• Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
On 10/5/2017 at 18:03, Footymadstreams said:

Get your tired old box updated

1 box 500 Baht

2 Boxes 800 Baht

3 or More boxes 300 a box

Fully loaded further information regarding what gets loaded on our main page below

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/288108-watch-tv-from-back-home-3999-baht-no-monthly-fees/?page=40

I would like to update 1 box how do I get the box to you.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

just got a new box, great box, great service, loaded up.   also had my two current ones redone, got too loaded up.   Recommend highly

I have a Minix Neo U1 which I've had for about 9 months. It's working fine but stuff has gotten out of place and a reload wouldn't hurt. I'll be in contact around the end of the month. I've just started using it as finally have 3BB fixed internet.

Your guy has just left my house after doing a total reinstall of my Minix NEO X8-H box.

He was a true gentleman and has done a fantastic job he did not rush and altho I told him I was familiar with the contents and use of the box he insisted on running me through its use and setup.

I had decided to only get one of my boxes reinstated as I was not sure of how good a job and what content you were going to instal.  I have to say I am very very happy and can I please book your guy to come and reinstall my other 5 boxes.

He did ring me to come a few days ago however there has been a massive amount of raining were I live and told him to call me and come when its dry again.

Again Many thanks.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

1 hour ago, JAI DEE MAK said:

Your guy has just left my house after doing a total reinstall of my Minix NEO X8-H box.

He was a true gentleman and has done a fantastic job he did not rush and altho I told him I was familiar with the contents and use of the box he insisted on running me through its use and setup.

I had decided to only get one of my boxes reinstated as I was not sure of how good a job and what content you were going to instal.  I have to say I am very very happy and can I please book your guy to come and reinstall my other 5 boxes.

He did ring me to come a few days ago however there has been a massive amount of raining were I live and told him to call me and come when its dry again.

Again Many thanks.

JDM

I will ask him to get in touch,glad you are pleased, good idea to join our forum also for new additions 

Have a good weekend

so I dont have to go back and find it,what is the address of your site

Can you update my Minix Neo X8-H Plus remotely, thanks ?

7 minutes ago, Pumpuynarak said:

sucks living out in the woods sometimes 5555

2 hours ago, just hanging said:

Here you are, my humble abode, as you can see no Jungle here my friend but we did have a cockerel sounding off at 4am this morning lol

House.PNG

2 minutes ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Here you are, my humble abode, as you can see no jungle here my friend but we did have a cockerel sounding off at 4am this morning lol

House.PNG

do you have indoor plumbing there?

2 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

2 hours ago, just hanging said:

The reason i ask is that i did have my box updated remotely by a friend who lives in Pattaya but unfortunately he's unwell at the moment and i don't like to keep bothering him.

I'd be quite willing to pay for the OP to do if he can. 

3 minutes ago, just hanging said:

do you have indoor plumbing there?

Now you've got me worried lol

22 minutes ago, Pumpuynarak said:

The reason i ask is that i did have my box updated remotely by a friend who lives in Pattaya but unfortunately he's unwell at the moment and i don't like to keep bothering him.

I'd be quite willing to pay for the OP to do if he can. 

they will tell you but I think you may have to mail it back and forth.   great job for me overnight but then I live here.  I have two but old style, not much memory, so upgraded to theirs, huge difference.  You may want to order one of those and they can mail all set up for you.  12G hard drive, 8G memory, blows my old ones away

3 minutes ago, just hanging said:

they will tell you but I think you may have to mail it back and forth.   great job for me overnight but then I live here.  I have two but old style, not much memory, so upgraded to theirs, huge difference.  You may want to order one of those and they can mail all set up for you.  12G hard drive, 8G memory, blows my old ones away

Thanks for your post mate, very useful. I could'nt believe what my friend could do, i just gave him my ID to get access and he did the rest remotely. I have to say the box appears to be working fine but access to Skynews which i predominantly use it for is dismal at times, continual buffering which makes it unwatchable.

4 hours ago, just hanging said:

so I dont have to go back and find it,what is the address of your site

Pm sent

4 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

We dont do remotely, were are you based ?

1 hour ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Thanks for your post mate, very useful. I could'nt believe what my friend could do, i just gave him my ID to get access and he did the rest remotely. I have to say the box appears to be working fine but access to Skynews which i predominantly use it for is dismal at times, continual buffering which makes it unwatchable.

Not sure what your freind has put on but i have sky news on daily and never a problem  if you want us to update your box pm me your address, we dont do remotely  although im aware of the quick support app 

Archived