Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Minix Boxes Fixes And Updates

Footymadstreams

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, Footymadstreams said:

We dont do remotely, were are you based ?

Korat, but i am coming down to Pattaya at the end of November for 3 nights.

If i bring the box with me could you update ?

1 hour ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Korat, but i am coming down to Pattaya at the end of November for 3 nights.

If i bring the box with me could you update ?

Ok bring it down and we will do for you, pm me when you are in town

13 minutes ago, Footymadstreams said:

Ok bring it down and we will do for you, pm me when you are in town

Thankyou, i'll be in touch.

• 2 weeks later...

Get your tired old box updated 1 box 500 Baht

2 Boxes 800 Baht

3 or More boxes 300 a box Fully loaded for further information check our or main thread below

• 3 weeks later...

Is there something wrong with Mobdro ?? Will not connect with my box for about a week ??

I spend half my money on hookers and booze ,the other half I waste.

Hi

Working fine is the message from customers and fine on mine there is a thread in our forum about a recent updates issue, if you post a question in our dedicated forum,someone will reply to you from the support team

Thanks

Watch the Ashes series with this quality  just 500 baht to get your box loaded  NO MONTHLY FEES

1aashes4.png

1aashes5.png

Just had my old Minix updated by FootyMS. Picked up, updated and dropped off in 3 hours. The technician was very helpful explaining all the apps. Not really had much chance to check out everything yet but its looking good. Very happy for THB500.

Earlier this Week I decided to upgrade to the new Gold Package,dropped them a PM,Bob came around the next Day upgraded the Box and showed me around the new apps,very quick and efficient service,the new Gold Package is really good,a lot more programs to pick from but the quality of the Picture is superb very pleased with the upgrade,on a side note Bob showed me a Documentary Blue Ocean 2,it’s unreal Photography fantastic Camera work as the title suggests it’s all about the Oceans a BBC Documentary very very good and with this upgrade it’s fantastic.

Sorry got the title wrong I was watching Deep Ocean and put that in the title,it should read  Blue Planet 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Get your old box updated with all the latest apps ( same as our main thread )

500 baht a box

Archived