Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

LK Residence - an updated Lottelee Winna Review

LOTTELLEE WINNA

Generally a good place. I stayed there a few times. 

Two points worth noting:

• They don't check girls ID unless you ask them to. Sometimes new girls come to my room without issues, although they might if they are suspicious, they will stop the girl and call your room.

• If you bring 2 girls at the same time, they had a 500 baht joiner fee. Not sure if still enforced. I had girls coming and going throughout the day and night without additional charge.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Toddler said:

Does the LK Residence have a workout facility?

No. Guests can however use the gym at the LK Metropole nearby.

7 hours ago, Taptap said:

Does the LK Residence have balcony with the room?

Yes, all rooms have a balcony’s.

FC99BD48-F81A-4B1D-A6A8-BBD1E34EE853.jpeg

Just left there. Stayed there a couple of years ago in 1 bedroom suite with walk-in shower. Didn’t realise that not all rooms have this facility

Positives

• Friendly staff
  • Quiet pool
  • ‘Up to you’ if you want to hand girls ID to reception

Negatives

• Most rooms have shower over bath and due to height of bath it’s an accident waiting to happen. Needs a shower curtain as almost impossible not to end up with water everywhere.
  • Dirty pool. Seems to be a design fault as scum and dead insects have nowhere to go.
  • Uncomfortable balcony chairs … too laid back.
  • My room had poor internet connection that couldn’t be resolved.

Summary
‘Ok’ but wouldn’t go back.

Nice hotel, but can’t understand why the fuck they made the bath tub so high literally you have to climb over. Will not stay here because of this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Living sober,clean and staying away from loose women doesn't make a man live any longer. It just fucking feels like it.

6 minutes ago, raviinc said:

Nice hotel, but can’t understand why the fuck they made the bath tub so high literally you have to climb over. Will not stay here because of this.

i stayed there during it's soft opening many years ago and remember the bath climb as a son of a bitch/accident waiting to happen.

i also recall the lighter patterned tiles near the pool were.............at least at that time....... extra slippy to catch out the unwary

The criticisms about the shower over the bath and the slippy tiles are valid, (though as Im a ‘clean freak’ I would have noticed dirt in the pool, and on my 3 or 4 visits the pool has been pristine). LK REN, like a number of other decent hotels in Patts is ‘good’, maybe even ‘very good’, but not quite ‘top shelf’. 

For me, I have around a dozen hotels which fall into the good-ish category, I usually make my decision among these based on price. 

The only truly ‘outstanding’ hotel in Patts that I have stayed in is the Royal Cliff (sea view suite). That was around 8 years ago, it was 6,000THB pn - lucky I was on Biz expenses. 

The studio and i think, superior rooms have shower above bath. 

Deluxe room a few 100bht more has dedicated shower.

Cluck-cluck, gibber-gibber, my old man's a mushroom, etc.

2 hours ago, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

The criticisms about the shower over the bath and the slippy tiles are valid, (though as Im a ‘clean freak’ I would have noticed dirt in the pool, and on my 3 or 4 visits the pool has been pristine).

I can only report what I found. From Saturday 15.09 to Wednesday 19.09 the left nearside corner of the pool (looking towards hotel) was filthy. Dead flies, a large cockroach and a lot of scum had accumulated with apparently nowhere to go. I noticed that on the outside of the pool walls there were drains so presumably the water should be overflowing the pool ledge (?), but this wasn’t happening. The right side of the pool was a bit better, I kept near the centre which was clear.

27 minutes ago, Gone-east said:

I can only report what I found. From Saturday 15.09 to Wednesday 19.09 the left nearside corner of the pool (looking towards hotel) was filthy. Dead flies, a large cockroach and a lot of scum had accumulated with apparently nowhere to go. I noticed that on the outside of the pool walls there were drains so presumably the water should be overflowing the pool ledge (?), but this wasn’t happening. The right side of the pool was a bit better, I kept near the centre which was clear.

I don’t doubt the veracity of your report for one minute. You reported what you found. I expressed a little surprise as this is something I have never encountered at LK REN.

• 3 weeks later...

Just Booked the suite for my trip from Dec 27 to Jan 6. Based on info here and other preferred hotels not being available. 4000baht a night roughly. 

Usually try and book one of the bigger condos at vt6, as I like a separate living area. The suite is 80m2, does anyone know what size the TV are? Like to watch Netflix with the girls during the day sometimes l, will bring a hdmi cable. With me. 

Great report, I managed to get a 1br suite in Feb for just under 2,700 baht a night. Looking forward to staying somewhere different. 

On 7/15/2018 at 15:52, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

LK Residence/Renaissance is a very quiet hotel....stayed there 4 times and no noise issues. 

on the lower floors it is from the beer bars over the road pumping out hotel cali at 3am

• 1 year later...

With no restaurant on-site, I also assume no room service?  What was your go-to place to eat?  I know of the 24 hour place nearby on Soi Diana.

On ‎17‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 11:08, ludwighigh said:

With no restaurant on-site, I also assume no room service?  What was your go-to place to eat?  I know of the 24 hour place nearby on Soi Diana.

Correct. No room service.

Within a walking distance of 5 mins there is a huge amount of restaurants and street food stalls. I can not imagine you will not find anything to your taste within that distance. Whether that be fastfood to high end dining.

Is there any advantage to the Deluxe room as opposed to the 1 Bedroom Suite?  Obviously, there will be the other way around, but I'm curious if the Deluxe has anything *better* than the 1 Bedroom Suite.  I'm looking at both options, and there seems to be only a $10 USD difference between the two, so it *seems* like a no-brainer.  But that's why I wanted to ask you guys!

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/10/2019 at 19:38, Starfighter99 said:

Is there any advantage to the Deluxe room as opposed to the 1 Bedroom Suite?  Obviously, there will be the other way around, but I'm curious if the Deluxe has anything *better* than the 1 Bedroom Suite.  I'm looking at both options, and there seems to be only a $10 USD difference between the two, so it *seems* like a no-brainer.  But that's why I wanted to ask you guys!

Nothing that I can think of the 1 bed suite is awsome.  

Anyone have an update on the edge construction and noise?  Is it safe to get the suites noise wise ?

Just now, Expediter said:

Anyone have an update on the edge construction and noise?  Is it safe to get the suites noise wise ?

noise i dunno. loud stuff is piling but this was the scene on oct 29th

422004146_30oct001(Custom).JPG.d025919e9b3e93f156e02673d73d4f78.JPG

lk residence beige/brown building in the background

44 minutes ago, Expediter said:

Nothing that I can think of the 1 bed suite is awsome.  

I was thinking about asking the same question!  I decided to book 5 nights in a 1 bedroom suite, which (according to Expedia) was their LAST room of that type.  I'll be there from 24 December through 29 December, 5 nights.  I sincerely hope it's not going to be extremely loud during the day!

I had a deluxe room on the 7th floor facing the base during 10 night mid to end september. Not much of a sight but very quite. During daytime you could here some hammering and slight noise but certainly not any nuisance.

5 hours ago, paulvds said:

I had a deluxe room on the 7th floor facing the base during 10 night mid to end september. Not much of a sight but very quite. During daytime you could here some hammering and slight noise but certainly not any nuisance.

Thank you for this.  I think once past the foundations the noise is reduced 

Archived