Top Posters In This Topic

• Scumbag

• AlantheBuilder

• .Q.

• bundy

Top Posters In This Topic

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/7760592.stm

Could be good news, I hope so......

The only concern now is the UDD. The UDD is the pro-government supporter who have been wearing red. They stated a while ago that they would view the dissolving of parilment by the Consitution Court as a coup. Let's hope they accept the decision.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

The only concern now is the UDD. The UDD is the pro-government supporter who have been wearing red. They stated a while ago that they would view the dissolving of parilment by the Consitution Court as a coup. Let's hope they accept the decision.

I wager that they won't dare do anything with the King's birthday coming up on the 5th.

It looks like good news.

I'm due to leave the UK on the 17th December. Arriving at BKK's new airport on the 18th. Hopefully I will now still be having Christmas and New Year in Pattaya.

I was in Pattaya in July/August and just before I flew home I wanted to pay for my room at Christmas. The hotel always wants to be payed in advance for peak periods but because I am a regular customer they only asked for a 1700 baht deposit. So the hotel nearly lost out on a lot of money

Thai protesters to end airport siege on Dec. 3

AFX

BANGKOK, Dec 2 (Reuters) - Thailand's People's Alliance for Democracy (PAD) protest movement will end its blockade of Bangkok's Suvarnabhumi and Don Muang airports on Wednesday, its leader, Sondhi Limthongkul, said on Tuesday.

Sondhi told a news conference the PAD would start pulling out at 10 a.m. (0300 GMT). He also called a conditional halt to the PAD's political rallies.

(Writing by Ed Cropley; Editing by Alan Raybould) Keywords: THAILAND PROTEST/WITHDRAWAL

([email protected]; Reuters Messaging: [email protected]; +66 2 648 9722)

http://www.moneyam.com/action/news/showArticle?id=3458591

http://nationmultimedia.com/2008/12/02/hea...es_30090031.php

http://www.examiner.com/a-1720925~Thai_air..._to_resume.html

According to the BBC the airport will open on December 4th. Almost all other sources talk about the 15th! Now, that's a huge difference! Any further news on this?

Good news indeed.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

According to the BBC the airport will open on December 4th. Almost all other sources talk about the 15th! Now, that's a huge difference! Any further news on this?

The airport authorities themselves made a statement this morning that it would take 7 days to reopen after PAD left. That would sound more realistic than 2 days or 12 days.

My guess would be some kind of service resuming after 2 days but longer to get back to normal.

As for PAD, well they knew the court ruling was 99% inevitable so they could have just waited for that and avoided all this nonsense.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

I just got back from Bangkok after spending the day getting Cathay Pacific to change my flight out

on 8/12/08 to depart from Vietnam. Perfect timing wasn't it :D , now I need to find out if I should proceed

with taking some long bus rides overland through Thailand, Cambodia, then Saigon to guarantee I get

on my flight from HKG/NYC on Monday.

BTW, after I finally got into Cathay's office in Ploenchit tower around 300 people were ahead of me but

I got lucky(I think) that I was standing at a desk where this lady was processing people regardless of

their place in line.

The airlines were not answering phones so the only choice was to go to them.

As for PAD, well they knew the court ruling was 99% inevitable so they could have just waited for that and avoided all this nonsense.

Yes the PAD and there powerful backers have a lot to answer for but I guarantee none of them will suffer any consequences. It will be the little people who suffer the most through lost jobs and income.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

Just got the call from one of my supermarket buyers to start shipments into thailand tomorrow morning as i think Kings Birthday on Friday, so it looks like its operating now which is great news for me.

Just got the call from one of my supermarket buyers to start shipments into thailand tomorrow morning as i think Kings Birthday on Friday, so it looks like its operating now which is great news for me.

Yeah I read somewhere that cargo flights could start immediately.

Yeah I read somewhere that cargo flights could start immediately.

That is the best news we could have had as it means there is no damage to their air traffic control terminal and equipment. I don't know a lot about it but know enough that if it had been damaged then it could have been MONTHS before the airport was open properly as that equipment is not stuff you ask your storeman to order for the next day.

It is specalist stuff that is unique to each airport i am lead to believe????

There once was a man from china

he wasnt a very good climber

he slipped on a rock

and ripped off his cock

and now hes got a vagina

It is specalist stuff that is unique to each airport i am lead to believe????

I wouldnt have thought so, maybe some data is unique.

I checked this forum http://www.pprune.org/ as IMO its the best one to find out about aviation stuff, however I was surprised not to see a thread about the happenings in BKK. That forum apparently has a lot of cabin crew, pilots etc registered and was brought about so they good grass up things anonymously.

I wouldnt have thought so, maybe some data is unique.

I checked this forum http://www.pprune.org/ as IMO its the best one to find out about aviation stuff, however I was surprised not to see a thread about the happenings in BKK. That forum apparently has a lot of cabin crew, pilots etc registered and was brought about so they good grass up things anonymously.

I'm not that much of a geek to check that out :Drunk_Party:

If This was not Thailand the airport would not be open to passangers for at least 3 weeks as that's how long i would guess a proper security sweep would take and a full function test of every component in the place.

But Tit

There once was a man from china

he wasnt a very good climber

he slipped on a rock

and ripped off his cock

and now hes got a vagina

I just had a thought. I wonder if all the PAD demonstraters will be wondering in a couple of weeks why they can't get jobs...5555

It will take far longer for tourists to return in any real numbers who would have any confidence investing in Thailand at the moment.

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059