IGNORED

BBC BREAKING NEWS

AlantheBuilder

Well, lets hope its over.....

Rumor has it that now the RED SHIRTS are planning to make their move to the Airport to replace the YELLOW shirts. They are really pissed that the Courts are disolving.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Scumbag

• AlantheBuilder

• .Q.

• bundy

Top Posters In This Topic

Also gents. If anyone thinks this is finished then think again, this is just the tip of a massive ice berg that is gonna get bigger and bigger.

Edited by .Q.

There once was a man from china

he wasnt a very good climber

he slipped on a rock

and ripped off his cock

and now hes got a vagina

Well, lets hope its over.....

Rumor has it that now the RED SHIRTS are planning to make their move to the Airport to replace the YELLOW shirts. They are really pissed that the Courts are disolving.

I can't see that happening. The police and army will make sure it doesn't and I suspect the UDD has not got so many high ranking supporters that PAD has. However, them causing problems in other areas is a completely different thing.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Travel Summary

The political situation in Thailand is very uncertain. Major political demonstrations have been taking place in Bangkok, with outbreaks of violence. If you plan to visit Thailand you should consider the present situation when making your decision. Airports in Bangkok (Suvarnabhumi International Airport and Don Muang Domestic Airport) have been closed by large numbers of demonstrators. Anti-government protestors have announced that they will withdraw from Bangkok airports by 0300 GMT (1000 local time) on Wednesday 3 December 2008. It is not yet clear when the airports will be open to take passengers. You should therefore continue to avoid air travel into or through Bangkok for the foreseeable future. Regional airports in Thailand are likely to be congested and we advise you to consider carefully before flying into or through any other airport in Thailand. A temporary state of emergency has been declared at both Bangkok airports and you should avoid the airports and their vicinity until further notice. Please check with your airline or tour operator if you had intended to travel into or through Thailand. Please follow the link for useful numbers including those of major airlines:

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

Great news. Yesterday I was due to fly to Singapore but the airline messed up the booking so that got cancelled at the last minute :Drunk_Party: . Now the airport may be open soon, and I'm booked to leave London on Thursday - I know this is a bit opptomistic but fingers crossed. Looks like Xmas in Pattaya is back on :Dance1:

Terrific news. Due in on Friday and att most of the stranded passangers should have cleared U-Tapao by then. Only a few hundred thousend left...lol.

What I don't understand is cargo plane will operate but not civil? If any IED left by the PADs or equipment out of order I would assume risk was even to all.

If it's cleaning out the airport that delays opening then I wouldn't mind piles of shite as long as I get on the road to PTY with minimum delay...Claning should make a nice temporary job for Yellow.

Cargo planes resume services at Suvarnabhumi

Cargo planes Tuesday resumed their services from Suvarnabhumi International Airport.

The services resumed at 9am.

"The protest has caused grave damage to the country and we're trying every means to clear the airport," Airports of Thailand Acting President Serirat Prasutanond said Tuesday.

The Nation

Here's the latest from the bangkok post site..............

Suvarnabhumi to welcome incoming flights

The People’s Alliance for Democracy (PAD) on Tuesday accepted the Airports of Thailand (AOT)’s demand to allow incoming flights to use Suvarnabhumi airport after the Constitution Court dissolved the People Power, Chart Thai and Matchimathipataya parties on charges of electoral fraud.

The first incoming flight to the international airport is expected to be within 24 hours.

Edited by .Q.

There once was a man from china

he wasnt a very good climber

he slipped on a rock

and ripped off his cock

and now hes got a vagina

Also gents. If anyone thinks this is finished then think again, this is just the tip of a massive ice berg that is gonna get bigger and bigger.

I hope you are wrong and this ends without any other turn in events to prevent those who have plans heading over there soon. :):Chokdee5:

Great news you must hand it to the Thais for finding a reasonably peacefull end.

Severe damage has been done to the place but at least its on the way back.

Great news.

Been refreshing BBC website most of the day, So chuffed to see that news at lunch time.

Just hope all the red shirts don't take over and decide to take over from the yellow and stay longer.

Edited by Wil

Good news indeed.

:hello10: Maverick COME ON GUYS LETS HEAR IT FOR MAVIRICK .All the work he put in with the airlines CHEERS you are a GENT :Whistle::Grin3::Chokdee3::GrinNod1::Thanks3::Thanks3::Bravo1::Agree::Agree:

THANKS BUDDY chris :Chokdee3:

Wriggley Tin 1

only the cargo flights will start again, the rest will take much longer...

I fly from the UK on the Sat 13th December Arriving at BKK's Sun 14th. I will now still be having Christmas and New Year in Pattaya.

Loads money for lots of honey :07:

looks like im over on the 8th, hopefully.

oh god..... I just cancelled my ticket via phone... supposed to fly on 4th of Dec... hopefully they open it as soon as possible, dont want to stay hereeeeeee!!!!!!

Great News.

I think they won the battle but may have lost the war... The consequenes of there action may have damage the reputation of great people and country. Economically it's been devastating, not only for tourist, but for exporting and wether airlines will consider canceling Bangkok as a destination or layover.

The police should not have let that happen and could easily have removed them without serious injury.

Well, lets all take a vacation and help tourism :07:

Good news indeed :07:

My firend is due to fly out from the UK on monday 8th......Fingers crossed but I'll be suprised if things are up and running by then

:)

Just heard from Thai airways that due to the backlog of passengers trying to get out of the country that planes are leaving Australia with cargo only. What this means is that passenger planes are leaving empty except for the cargo loads that fit in underneath then picking up a full load of passengers in bangkok and heading back. They will not be taking any passengers from Australia to Bangkok until next Monday at the earliest.

in canada . i m hearing no passenger service untill 14th or 15th dec. :Drunk_Party:

<center><embed src="http://www.ohiok.com/vacation-countdown-clocks/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.ohiok.com/&clickLABEL=Vacation Countdown Clock Generator&flashLABEL=Ohiok.com&skin=http://www.ohiok.com/vacation-countdown-clocks/skins/11.jpg&text=girls%20girls%20girls%20a%20little%0Dgolf%20and%20maybe%20a%20beer%20lol%21%21&untilColor=6724095&textColor=16777215&datesColor=0&year=2010&month=10&day=21&hour=12&minute=50&second=22&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /><br><small><a href="http://www.ohiok.com/">Vacation Countdown Clock Generator</a></small></center>

I think the crisis in Thailand is over for now, but just for a while until the pot boils again.

The PPPs 'corrupt' PM is out of office for now. The PAD got what they claim to have wanted for now. New elections someday soon, anyone with local understanding know these details?

Down the road the same factors will repeat themselves, PPP wins the majority vote due to numerous peasants, the PAD will be pissed again, the great circle of Thailand life.

Meanwhile the thai populace and us mongos are just pawns in the game of life. :Drunk_Party: And Thailand life, with our help and Buddha willing, will get back to normal soon.

496447-18.jpg

Edited by SuperTireGuy

สนุà¸

Pattaya - Warm Beer, Cold Women, Stay Away!

logo_zeitgeist.jpg