IGNORED

LK Residence - an updated Lottelee Winna Review

LOTTELLEE WINNA

Great review as usual, thanx for taking the time m8

• Like 1

Totally put of because of something wich would cost 50 bhat a shower curtain! I hate when my bathroom floor has water on it as you have said it’s bloody dangerous.

Another useful and informative review.

Edited by Joethescot
  • Like 1

Great info as ever. I wonder if, for an extended stay, you could pick up a shower curtain, the ones on the adjustable pole with the suction type rig up? Gotta be pretty cheap and worth while if there for a few weeks.

• Like 1

the 1 br suite has a walk in shower.Tub climbing is a pet hate of mine

• Like 2

5 hours ago, hauhinbin said:

That’s what I will do next time.

3 hours ago, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

That’s what I will do next time.

Its my main beef with LK Metropole   ..they have these massive .I mean huge bathrooms but they dont have the wit to install a walk in shower

Same same LK Residence

The rooms otherwise although dated are great 

Edited by hauhinbin
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

Versace meets Liberace

I love it

• Haha 1

I really liked this hotel. I stayed in one of the one bedroom suites right by the pool with a busy staying in the suite on the other side of the pool.

I don't really feel the need to try anywhere else since I know I like this place.

• Like 1

This place was on my list of possibles for my upcoming trip, but i plumped for somewhere else instead, im not keen on showers over the bath either, and its always something i look out for when booking my hotel.Other than that it does look a nice place to stay, all with a bit of ambience!

Just as an aside i can remember when they started building this hotel, quite a few years ago now but feels like yesterday.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, hauhinbin said:

It looks like the Deluxe room also has a walk in shower.

Does the suite have better "kitchen" facilities? It looks like there might be a microwave in addition to a refrigerator?

Enjoyed any time I stayed here, I was put off this time by the potential noise from the construction site next door so I am trying a studio at the Metropole instead, didn't realise the gym was gone. At 1350 a night you got a great rate.

• Like 1

Now that I think about it, it would not be a bad idea to have some backup hotels. Do you recommend any similar hotels at similar price points?

I am willing to spend a bit extra to know that I am in a nicer hotel with decent rooms, no noise issues, etc.

Thanks for the great reviews!

• Like 1

that is some sort of map. there has been no carrefour for years and no Tops supermarket in the location marked for at least a couple.

i stayed here during it's soft opening in a standard room. getting in and out the bath/shower had to be tackled carefully.

• Like 1

On 6/13/2018 at 06:32, mestorm said:

Now that I think about it, it would not be a bad idea to have some backup hotels. Do you recommend any similar hotels at similar price points?

I am willing to spend a bit extra to know that I am in a nicer hotel with decent rooms, no noise issues, etc.

Thanks for the great reviews!

Other hotels nearby I would recommend (all have great locations and are guest friendly):

Areca Lodge (Evergreen Wing) - resort style hotel with 2 pools - around 2,000THB

Acqua hotel - Really classy (think Malmaison brand in UK), great roof top bar/pool - around 1,800THB

Centra Avenue - decent , ultra modern touch screen rooms - small rooftop pool - around 1,300THB

Centara Azure - sister hotel to avenue, ultra classy, great pool but with small rooms - many Taiwanese guests - around 1,700THB

Travelodge - great value ultra modern hotel (small rooms), with nice rooftop pool - 1,200THB.

Just a few suggestions for around the LK area.

Edited by LOTTELLEE WINNA

On 6/13/2018 at 07:51, striderman said:

that is some sort of map. there has been no carrefour for years and no Tops supermarket in the location marked for at least a couple.

i stayed here during it's soft opening in a standard room. getting in and out the bath/shower had to be tackled carefully.

Yes mate, map out of date a bit. 

Negotiating the tub/shower with a wet tiled floor, sure isn't for the fainthearted.

Edited by LOTTELLEE WINNA

• 4 weeks later...

Stayed here back in January and loved it.  I actually got one of the rooms right off from the elevators on the 7th floor.  Was a deluxe maybe?  Had a stand up/walk in shower as well as a jetted tub.  

My only complaint with the hotel and this is very minor was that the water pressure in the shower was weak.  But I got used to it and just having a room that was so big for such a reasonable price has sold me on the hotel again for my trip in August.

Looking forward to staying there again.  And what you say about the location is so true.  It is in the ideal spot for getting anywhere in Pattaya.  Absolutely love soi Diana and am glad I chose that area to call home.  

• Like 1
  • Next Trip - First Half of September 2022 

11 hours ago, JohnDerr said:

Stayed here back in January and loved it.  I actually got one of the rooms right off from the elevators on the 7th floor.  Was a deluxe maybe?  Had a stand up/walk in shower as well as a jetted tub.  

My only complaint with the hotel and this is very minor was that the water pressure in the shower was weak.  But I got used to it and just having a room that was so big for such a reasonable price has sold me on the hotel again for my trip in August.

Looking forward to staying there again.  And what you say about the location is so true.  It is in the ideal spot for getting anywhere in Pattaya.  Absolutely love soi Diana and am glad I chose that area to call home.  

Yes mate, you had a deluxe room, if the shower was walk-in.

Excellent review LW, after much searching and asking(including you :D)i finally booked my hotel this morning.....22 nights in the suite at LK Residence, roll on September ! Thanks for the advice

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Stu79 said:

Excellent review LW, after much searching and asking(including you :D)i finally booked my hotel this morning.....22 nights in the suite at LK Residence, roll on September ! Thanks for the advice

Hope you have a great time buddy. Might see you there...I’m in Patts for a week 3-10 Sep with a mate from the UK...LK Residence is on my shortlist.

8 minutes ago, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

Hope you have a great time buddy. Might see you there...I’m in Patts for a week 3-10 Sep with a mate from the UK...LK Residence is on my shortlist.

i arrive Sept 28th until 20th October so will miss you... well unless you have an october trip  planned as well :D

• Haha 1