Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Can’t reply to threads or post text

davidge

1F536293-8C9E-453E-A03A-BA122FB3ABD9.jpeg

• Like 2

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Do you have any other browser installed? I don't have an iPad to test but no problems on laptop.

91A18A68-571F-48E5-882F-E20ADE35D733.jpeg

EFE7BEF4-B382-45DC-AC5C-DD3342AD0AF3.jpeg

Sorry to hear, hopefully one of the techs have an iPad or iPhone to test on.

BTW, kudos for your workaround, as time consuming as it may be.

C5D0033A-88B9-452D-BF50-35BBC7B09080.jpeg

407C0659-8867-4A03-ACB2-052CF53693E3.jpeg

This issue is 11 hours old and no other Mac users are reporting difficulties, apparently. 

I'd be suspecting your devices and/or location. 

I'd test by trying to access from different devices, ie internet cafe, a friend's computer, whatever. 

If your Ipad has sufficient resources and capability you _might_ be able to run WIndows as a virtual machine to test access but that approach is probably a bit of a stretch for most and may not even work on an Ipad. I stopped using my Ipad Mini because it doesn't support enough of what I consider essential features of a "real computer"...just my opinion. Good luck 

Interesting article on the current state of Apple security. Don't shoot the messenger. ;)

https://blog.elcomsoft.com/2017/11/ios-11-horror-story-the-rise-and-fall-of-ios-security/

Davidge - can you update us.

As you know there was a major update ran but once that ended all "should" be OK. That said we know these Updates often throw up the odd glitch until patched but they are usually universal not to single users.

I am typing this on a PC but I was using iPad earlier this morning just fine.

It seems to be just your end but if you can let us know we can look into it if the problem is still there.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

24 minutes ago, CyberPro said:

This issue is 11 hours old and no other Mac users are reporting difficulties, apparently. 

I'd be suspecting your devices and/or location. 

I'd test by trying to access from different devices, ie internet cafe, a friend's computer, whatever. 

If your Ipad has sufficient resources and capability you _might_ be able to run WIndows as a virtual machine to test access but that approach is probably a bit of a stretch for most and may not even work on an Ipad. I stopped using my Ipad Mini because it doesn't support enough of what I consider essential features of a "real computer"...just my opinion. Good luck 

Interesting article on the current state of Apple security. Don't shoot the messenger. ;)

https://blog.elcomsoft.com/2017/11/ios-11-horror-story-the-rise-and-fall-of-ios-security/

If you DO still have the issue the above is what to try i.e.

Try and login from another machine

If that doesnt work either we can set you up a temp account - just to test that account on your iPad. This would tell us if the issue is with your account or your Unit.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

I'm using Safari on iPad and always have, no issues for a long time. 

Guessing as above, this might be account/ device / location specific. 

Edit : - have not seen any upgrade notice that the OP saw. 

Edited by Dr No
10 minutes later can no longer quote, new post or edit old posts.

12 minutes ago, Dr No said:

I'm using Safari on iPad and always have, no issues for a long time. 

Guessing as above, this might be account/ device / location specific. 

Edit : - have not seen any upgrade notice that the OP saw. 

It took an hour to upgrade the forum, the notice was during the upgrade

• Like 1

is this a tapatalk issue?

looking into it now

A problem using tapatalk yes, last 18 hours, Notifications don't load, weirdly if looking via latest posts it opens

3 hours ago, CyberPro said:

This issue is 11 hours old and no other Mac users are reporting difficulties, apparently...

Or like me they were trying to but couldn't, haha. With IT issues, no news isn't necessarily good news. :)

Edited by DaveLock

B04BA940-81EC-4F27-ABDF-4596DCE84A9D.jpeg

To hopefully help troubleshooting this ... for me I had the reply box but when I clicked in it nothing happened. I never had an upload media link. I had the quote link but it only shot me to the top of the page when I clicked it, and I never had the multiquote plus button.

I thought to try and send a PM to a mod to advise I was also having the issue. In the PM message area it allowed me to enter the user name and subject, but the text area of the PM was greyed out (disabled). So it wouldn't allow me to send the PM as the text is a required field. Don't know if that's related to this issue though, maybe I'm not allowed to send PMs yet as a newbie. Cheers.

C1EAA75C-DB6B-40B6-AB96-CCFA06079582.jpeg

13 hours ago, Ru4Real said:

Do you have any other browser installed? I don't have an iPad to test but no problems on laptop.

Having similar problems had for about 2 weeks using Galaxy Tab can't reply or quote but allows me to upload files. Using my mobile no problems. Was going to wait till I get home to check for updates.