IGNORED

Rent by the NIGHT, my VT6 *newly renovated* condo, in Central Pattaya!

galt67

you can walk in to any rental shop in  VT 6 now for 1500 for a good studio a night

or 20k a month

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m not sure what to think of these ceiling and wall mirrors at the bed, but if the one on the wall should have the desired effect, should it not be at a slight angle?

And I can’t believe I missed your voice over, I must agree with a previous poster, that video just screams “I just got this free software that can turn my mobile phone pictures into a corny ad from the eighties” :)

• 3 months later...

Guys,

My condo is NOW ready NIGHTLY rentals for upcoming 2017/18 HIGH SEASON. 

Yes, you CAN rent my condo for one, single night!

No commitments! All utilities, WIFI, cable TV included.

It's occupied until 15/November so ANY dates after that.

Click here for booking: goo.gl/5bxi7F

And here's my other condo, same building, on the 21st floor also available with SOME dates:

For booking this one, click here: http://goo.gl/d6TUcW

You should leave this to the professionals!

Jack

26 minutes ago, pommy said:

2100+ per night? Total fleecer

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

You're right.

'Total fleecer' compared to staying off Soi Buk for 650B. Or, even better, I've seen a place for 200B night on 2nd Rd, near Tim's Bar. And if really on a tight budget, check out the 'hostel' on Soi Buk near Soi 15. Maybe fits you better?

Here are the prices starting at 1700B:

June-October

1-2 nights@2300/night

3-5 nights@2200/night

6-10 nights@1900/night

11+ nights@1700/night

----------------------------------------------------------

November-May

1-2 nights@2700/night

3-5 nights@2600/night

6-10 nights@2300/night

11+ nights@2200/night

June-October
1-2 Nights 2300/night
3-5 Nights 2200/night
6-10 Nights 1900/night
11 Nights plus 1700/night
Monthly rate not available

June-October
1-2 Nights 2300/night
3-5 Nights 2200/night
6-10 Nights 1900/night
11 Nights plus 1700/night

November-May
1-2 Nights 2700/night
3-5 Nights 2600/night
6-10 nights 2300/night
11 nights plus 2200/night

17 hours ago, pommy said:

2100+ per night? Total fleecer

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Lol. I spend more than that in a gogo bar in an hour, those rotten fleecing bar girls.

The asking price is just that, no one is being forced to pay it, the market will decide if it's fair or not. Going by the bookings on Dancewatchers, a lot of people think it's a fair price. Booked almost solid right through low season. I'd book it for my next trip if it wasn't gone already.

Cheers

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

2 hours ago, Evilfriar said:

Going by the bookings on Dancewatchers, a lot of people think it's a fair price.

and how do you know what they're paying? You don't - and I very much doubt those punters are paying 2100+ per night

I paid 1250/night in low season through Honey's for an OK room they said would be 1500/night in high season. A helluva lot of difference there.

BTW - I've read several times that Honey's offer much better deals at VT6 than Dancewatchers - and they were a pleasure to deal with

1 minute ago, pommy said:

and how do you know what they're paying? You don't - and I very much doubt those punters are paying 2100+ per night

I paid 1250/night in low season through Honey's for an OK room they said would be 1500/night in high season. A helluva lot of difference there.

BTW - I've read several times that Honey's offer much better deals at VT6 than Dancewatchers - and they were a pleasure to deal with

Your right of course, what they pay depends on length of stay, the longer you book for the cheaper per day it is, down to 1700 I think for this particular condo.

I do think most people looking at condo's are generally booking for weeks at a time rather than days. If I was looking at 2 or 3 days, I'd go a hotel not a condo.

Regards Honey's Vs Dancewatchers, personally found Dancewatchers a pleasure to deal with, never a problem in about 10 stays with them in VT2 and VT6, no experience with Honey's and see no reason to change. From comparing their condo's when I first looked at VT6, I just thought the DW's looked better presented and equipped than Honey's so went with DW.

Sorry for going a bit OT Galt, will stop now :-)

Cheers

• 6 months later...

There is still LIMITED high-season 2017/18 availability.

See the 27th (top) floor condo here (which has been recently remodeled):

http://dancewatchers.com/vt6_27-1073.html

And the 21st floor here:

http://dancewatchers.com/vt6_x_21-817.html

If you want a FANTASTIC location, great view, and top-notch place to stay you can't go wrong with either one.

Been wanting to rent your 1073 for a year now but it's always booked for my dates :-(

Very popular room, you must be pleased with the return. Goes to show what a bit of work in doing up a condo nicely can achieve.

Cheers

6 hours ago, Evilfriar said:

Been wanting to rent your 1073 for a year now but it's always booked for my dates :-(

Very popular room, you must be pleased with the return. Goes to show what a bit of work in doing up a condo nicely can achieve.

Cheers

Yes, it's 'popular' and I stay in it (when in Pattaya) thus always considering 'how to make it better'. Adding, enhancing, ensuring it's always the best I can make it.

Any Pattaya monger should TRY a night or two in a well located, top-notch condo. They won't want to go back to a hotel room.

^ I'm afraid to say that it sounds like peddling and huckstering.  People can judge for themselves without the cheap promo, if it's good value.  Good luck on what appears to be a nice unit in a pretty decent building.

51 minutes ago, elche said:

^ I'm afraid to say that it sounds like peddling and huckstering.  People can judge for themselves without the cheap promo, if it's good value.  Good luck on what appears to be a nice unit in a pretty decent building.

Ummmm yes mate, your in the Buy/Sell/Rent Land , Houses and Condo's Thread.

Galt is renting out a Condo, and he is promoting it here in the appropriate Thread. That's what people renting out their Condo's do.

I don't get what your on about TBH.

Cheers

On 6/12/2016 at 04:24, galt67 said:

Filling up FAST so BOOK NOW!!! CLICK NOW

FWIW Evilfriar ... it started with his very first post, which sounds a tad cheap and desperate.

2 minutes ago, elche said:

FWIW Evilfriar ... it started with his very first post, which sounds a tad cheap and desperate.

Fair enough mate. You call it peddling and huckstering, I call it promoting. Each to their own and how they see it.

I can tell you that I've found it impossible to book his room for at least the last year unless I try and book at least 12 months in advance and I don't plan my dates that far out or i could get a week booking here and there and move rooms which I might consider.

Cheers

^ VT6 is a nice condo-plex but not the only one in town or even in the neighbourhood.  I was looking at condos in VT6 last week and there were many for rent.  In any case, you might want to compare it with others: 

I rented from condo6.com, stayed on the 26th floor (Walking Street side). I negotiated 800 baht per night on a 3 month lease.

Retired

Your assuming that I haven'i.

I've looked at the Base, Centric Sea, Centara etc etc.

For my taste, they are too small for the same or similar price.

Plus I like the baht bus both ways option you have in VT6, and it's very central so location for me is perfect.

If I was looking at long term stay eg 12 month at least I probably would go up Naklua or Pratumnak way to be out of the hustle and bustle but I'm looking for 3 week stays 4 times a year.

Cheers

10 hours ago, elche said:

'Cheap and desperate' wording on my part?

Instead, I'll let this thread's pics (and, arguably the BEST location to stay in Pattaya) speak for themselves.

IMG_0522.JPG

8 minutes ago, galt67 said:

'Cheap and desperate' wording on my part?

Instead, I'll let this thread's pics (and, arguably the BEST location to stay in Pattaya) speak for themselves.

IMG_0522.JPG

I hope you get it rented so you can afford a better phone/camera.

29 minutes ago, KingMidas said:

I hope you get it rented so you can afford a better phone/camera.

Yeah, here's one from some girl's (your girl's?) camera:

IMG_0618.JPG

1 minute ago, galt67 said:

Yeah, here's one from some girl's (your girl's?) camera:

IMG_0618.JPG

I hope you can buy her a decent phone too and maybe afford to take her to the Hilton for pictures.

Archived