IGNORED

Anybody know any hotels with no reception to avoid the 'walk of shame'?

interestedToHangOut?

At the View Taley Six they don't have a reception out front so nobody to see you..I did have to smile at my first floor massage girl a couple times tho...hehe

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
At the View Taley Six they don't have a reception out front so nobody to see you..I did have to smile at my first floor massage girl a couple times tho...hehe

VT6 are condos. You generally don't have reception for condos.

Sent from my SM-N9200 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, hioctane said:

Which is among MANY reasons why mongers visiting Pattaya should rent condos-regardless of the length of stay.

I'll never forget, years ago, the doorman at Sandy Spring hotel telling my TG 'how I had other girls there'. Gee, thanks, buddy!

Which is among MANY reasons why mongers visiting Pattaya should rent condos-regardless of the length of stay.
I'll never forget, years ago, the doorman at Sandy Spring Hotel telling my TG 'how I had other girls there'. Gee, thanks, buddy!

There are pluses and minuses to both... With most condos you lose the amenities of a hotel such as daily cleaning and the security of collecting IDs. You also have to be careful of paying extra for electricity and water.

Just now, hioctane said:

There are pluses and minuses to both... With most condos you lose the amenities of a hotel such as daily cleaning and the security of collecting IDs. You also have to be careful of paying extra for electricity and water.

I can't say about 'most' but at View Talay 6 condos:

They DO 'collect IDs' (at Security)

Short-term rentals include ALL utilities

Daily cleaning, you're right that's an extra charge to be arranged

if you are shy about your ladyboys bringing home use these

nu.jpg

There's Canterbury Tales which has a faultless location and easy on the wallet or the @Mind Residence a short stumble from Soi 6, where you can get to your room going in via the swimming pool in the garden area

Never say never

Why not stay somewhere like the SITC guest house or Walking Street guest house? No place for shame in such places.

On 16/04/2017 at 10:44 PM, hioctane said:

I hear the base do have one. 

Finally settled for vt6 but will be looking for somewhere cheaper next time to avoid those rude ass receptionists! 

Vincent Law

On 17/04/2017 at 0:15 AM, galt67 said:

I'll never forget, years ago, the doorman at Sandy Spring Hotel telling my TG 'how I had other girls there'. Gee, thanks, buddy!

I had that happen to me on my last trip at March suite hotel

Vincent Law

• 1 month later...

At mind premier suites (Soi AR) just off Pattaya Klang has an entrance Via the car park that brings you in by the lift. Great little hotel

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

On 2017-2-14 at 3:10 PM, brvk said:

the reception is a way of security for the client. I also believe it is not a walk of shame, all the staff knows we are not in Pattaya for the beautiful beach.

Unless she's ugly as the ass of a bulldog or has a penis and the punter doesn't know.

On 2/4/2017 at 8:50 PM, lingling said:

Sutus Court......but the rooms are really shit

I assume you mean the side enterance on soi lengkee which i have used in the past, now the gates are secured at around sunset so you have to use the main reception on an evening!

Bringing a new super hot lady back to the hotel reception every night is half the fun for me, no shame at all. I remember on one of my first trips, almost every night there were some older Russian ladies sitting outside the hotel in front of the entrance drinking tea, and  I loved to see the shocked expression on the their faces when the motorbike-taxi pooled up with me and two over tattooed sexy Thai ladies :P

Walk of Pride:

Walking into reception at midnight hand-in-hand with your stunning young gogo girl.

Walk of Shame:

Trying to sneak past reception at 8am cowering behind your middle aged drugged up skank from JP Bar.

If you're not thinking about pussy then you're just not concentrating.

Clean Guest House in Soi Lenkee has a single entry door with card entry.

Reception is in the shop next door. 

https://www.google.com.au/maps/@12.9278456,100.8864345,3a,74.6y,224.84h,81.8t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1skd3MjLJkc-3FMqj8dMIzaw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

So entry door is the single door just under the clean guest house sign on the above link.
Reception/office is in the room with the two purple stickers on the windows. you can see the desk in the above link.

You would need to do your own research to see if the guesthouse is good enough for you. I found it worked well for me.

Hope this helps.

Edit: Yay 50 posts!!
That took a while.

On 2/6/2017 at 4:05 AM, Daveo said:

We do actually have a reception but the Bookshop/building A rooms have a back door which can be used anytime, we call it the discreet backdoor or the ugly door as if you wake up after a heavy drinking session with an ugly bird you can sneak her out the back door.

'Ugly door'? Jesus, I used it every time I came and went except when checking in and out! Lol

The excellent Boomerang guesthouse has a separate entrance - electronic key operated after 8pm.

LK Empress has a side entrance and a parking entrance that avoid reception.

For me there is no such thing as the walk of shame entering your hotel. The thing that I dislike is the hotel receptionist telling girls if I had other ladies in my room. Watch out if they start speaking in Thai to each other while they are getting checked in. 

Archived