Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Babydolls Agogo | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Night Wish Group 7th Anniversary Party | Add your Text or Event here

China Garden

Smokin' Joe's BBQ in Soi Lengkee

steak&co

Or try our fixed combo's .. with our new BBQ Smoked Beef & Pork sausages.  

BBQ Feasts - September 2018.jpg

From the BBQ Page 1 - September 2018.jpg

From the BBQ Page 2 - September 2018.jpg

steak&co

We kept the Mexican food for now but we are still looking into Nashville style fried Chicken (hot), sourcing the chilli powders from the USA (Carolina Reaper, Ghost Chilli etc). 

Desserts - September 2018.jpg

Tex Mex  1 - September 2018.jpg

Thai food - September 2018.jpg

portrea

Eat there tonight . Had the smoked Australian beef. Delicious and great value.

Also was pleased to see many beautiful ladies coming and going with their customers / boyfriends.

Will be back.

kahuna1

I've eaten at Smokin Joe's a few times this year, in May and August (2 to 3 times each Patts visit). Found that the quality and detailed options were great, and large portions. The brisket and ribs impressed me each time, and the choice in side dishes is great (different types of coleslaw :). The extensive beer menu brought the experience to another level. Very good service and the space is clean and new. I love American BBQ, and this was better than I can find near me in the USA. Will be back next month without doubt.

IMG_2466.jpg

IMG_2467.jpg

IMG_1288.jpg

IMG_1287.jpg

steak&co

Smokin' Joe's BBQ will offer a 'Thanksgiving Buffet' on Thursday 22nd November 2018 from '12 noon til gone'. Booking at the restaurant is advisable, we plan on making enough for 50 servings, this year it will be a help yourself buffet rather then plated last year (so we increased the price a little & included roast Ham). We will be using whole Norbest Turkeys, home-made stuffing, home-made Turkey & Sage Gravy, Roast and Mash etc.  

Thanks Giving 2018.jpg

tko

I especially like the build your own combo setup.  I'll be able to have my standard brisket and sausage plate that was my favorite back in Texas.  Which of your sauces would you say is closest to what is found in Texas BBQs?

Cheers on keeping the Mexican food on the menu.  Yet another reason (including your breakfasts) to make several visits on my trips to Pattaya (a few times a year).

SMH  an American style restaurant spelling Appetizer with an 's'. :D

Geordie59

A shame they dropped the daily special. That was good value and tempted me in at some point most weeks.

socrates
5 hours ago, Geordie59 said:

A shame they dropped the daily special. That was good value and tempted me in at some point most weeks.

I understood the Daily Special has been back for about a month now

mofser8
On 29/10/2018 at 03:24, kahuna1 said:

different types of coleslaw :)

Unfortunately they now only have one type of coleslaw. They seems to have cut down a bit on the sides in general. Still my favorite place for food in Pattaya though.

taylor1975
On 09/12/2018 at 03:52, socrates said:

I understood the Daily Special has been back for about a month now

No, i just had a nosey at the menu. The outdoor board just advertises breakfast.

maybe thinking of steak & co? ....which does have specials on the board

Candy77

Had a customised breakfast at SJ, all in 280 Baht. Two toasts, two eggs, juice, coffee, hash brown, two portions bacon, sausage one portion. Fantastic and filling and great quality. They have a 95 Baht option but this gives you more flexibility.

Swinga

Smoking Joe, u were out of pork early tonight for tacos? Weird.

Could I suggest build your own taco as opposed to the poorly described on menu tacos you have. I wanted guacamole, but it didn't come with Mexican taco, only the Cali taco. I was looking for sides to throw on my tacos and there was none. Some salsa? Jalapenos? Cheese. All of these u have on hand. The Cali taco was far from worth ever ordering again.

Not wanting to rubbish the place as I have some exceptional ribs there a few times. The mex left me very unimpressed.

The guacamole when it did arrive was from an old avocado. I had to dig around the old black bits.

I found it strange my Cali taco had lettuce the shade of white and my caeser salad was very green and awesome as usual.

I've attached a pic. Build your own taco and I'll be back to try. Cheers

a18eb1676e733cd4728977d9e5450576.jpg

Sent from my HTC_U-3u using Tapatalk

VLG

I will be staying in one of the rooms above Smokin Joe's for my trip in mid September.

I'm looking forward to try out the breakfast, pull porked sandwich and the bbq ribs when I'm there in 3 months! :P

pallmall
1 hour ago, VLG said:

I will be staying in one of the rooms above Smokin Joe's for my trip in mid September.

I'm looking forward to try out the breakfast, pull porked sandwich and the bbq ribs when I'm there in 3 months! :P

Thanks for sharing. Do keep us informed of your future breakfast plans.:Clap: