IGNORED

Anybody know any hotels with no reception to avoid the 'walk of shame'?

interestedToHangOut?

I ended up staying in a hotel once in Boracay my mate found and there was no reception there, liked feeling like a local.

I know it's pretty relaxed anyway but as long as there is a safe in the room and the girl is from a legitimate place I don't mind having no reception to walk past every night.

Beers on me if you know of any places;

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Relax.. In some countries there is a "walk of shame" going to your hotel room with a girl. Thailand is not one of them!

I'm with you on this one, OP. Even if they don't care, I'd rather not have a receptionist looking at me and the girl, or girls, or the LB, as I go in with them and up to the room. I also believe that the girl, etc feels more embarrassed than if there was nobody to go past. It's Thailand! hotels? No, I only know guest houses where there's no reception. What's the difference anyway? Any guest house will do in that case, or better still, why not rent a condo?

I do not know of one.  Years ago, I was at the Marriott and they stopped checking in my LLT after like the 2nd night.

All of the hotels where I have stayed have been very good about it -- no judgmental looks or comments.

Maybe try to find a hotel that has direct room access without going past security or the front desk?  For example, I think you can avoid front desk at Hilton IF you come up Central Festival elevators before 11 p.m.

Finally, I should add that one man's "Walk of Shame" is another man's "Trophy Presentation"!  555

Try guesthouses. I prefer them to hotels and most do not have a reception as such ..... So no walk of shame

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

You can do the walk of shame through the family mart at lk empress rather than reception.

Or if thats still too much, you enter through the front past reception and tell the girl to walk through family mart and meet at the lift... almost the perfect crime, except reception will probably be looking at it happen on cctv and laugh at your attempts to hide the LB fetish?

My walk of shame was coming past reception and receptionist calls out to me   ,

"  Mr jack   , why you never have lady stay all night   ?   "         I felt like I wasn't supporting their economy enough , but like to sleep alone   ,

My walk of shame was coming past reception and receptionist calls out to me ,

" Mr jack , why you never have lady stay all night ? " I felt like I wasn't supporting their economy enough , but like to sleep alone ,

I was staying at a hotel for a month so I wouldn't pull every night. I got a "no lady tonight?" many times. [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-N9200 using Tapatalk

Never stayed there but seem to recall that you could enter Areca Lodge through the backdoor or maybe I'm confusing that with a LB thread.

Side entrance door thru Family Mart at LK Empress is the only one I'm aware of in Pattaya. Otherwise, rent a condo....

LK royal suite has the second building without the pool.

You have to walk past a security desk but he's usually outside smoking anyway.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Dosnt bother me tbh,its par for the course for reception staff,in fact if you`ve come down to reception to collect her id card next day and shes decent looking,i like any glances that might come our way,lets be honest we all give other guests TG`s the quick once over and a `yes` or `no` to ourselves!  :WinkGrin1:

For some it may be  "THE WALK OF SHAME " but for

me it protection against theft or some other scam. I have

had reception call my room and ask if Lady can leave?

to insure I'm OK.

A SMART MONKEY IS A MONKEY THAT DOESN'T MONKEY WITH ANOTHER MONKEY'S MONKEY.

Boomerang Guesthouse, and probably many guesthouses, has no reception. They also close down the ground floor bar fairly early unless the World Cup is going on. You use a key card to get in and out after hours. Make reservations early though, it fills up fast.

My own preference is for the big rooms; A1, B1, C1. No lift, but a huge room with a balcony. Soi Buakhao around Soi 15 (behind the Avenue).

Awhile back in 2012, I stayed at the Guest House on Soi Lengkee.

(as you walk up Lengkee from soi Buakhao, it's on the right hand side, about 3/4 of the way up the soi)

The registration desk looked more like a clothes shop, which in fact was selling swimsuits at the time I stayed there. 

The entrance to the guesthouse rooms was next door to the clothes shop.

There was no security or anything. You just opened a locked glass door with your key.

So you were mostly out of the line of sight of the people in the shop when going to your room.

It's a small, multi-story building with clusters of 4 rooms on each level.

No elevators, but this skinny female desk clerk carried my suitcase up 4 flights of stairs, to my amusement.

I hear you could bypass receptionists in Blue Sky hotel by taking the lift from the car park. Can anyone confirm this?

Being looking for hotels were i could avoid those rude ass receptionists.

Vincent Law

It's Thailand - you will never see them again - leave them something to talk about. Have fun and leave your inhibitions at home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In Pattaya the walk of shame only exists inside ones head. Understand that and this particular issue is solved.

Queen Vic on soi 6 gives you a key to the back entrance (stop making your own jokes up )

A few years back they had a security guard at the back checking people in, I know this as I had a ladyboy try to follow me in one late night so i called the security guard over to get him away from me. I must add I got on with the ladyboys there only this time this one probably thought I was up for it.

Me no daft, me no silly, me wear condom on my Willy.

In Pattaya the walk of shame only exists inside ones head. Understand that and this particular issue is solved.

Of course it does and I do understand that. That's why I don't like going past receptionists!! And that's how I solve the problem!! By staying somewhere which doesn't have a reception.

Boomerang Guesthouse, and probably many guesthouses, has no reception. They also close down the ground floor bar fairly early unless the World Cup is going on. You use a key card to get in and out after hours. Make reservations early though, it fills up fast.

My own preference is for the big rooms; A1, B1, C1. No lift, but a huge room with a balcony. Soi Buakhao around Soi 15 (behind the Avenue).

Thanks bro will take a look

Archived