Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

View Talay 6 Condos information

goinggrey

Hey all

I booked into VT6 for my next Pattaya trip,I'm just looking for a bit more info. 

I'm booked thru http://www.honeyscoffeehouse.com/view-talay-6-condo-rentals-33/

What 's the security like?

Do they still take a girls I.D. at reception?And are the room phones connected to security for post fun checks?

Do the rooms have a safe?

Is there an age limit,as in no under 20s like a lot of the other hotels in Pattaya?

Do they have security guards?

Are the room phones connected to security?

Thanks all

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Securities good, always someone on the desk and at the car park entrance too.

They always take the girls id but there are no phones in the room so it is best to take the girl back down yourself and let security know she can take her id and leave.

There is a safe

No age limit, 18 and up is ok.

I really enjoyed my time there and will go back. Always felt secure and location is excellent.

OP, you sound a bit paranoid about security. Thailand is one of the safer countries I have been to. I usually stay in condos where security does not check IDs and never a problem with a girl yet.

If anyone has concerns about security they might be better in a hotel. Phone in the room,  concierge service, reception calls you before giving the gal her ID back. 

10 hours ago, Shug1989 said:

Securities good, always someone on the desk and at the car park entrance too.

They always take the girls id but there are no phones in the room so it is best to take the girl back down yourself and let security know she can take her id and leave.

There is a safe

No age limit, 18 and up is ok.

I really enjoyed my time there and will go back. Always felt secure and location is excellent.

Same same. Great place to stay. Both my stays a lot of the time there was 2 security guards at the lifts.

I'm not really that paranoid,I felt totally safe in Pattaya on my first trip.I was just wondering what the difference was between VT6 and a hotel,If any.I still have time to change my booking,but with this info I'm happy with my choice.

Thanks everyone.

I choose VT6 several times when I come PTY.

About girl ID actually it is just depends. Maybe difference security staff have diff way. Many times when I take a girl back, nobody ask for anything even ask for ID... especially if your girl dress like "normal girl" but not like a hooker that everyone know.

But it seems when you bring LB back, the sec guy will 100% take ID and may ask 'her' a lot of questions. I don't know Thais so I don't know what he asked. 

No phones at room and please remember VT6 is a Condo so sec guy will not phone you when the girl leave.

If you book from Honey, as I know every their room have safe box.

Cons about VT6:

- (Especially for any 1st time visitor) A bit tricky for the check in, especially if you never visit here before. Most ppl use bahtbus to "enter" the PTY town, so you will at the "beach road side" with your baggage. VT6 have a back door at beach road side BUT you still not have their key card, so you need to walk thought from beach road to 2nd road first, and then go to the Honey Cafe for check in. If you are 1st time there you may no idea what you should do, where to go, after you drop off from the baht bus.

- The time of room cleaning seems very late. But it is not a big deal

8 hours ago, Stalker2565 said:

(Especially for any 1st time visitor) A bit tricky for the check in, especially if you never visit here before. Most ppl use bahtbus to "enter" the PTY town, so you will at the "beach road side" with your baggage. VT6 have a back door at beach road side BUT you still not have their key card, so you need to walk thought from beach road to 2nd road first, and then go to the Honey Cafe for check in. If you are 1st time there you may no idea what you should do, where to go, after you drop off from the baht bus.

- The time of room cleaning seems very late. But it is not a big deal

Thank you,very helpful...I think I might need a map 555:D

On 6/14/2018 at 16:36, goinggrey said:

I'm not really that paranoid,I felt totally safe in Pattaya on my first trip.I was just wondering what the difference was between VT6 and a hotel,If any.I still have time to change my booking,but with this info I'm happy with my choice.

Thanks everyone.

VT6 are Condo's which are privately owned. They are then rented out and managed through companies such as Honey's. As I understand it, it is illegal to rent these out for less than 30 days duration but often the rules are broken and there doesn't seem to be a crackdown in Pattaya...yet!

hotels are hotels :)

Hi Chelsea fan

so I rent a Condo at Centrica Sea and yes it’s illegal to rent a Condo for less than a month. So when you book in a hotel they log you in with your passport. No my friend who runs a hotel told me that they (by law) have to do this also when they log you out the next hotel needs to do the same. My lady who collects my rent through my girl told me this also happens through the Condo. The hotels can be fined a lot for this so the authorities have the mechanism to enforce a fine but I’m not sure what they can do with a Condo.

Paul

Hi Durks

I don't think in all honesty there would be an issue staying in a Condo. Whoever you are checking in with will take a copy of your passport and at this moment in time it's business as usual. Im staying  in VT6 in three weeks time so can report back if there are any changes. I should also mention that I have stayed there on numerous occasions and never had a problem.....but this is Thailand and what is good today may change tomorrow.

I get there late July for 3 weeks,hopefully nothing changes before then or during my stay.

Stayed there last year. Great place and has everything you need on the lobby floor. Only issue I had was Honey's had a 2pm check in but my room was not ready until closer to 3. Switching out towels was a bit of a pain as well. Other than that rooms are a good size and location is hard to beat.

I emailed Tik with Dancewatchers a couple of days ago and asked her if there were any problems with the new enforcement of the laws on the books for condos. Here's her reply:

"There has not been any affect that I know of for the condo rentals but small hotels without the hotel license have had spotty problems."

I have stayed in one of their condos for each of the last three years, and I can't think of anything negative to say. They have always been helpful. I'll probably book with them again this November.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Having stayed before on VT6, Hilton, and the former Marriott - my wife and I both prefer VT6. Hilton executive lounge is very good and breakfast excellent but we found the rooms small and somewhat awkward. It's nice to have a family room and a good size fridge to store some drinks and a few snacks. I wouldn't worry to much about the security side of things. Put in the safe anything important - security was professional there.

Just got back from staying at VT6 and I really enjoyed my stay.  Will most definitely stay there again in the near future. 

It's true, they always have security at the elevator lobby.  For what, I don't know because all I ever got out of them was a wave, a cordial greeting and a push of the elevator button.  If they do hold IDs, apparently you have to ask them to do so, because nobody asked for anything every time I brought a girl back.  Even if they do hold the ID, that's all they're doing - I didn't see a photocopier nearby or record books for logging ID numbers, names or room numbers.

Yes, there are room safes, actually pretty good safes IMO that require a code AND a key to open (at least in the room I stayed).  There was no land-line phone in the room.

If it makes you feel any better, there are security cameras throughout the building and I noticed that the security guys were occasionally watching them.  But that won't help if you're getting murdered by a Beach Rd ladyboy in your room. :Whistle:

As LOTTELLEE WINNA mentioned, if you want hotel type security, you should probably stay at a hotel

If you want a better experience with your "date"... read, learn, live the following:

https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/22263-vetting-bar-girls-and-how-to-pass-their-own-vett

I stayed at VT6 my very first time in Pattaya and had no issues at all, with security, the room or services. I went through Honey's to book and they had both better selection selection and service than the other group that has an office in the lobby (I forget the name). I stayed for two lots of a week and a half in the middle of 2017 and had no issues about short stays either. VT6 is a great place to stay, as everyone else has already said!

• 4 weeks later...

with regards to the rooms offered by Honey. The rooms are very dated they need immediate up grading. However the pool is great!

3 hours ago, rubinjames said:

with regards to the rooms offered by Honey. The rooms are very dated they need immediate up grading. However the pool is great!

I stayed 3 times at the VT6. All Walking Street side with great views. The 3 different room were good size and VERY nice. Staying again for a week in September. Booked thru Orbitz and Honey.

9 hours ago, burgher said:

I stayed 3 times at the VT6. All Walking Street side with great views. The 3 different room were good size and VERY nice. Staying again for a week in September. Booked thru Orbitz and Honey.

Orbitz ?

Orbitz.com is just like Agoda or hotels.com. Sometimes they send me 15% off code. I'm in the US.

Orbitz ?

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

The guards are a bit hit and miss.

Sometimes they will ask for the lady's ID, sometimes not.

Once they see you a few times they might not bother.

If you want to get up to your floor without passing the guards you can catch the good/staff elevator from the car park.

Sometimes the lifts are busy and the goods lift is an option.

If you are facing the lifts in the lobby, do a 180 and go through the the door on the left and catch the goods lift.

On the trail of the pink pussy
Don't sweat the petty things. Just pet the sweaty things!

TRs
Oct-Nov 2013 TR Pattaya        http://www.pattaya-a...uldoon-will-go/
Oct-Nov 2013 TR Cambodia     http://www.pattaya-a...uldoon-will-go/
Oct-Nov 2013 TR Bangkok       http://www.bangkok-a...uldoon-will-go/

All good information everyone,thanks.

I will get some pics of my room to post once I'm there

Archived