Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

View Talay 6 Condos information

goinggrey

7 hours ago, bgtp said:

I never had an issue with security until this current trip. The night security guy is a real pain in the ass always asking the ladies for their id’s even when I wave him off and tell him no. As far as tipping him to change his behavior, well I’m certainly not going to tip a guy to stop being an asshole. Next time I see him, I’m going to politely tell him that while I appreciate his concern for my security, please leave the decision to take id’s up to me and not say anything to my guests.

I'm fairly sure that they've been told recently to be a bit stricter with the ID policy, happened while I was staying there last month for 5 weeks. I noticed a marked change from sometimes asking for my BF's ID, to every time.

No big deal to me, same same as if I was staying in a hotel.

Cheers

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, bgtp said:

Yeah, that might explain it as I never noticed this in this past. Maybe residents with concerns such as this guy’s should reconsider living in a building known for renting out units to sex tourists.

Or maybe those who own and live in these condos should have the right to instruct the security staff to do their jobs properly.

Yet another reason for those who own and live in condos to report short-term holiday rentals to the authorities.

5 hours ago, Evilfriar said:

I'm fairly sure that they've been told recently to be a bit stricter with the ID policy, happened while I was staying there last month for 5 weeks. I noticed a marked change from sometimes asking for my BF's ID, to every time.

No big deal to me, same same as if I was staying in a hotel.

Cheers

I have no problem complying with policy either. As I said in a follow-up post, if there has been a recent change in policy or policy enforcement then I don’t want to keep security from doing their job. But like you, I noticed a marked change over prior stays and that’s what threw me.

I’ve never had an issue with security. I typically take a photo of my exterior door with the room number so I can text it to any girls I have coming over. 

When they get to security they show them the photo on their phone and the guards just let them up. Not a problem. I have no idea if they take their ID in the process or not.

But, of course anything can change.

23 hours ago, bgtp said:

The night security guy is a real pain in the ass always asking the ladies for their id’s even when I wave him off and tell him no. 

Which one ?

2 hours ago, Puttuyu said:

Which one ?

Been the same guy each time by the elevators. I usually get back between midnight and 1 AM. From a couple of comments here, sounds like the enforcement of collecting id’s is a recent policy change. So to be fair to the guy, maybe it was me being the pain in the ass, not him.

6 hours ago, bgtp said:

Been the same guy each time by the elevators. I usually get back between midnight and 1 AM. From a couple of comments here, sounds like the enforcement of collecting id’s is a recent policy change. So to be fair to the guy, maybe it was me being the pain in the ass, not him.

I think It was a recent change,I tried to wave him off a few times,he took the I.D. anyways.There rules I guess,and It' doesn't really matter too much.I don't think I took any ladies under the age of 25 this trip,but having them check I.D.'s is a bit of reassurance.

And the night shift guy was good,most of the time he would give my girls a long up and down look and give me a discrete thumbs up :P while taking there I.D.

A few more pics of the room.24th floor,Hilton side.North of the elevators.Sorry for the quality,all I had was my phone,and It's getting old. :unsure:

20180725_151143.jpg

20180725_151152.jpg

20180725_151155.jpg

20180725_151207.jpg

20180725_151214.jpg

20180725_151218.jpg

20180725_151223.jpg

Just a question for future consideration.

The massage shops on floor 3,Are the ladies there available to do in room massage?There was one girl that I would have happily brought up for fun if possible.I had a few oil massages from the different shops and got the impression that they were the non-dirty variety.

11 hours ago, goinggrey said:

Just a question for future consideration.

The massage shops on floor 3,Are the ladies there available to do in room massage?There was one girl that I would have happily brought up for fun if possible.I had a few oil massages from the different shops and got the impression that they were the non-dirty variety.

Maybe not all but most will go to the room if you ask. I also figured they were legit too but got pressured into a handjob at the first massage shop from the 2nd road entrance that I didn't really want, initially. 

• 2 weeks later...
I've had one girl up to the room a few times for a massage
Good for when its raining [emoji3]ac8127a73d98dbf434132dd4d156ba5f.jpg

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Having lived off/on in VT6 since 2012, I have NEVER had an issue with the 'security.'

And I WANT them to ask for the girl(s) ID as it provides a 'piece of mind' to ME if there is an issue.

Further, I want THEM (ideally) to 'request' it as it eliminates the pressures off for me to tell the girl to 'hand it over.'

Remember: They are doing to protect YOU as there have many stories regarding thefts, drugged farangs, etc., throughout Pattaya.

12 minutes ago, bobbie-b said:

Do Dancewatchers have an office on the ground level? How do check-in/check out work for short rentals?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

No office in VT6. They'll usually either leave the condo unlocked or with the security guard and then someone will come by to pick up the remaining balance and take a copy of your passport.

Having lived off/on in VT6 since 2012, I have NEVER had an issue with the 'security.'
And I WANT them to ask for the girl(s) ID as it provides a 'piece of mind' to ME if there is an issue.
Further, I want THEM (ideally) to 'request' it as it eliminates the pressures off for me to tell the girl to 'hand it over.'
Remember: They are doing to protect YOU as there have many stories regarding thefts, drugged farangs, etc., throughout Pattaya.

Really.. That many. Name a couple of stories to refresh my memory.

Emperically, Pattaya is one of the safer cities I have been to. Of course I still do my due diligence and lock away values since there is no need to tempt someone.

Sent from my View XL using Tapatalk

23 minutes ago, hioctane said:

Really.. That many. Name a couple of stories to refresh my memory.

Emperically, Pattaya is one of the safer cities I have been to. Of course I still do my due diligence and lock away values since there is no need to tempt someone.

Emperically? Like to see the figures on that is you have them easily to hand.

No office in VT6. They'll usually either leave the condo unlocked or with the security guard and then someone will come by to pick up the remaining balance and take a copy of your passport.
Cool. Thanks. My usual flight gets me into town fairly late.

Something similar for checking out?

8 minutes ago, bobbie-b said:

Cool. Thanks. My usual flight gets me into town fairly late.

Something similar for checking out?

If late then it will be unlocked and they'll come in the morning. Nothing required for checkout, I usually just leave the keys in the room and leave.

On 05/09/2018 at 06:42, Ohyesuare said:

If late then it will be unlocked and they'll come in the morning. Nothing required for checkout, I usually just leave the keys in the room and leave.

Staying in a Dancewatchers condo for the first time soon. Can anyone tell me if it is a physical key or a key card? And how many sets do they give you?

2 minutes ago, Spursman said:

Staying in a Dancewatchers condo for the first time soon. Can anyone tell me if it is a physical key or a key card? And how many sets do they give you?

Physical key. Depends on particular condo, normally three keys. Two for the room door (2 separate locks) and one key for the safe. Normally one set of keys. 

1 hour ago, Spursman said:

Just the one set of keys, have never asked for more but maybe available. They come with a fob that you'll need to open the gate at the Beach Road exit, and sometimes to access the pool area if that doors closed.

Have stayed in probably 10 different DW condo's in VT6 over the years, none have had key card access, all have had electronic safes with no key.

Cheers

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

4 hours ago, Evilfriar said:

Just the one set of keys, have never asked for more but maybe available. They come with a fob that you'll need to open the gate at the Beach Road exit, and sometimes to access the pool area if that doors closed.

Have stayed in probably 10 different DW condo's in VT6 over the years, none have had key card access, all have had electronic safes with no key.

Cheers

6 hours ago, George1234 said:

Physical key. Depends on particular condo, normally three keys. Two for the room door (2 separate locks) and one key for the safe. Normally one set of keys. 

Very helpful of you chaps!

i have booked the “special” condo so really looking fed to my trip!

I am currently staying at VT6. All the security guys here are very nice, except 1 young ugly looking one that guarded the elevator late at night. He questioned my girl where she is coming from, and gave her hard time with her id. Also asked me about my room number like 3,4 times pretending not hear me telling him until my girl has to say the number in Thai. WTF wrong with this guy ? anybody else currently stays here having this issue with him ?

Emperically? Like to see the figures on that is you have them easily to hand.
You do know what "emperically" means right? It needs no figures. It means based on experience. I have traveled to enough countries to feel safer here than anywhere else.

Archived