Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Can’t reply to threads or post text

davidge

It’s working on my phone now.

Thanks to whichever techie sorted it

:Clap:

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

DD3B0AD2-C3DA-4F70-BB37-1E1F408E6049.jpeg

I think I solve the problems with up loading pics.

It is the speed. Under 1mb it is working sometimes. All over that it works very well.

My lobby has a wi-fi upp to 4mb and my connection speed is 1mb.

At the lobby up loads are without any problems.

Edited by soi16

I think I solve the problems with up loading pics.
It is the speed. Under 1mb it is working sometimes. All over that it works very well.
My lobby has a wi-fi upp to 4mb and my connection speed is 1mb.
At the lobby up loads are without any problems.
My speed is 4mbps but some photos don't open on tapatalk.
faaec32d96326d39400a8e66c0bf0efa.jpg

20 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

My speed is 4mbps but some photos don't open on tapatalk.

Skip the Tapatalk when you upload.

Test pic size is only 170kb.Screenshot_2017-11-30-11-27-47.thumb.png.9f5059723c029ea12200ac0a62911df2.png

Edited by soi16

Skip the Tapatalk when you upload.
Test pic size is only 170kb.Screenshot_2017-11-30-11-27-47.thumb.png.9f5059723c029ea12200ac0a62911df2.png
What do you mean skip tapatalk? Uploading a photo is no problem, its the viewing photos posted

What do you mean skip tapatalk? Uploading a photo is no problem, its the viewing photos posted
51bdb529f1b2c1a69690018e0e99c3bf.jpg

No issues for me.

Quoted, replied and added a pic to test.

Ive reported this issue to the forum software writers and they said they cannot replicate the issues,  they say its a caching issue on peoples devices.  Its frustrating that its still happening, as for tapatalk, I am waiting for them to reply.

1 hour ago, LaaMok said:

... they say its a caching issue on peoples devices...

It might be an idea for those still affected to try clearing their cache then.

- For iPhone/iPad Safari that's: Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data.

- For default Android browser that's: open Android Browser and click Menu > More > Settings or Menu > Settings > Privacy & Security.

- For Chrome on all devices that's: open Chrome and click the menu (3 vertical dots) > Settings > Privacy > Clear Browsing Data.

- For Firefox on all devices that's: History panel on the Home screen > Clear Browsing History

38 minutes ago, DaveLock said:

It might be an idea for those still affected to try clearing their cache then.

- For iPhone/iPad Safari that's: Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data.

- For default Android browser that's: open Android Browser and click Menu > More > Settings or Menu > Settings > Privacy & Security.

- For Chrome on all devices that's: open Chrome and click the menu (3 vertical dots) > Settings > Privacy > Clear Browsing Data.

- For Firefox on all devices that's: History panel on the Home screen > Clear Browsing History

I asked a few people to do that privately but they were still having problems!

Cleared browsing history on iPad and did another hard reset but the problem still persists.

I’m on my phone at the moment.

The phone and iPad have the same version software and I’m using Safari on both.

I can type a reply on phone but not on iPad. :Hair_Out1:

Hope a fix is found soon as I won’t really be posting much in the meantime.

(Though some people might think that’s a good thing :Chokdee:)

Can't post any text from Chrome or Safari on Mac. Trying this from Tapatalk on Android...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

So it works for me on Tapatalk from my phone, but no dice on my Mac. It may be a problem on how your CSS is set up to make the site responsive, take a look at the media queries that you have...

9 people can't make a baby in one month

• Ru4Real featured this topic

The software guys cant find a problem. I logged in through someones account that had a problem, but it was ok.  I know people are clearing there caches, but it should work after that. Its frustrating.

The software guys cant find a problem. I logged in through someones account that had a problem, but it was ok.  I know people are clearing there caches, but it should work after that. Its frustrating.

Looking at it on a developer console on Chrome on Macbook, the problem seems to be an error loading icons for CKEditor which I presume is the text editor IPBoard uses. Might want to look at the config for both the board and the editor and whether the icon files are where they're supposed to be...

9 people can't make a baby in one month

11 minutes ago, singalong said:

Looking at it on a developer console on Chrome on Macbook, the problem seems to be an error loading icons for CKEditor which I presume is the text editor IPBoard uses. Might want to look at the config for both the board and the editor and whether the icon files are where they're supposed to be...

Thank you, i will look into that

34 minutes ago, singalong said:

could you send/show me full error messages?