IGNORED

Drunken Duck at Soi L K Metro

arpita21_ind

I checked in a couple of days ago here.....Well of course without expecting much in the price of 700 baht.

But what to say....

The rooms are cool, big enough, with individual Balcony.

Some overlooking the Soi L K Metro.....

The Bed is very comfortable with the Back Rests......These are absolutely delightful while watching a movie or a match of Football in widescreen LCD TV's.....

A BIG FRIDGE at your disposal with two bottles of free water everyday.....

A big enough Wardrobe with digital locking SAFE inside......

A full body Mirror...with chair....

I am totally amazed with the water pressure in the toilet......never seen such in bigger hotels too....

And to the BONUS a full fledged bar with weekly Bar Crawls ....Amazing Girls and Smiling Receptionists and maids.....

I know the above things or facilities are not new for most of the hotel in pattaya ......... but in this price and in this AMAZING Locallity its totally OUT OF THIS WORLD......

jm%5E_%5Ehandwritten%5E_%5E4%5E_%5E0%5E_%5EThe+Pool+Party%5E_%5E.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

List of TR

Just Returned From LOS

Drucken Duck at Soi L K METRO

And yeah How can I forget about the Owners who never looks or behaves like one always looks like us Mongers and always in Party Mood......

Nice Gentleman...... Well i can say Nice One of us... :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

List of TR

Just Returned From LOS

Oh buddy How can i forget the superfast WIFI internet that i am using now.....

and yeah devee8 i will definitely upload some snaps once i will be home...... :)

List of TR

Just Returned From LOS

Ducken duck rooms are value for money :) A pity I can't stay there on my next trip as I was close to a lady from the bar from previous. Tony is a great chap :)

Would love to see some photos. DDuck facebook mentioned 2 stunners working there now, did you managed to know them?

It's better to pay now then to pay later. Nothing is free.

Ducken duck rooms are value for money :) A pity I can't stay there on my next trip as I was close to a lady from the bar from previous. Tony is a great chap :)

Would love to see some photos. DDuck facebook mentioned 2 stunners working there now, did you managed to know them?

Same for me too....I am also attached to a regular this time....so not getting enough time/energy left for others.......I even not showed my Regular that where i am staying right now....Just said staying with some friends and donn wanna them know that i am hooking up with her........Yeah i know I am a bad Ass..... :):001_Thank_You5:

List of TR

Just Returned From LOS

Same for me too....I am also attached to a regular this time....so not getting enough time/energy left for others.......I even not showed my Regular that where i am staying right now....Just said staying with some friends and donn wanna them know that i am hooking up with her........Yeah i know I am a bad Ass..... :):001_Thank_You5:

Min still working there? She mentioned to me before that it is alright to take different ladies from DDuck, as it was something Tony had made it clear to them. But I just don't want to take chances.

Have fun with the rest of your holiday :)

It's better to pay now then to pay later. Nothing is free.

I,too stayed at the Drunken Duck in June for 3 weeks. Great place, wonderful staff, ideal location.

Tony, a great host and tour guide, nothing too much trouble for him. I have no doubt, I shall have a return stay here on my next trip.

Long Live The Duck.

The best engine in the world is the vagina. It can be started with one finger. It is self-lubricating. It takes any size piston. And changes its own oil every four weeks. It is only a pity that the management system is so fucking temperamental.

• 2 weeks later...

Stayed there for a few days in July. Nice, friendly staff, especially Nan who works in the bar. It was one of the girl's birthday when I was there and I got treated to some nice birthday cake (spoon fed to me lol).

Min still working there? She mentioned to me before that it is alright to take different ladies from DDuck, as it was something Tony had made it clear to them. But I just don't want to take chances.

Have fun with the rest of your holiday :)

Sounds like the place to stay,wil have to stop in buy and check it out on my walkabouts. Thanks.

• 1 year later...

my usual place is sunshine hotel and residences in soi 8, but off late this place is over crowded and service is going bad. Will stay here on my next trip on feb.

Archived