recall when looking at those units average monthly was about 4500 baht.

No offense but you could of chosen more attractive contemporary bed frame.  Current one belongs in nursing home.

A few strategically located mirrors would do wonders.

7 hours ago, how122255 said:

So, the potential 1 extra month deposit is a major problem ???

In your expert opinion, exactly how much is a condo worth with full furniture and free internet and cable TV worth, in a very centralized location  ???

I do not claim to be an expert and agree is in a very centralized area and yes i have been to Nirun condo to visit a friend. I have no knowledge of what the going rate is at Nirun Condo either.  :D

The issue i had was YOUR terms as in todays current market (2 months security deposit). I certainly would not be quoting what “Alan Bolton” property consultants are insisting on their rental properties as they are massively overpriced for both rent and sale.  :GrinNod1:

I sincerely hope you find a good tenant soon as it is your property and your terms but those TERMS in todays market are totally unacceptable to me. :D

Have a great day. :D

37 minutes ago, overseas516 said:

I do not claim to be an expert and agree is in a very centralized area and yes i have been to Nirun condo to visit a friend. I have no knowledge of what the going rate is at Nirun Condo either.  :D

The issue i had was YOUR terms as in todays current market (2 months security deposit). I certainly would not be quoting what “Alan Bolton” property consultants are insisting on their rental properties as they are massively overpriced for both rent and sale.  :GrinNod1:

I sincerely hope you find a good tenant soon as it is your property and your terms but those TERMS in todays market are totally unacceptable to me. :D

Have a great day. :D

Many of the people offering condos for rent are asking for 2 months security. One month's security (6,000) baht would hardly cover if the renter didn't pay his last electric/water and stole the microwave...The new TV cost 9,000 baht and could also easily be stolen...Yes,  there are  some owners that will take a chance and rent you a room with only one month security deposit.  I have found that if the potential renter has a problem with me holding a extra 6,000 baht,  that might indicate that there could be problems in the future with him paying his rent on time.  Let's end this discussion as it is obvious  that you are not interested in renting this condo.  Thank you for your post and have a nice day.

2 hours ago, typhoon42 said:

As I recall when looking at those units average monthly was about 4500 baht.

No offense but you could of chosen more attractive contemporary bed frame.  Current one belongs in nursing home.

A few strategically located mirrors would do wonders.

That bedfame has lights, shelves, and 2 locking doors. I am sorry that it is not your style but it is very common in Thailand.  There is a very large, new mirror in the bathroom that doesn't show in the photos. Also there are mirrors on the wardrobe doors. Really I am renting the condo for 5,000 baht monthly but have decided to include the TRUE high speed internet and cable TV  which cost me 1,000 baht a month to pay.  Sometimes you may still find a 4,500 baht condo,  with a yearly contract.  The problem is every room is fixed up differently. Many have the large older air cond. units which will cost you a lot on extra money monthly in electric.  My A/C  is new. Also my bed is a new, SOFT bed which many rooms don't have.  It was not a cheap bed.

Archived