Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Minix Boxes Fixes And Updates

Footymadstreams

Many thanks for your reply however please list it all for BM to see \.

Is this a problem ? I am sorry if I have missed your listing but I can not see it can you please list the total box up date of links .

It would seem to me a simple listing on here for you to show to BM that I have not seen by you.

Many thanks 

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got to agree with you.

You have asked politely several times what you actually get for your money and the only response has been well the more boxes here is the price.

To be fair I haven't seen anyone posting anything negative about the finished product but still no idea what the f**k the finished product is.

Also do they come to you do you post it of what after sales service is there??

What is the price today or even tomorrow or later this afternoon?

Not getting a warm and fuzzy feeling here

My Thai Girlfriend says having a small Dick shouldn’t be a problem in a relationship I still wish she didn’t have one though!

On 5/4/2017 at 10:08 PM, JAI DEE MAK said:

Yes you did but and then I looked further into your posts and it did not show what you were offering WHAT are you offering please list it here so all can see.

You say the channels below but they are not listed.

If you are just putting a few links on then sorry but i  think it not a good deal for the price.

Anyone can do it in 1hr on the internet looking at googol.

If you are FULLY reconstructing the box then yes are you ?. and with WHAT ?.

looking forward to your response.

JDM

Here is our main thread you can see the various channels we put on     

for example mainstream tv from uk this includes all mainstream tv bbc 123 itv c4 dave etc etc channels we also have a complete sky package  plus major sports channels such as sky sports bt sports espn star willow bien skynet fox sports usa eir channels documntaries such as animal planet  nat geo  history discovery etc movies on demand from 2017 to golden oldies  thai option with true sports true tv mainstream thai tv thai movies in subs and thai languages  with over 2000 channels its not that easy to a simple list but our main thread has over 25000 views and no complaints and there are many examples of what we put on our boxes

On 5/7/2017 at 9:58 AM, GlennUK said:

Got to agree with you.

You have asked politely several times what you actually get for your money and the only response has been well the more boxes here is the price.

To be fair I haven't seen anyone posting anything negative about the finished product but still no idea what the f**k the finished product is.

Also do they come to you do you post it of what after sales service is there??

What is the price today or even tomorrow or later this afternoon?

Not getting a warm and fuzzy feeling here

This thread contains the finished product

Theres a small selection of some of the channels available which were all shown in our main thread

On 10/1/2016 at 9:16 PM, Klongwater said:

I've just taken advantage of this offer. I had three sick and unresponsive Minix boxes incapable of performing anymore.They progressively gave up the ghost or couldn't be updated as I had previously been advised.

Footymadstreams has stripped off the old redundant apps and reinvigorated them with working content.Now up and running instead of gathering dust on my shelves.

I'm told updating can now be done by a single click and not a convoluted process which takes you round the houses and back again.

So,out with the old and in with the new.

I'll add to this when I've given all three a good run and report back on performance.

So far so good!!

I have since met Klongwater again and  i put on the latest apps for him, i also believe hes communicated with various members on this board and expressed his view about our product,if you pm him maybe he will give his opinion

I had a minix x6 box from Lanzalad and Footymadstreams straightened it out for me and it's working better than ever. Fast turnaround too. I'm going to order another box (his suggested brand) from him also for my father. Great stuff!

Current price until the end of this month

500 baht a box

1 We will do a factory reset to your box

2 We will install our apps and software and provide a guide to channels

3 You will have access to our forum and support email

4 The package is the same as our main thread you will have mainstream tv worldwide sports channels movies documentaries tv series

5 To place a order email [email protected]

6 In pattaya boxes will be picked up at a central location suitable for both parties then returned within 48 hours

7 Outside of pattaya we will do via ems and return within 48 hours we have different technicians in various regions

8 Wordlwide can be done by post

9 If anyone requires a 1 hour demonstration and install in there home or condo this service is available for 500 baht

1abackhome.jpg

1achannels.jpg

1asky.jpg

On 5/3/2017 at 9:22 PM, JAI DEE MAK said:

Twice the price you just lost me and 7 of my friends.

And by the way you have never listed What you are up grading to is it just a few links or what ? to ?.

JDM

Current price until the end of this month

500 baht a box

1 We will do a factory reset to your box

2 We will install our apps and software and provide a guide to channels

3 You will have access to our forum and support email

4 The package is the same as our main thread you will have mainstream tv worldwide sports channels movies documentaries tv series

5 To place a order email [email protected]

6 In pattaya boxes will be picked up at a central location suitable for both parties then returned within 48 hours

7 Outside of pattaya we will do via ems and return within 48 hours we have different technicians in various regions

8 Wordlwide can be done by post

9 If anyone requires a 1 hour demonstration and install in there home or condo this service is available for 500 baht

Archived