Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

BBC BREAKING NEWS

AlantheBuilder

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Scumbag

• AlantheBuilder

• .Q.

• bundy

Top Posters In This Topic

THAI resumes flights at Suvarnabhumi

Thai Airways International is flying six special flights from Suvarnabhumi on Wednesday, the first since the airport was shut down on November 25.

TG 9939 to Sydney, leaving at 5.25pm/

TG 3159 to New Delhi, leaving at 7.50pm

TG 6409 to Narita, leaving at 10.35pm

TG 9209 to Frankfurt, leaving at 11.40pm

TG 6589 to Seoul, leaving at 11.45pm

TG 9509 to Copenhagen, leaving at 0.50am

The Nation

That's good news despite all the speculations that has been circulating around regarding the operation of the airport...

I hope my flight to LOS on the 10 Dec is taking place as scheduled...Me gonna party till I drop in Pattaya...

CHEERS!!! :YeahThat1:

bplaa yai gin bplaa lek

Looks like Friday it is .Praise buddha :unsure: But its not over by a long shot , it looks like the beginning of a very long drawn out power struggle.Hopefully they will keep it away from the airports next time :MonkeyFight:

Just heard from Thai airways that due to the backlog of passengers trying to get out of the country that planes are leaving Australia with cargo only. What this means is that passenger planes are leaving empty except for the cargo loads that fit in underneath then picking up a full load of passengers in bangkok and heading back. They will not be taking any passengers from Australia to Bangkok until next Monday at the earliest.

Not sure you got good advice from them.

My wife spoke to one of the Thai workers who is actually at the airport and they said they are returning flights INTO bangkok from all destinations and they are trying to take as many passengers INBOUND as they can, not just the cargo. She said it doesnt make sense to have planes arrive without passengers as they are getting off before the other passengers get back on for departure out of BKK. She further stated they are NOT restricting people getting to Thailand. And they are filling planes to capacity getting them out of BKK. But in order to get planes planes OUT of BKK they gotta have planes. Therefore, no restrictions on Passengers coming to BKK.

From the ETIHAD website, whom my son is flying with sunday morning, very good news.

Travelling to Bangkok:

- Flights into Suvarnabhumi airport (Bangkok) will resume on the evening of Thursday 4 December, arriving into Bangkok on Friday 5 December.

- Etihad will operate its normal double daily services (EY402/408) into Bangkok with the addition of a third flight. Tickets can be purchased on all of these flights subject to availability.

Changes to the flight schedule will be updated on this page or through Etihad Airways' call centre (UAE) 800 2277 or your local Etihad Airways office.

Passengers in Thailand can contact Etihad Airways at its office or by calling +66 2 253 0099 or email: [email protected]

Not sure you got good advice from them.

My wife spoke to one of the Thai workers who is actually at the airport and they said they are returning flights INTO bangkok from all destinations and they are trying to take as many passengers INBOUND as they can, not just the cargo. She said it doesnt make sense to have planes arrive without passengers as they are getting off before the other passengers get back on for departure out of BKK. She further stated they are NOT restricting people getting to Thailand. And they are filling planes to capacity getting them out of BKK. But in order to get planes planes OUT of BKK they gotta have planes. Therefore, no restrictions on Passengers coming to BKK.

that may be the case with some countries but not out of Australia at this stage.

It aint over till the fat lady sings

there could be trouble ahead

major confrontation?

blood will flow

what do I know?