Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Rent by the NIGHT, my VT6 *newly renovated* condo, in Central Pattaya!

galt67

On 26/03/2017 at 22:43, galt67 said:

Guys,

My condo is NOW ready NIGHTLY rentals for upcoming 2017/18 HIGH SEASON. 

Yes, you CAN rent my condo for one, single night!

No commitments! All utilities, WIFI, cable TV included.

It's occupied until 15/November so ANY dates after that.

Click here for booking: goo.gl/5bxi7F

And here's my other condo, same building, on the 21st floor also available with SOME dates:

For booking this one, click here: http://goo.gl/d6TUcW

It would certainly help if the condo came with girls.:D

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎10‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 20:42, elche said:

^ VT6 is a nice condo-plex but not the only one in town or even in the neighbourhood.  I was looking at condos in VT6 last week and there were many for rent.  In any case, you might want to compare it with others: 

I have looked at a few of the rooms at The Base, very small in comparison to the room at VT6.

Plus sometimes not easy to get access into The Base with the security guys.

LeoTex 

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

Leo ...  I agree.  VT6 condos are much roomier.  I would rent there but they don't have a gym on site and I need one.  The Base has a gym but the security there is akin to a Nazi concentration camp, which may appeal to some but not for me.  I'm continuing my search.

2 hours ago, elche said:

Leo ...  I agree.  VT6 condos are much roomier.  I would rent there but they don't have a gym on site and I need one.  The Base has a gym but the security there is akin to a Nazi concentration camp, which may appeal to some but not for me.  I'm continuing my search.

Easy walking distance to The Avenue gym which is 10 times better than any gym your going to find in a condo complex.

Cheers

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

24 minutes ago, Evilfriar said:

Easy walking distance to The Avenue gym which is 10 times better than any gym your going to find in a condo complex.

Cheers

Crossing 2nd road swerving traffic is good warmups for the quads and hamstrings while you wonder why you saved 30 quid by not opting for travel insurance.

1 minute ago, KingMidas said:

Crossing 2nd road swerving traffic is good warmups for the quads and hamstrings while you wonder why you saved 30 quid by not opting for travel insurance.

Too true, if I didn't go to the gym I'd never have to cross 2nd road.

I wish my travel insurance was only 30 quid, at my age over $100.

Cheers

33 minutes ago, Evilfriar said:

Too true, if I didn't go to the gym I'd never have to cross 2nd road.

I wish my travel insurance was only 30 quid, at my age over $100.

Cheers

You might check out Coco Fitness that recently opened, 4th floor, Mike's Shopping. Large, all A/C, excellent sea views, etc., albeit more expensive than Fit7.

No need to play 'Frogger' crossing Second Rd:D

10 minutes ago, galt67 said:

You might check out Coco Fitness that recently opened, 4th floor, Mike's Shopping. Large, all A/C, excellent sea views, etc., albeit more expensive than Fit7.

No need to play 'Frogger' crossing Second Rd:D

Thanks Galt, I did look at it before. It's a 1000 baht a month more than 24/7 but it's more the opening hours that stop me. I like to get in early in the morning between 5 and 6 and Coco don't open till 7.

Cheers

On 10/21/2017 at 20:00, Evilfriar said:

Cheers

I don't doubt it.  Call me a cheap charlie, but I go to what I call the proletarian gym on 3rd road. The cost? 100 baht. Cheaper if you buy multiple passes at once. No A/C (ya, it's hot as hell), no babes strutting around in lycra and only basic weights with old machines in rough shape. Hey, if Arnold made it with basic weights, it's good enough for me. After all, I only use weights to tone, two or three times a week.  Btw, it opens at 6 AM and that is when I go ... the coolest part of the day, if I'm not running.  Thanks.

1 hour ago, elche said:
I don't doubt it.  Call me a cheap charlie, but I go to what I call the proletarian gym on 3rd road. The cost? 100 baht. Cheaper if you buy multiple passes at once. No A/C (ya, it's hot as hell), no babes strutting around in lycra and only basic weights with old machines in rough shape. Hey, if Arnold made it with basic weights, it's good enough for me. After all, I only use weights to tone, two or three times a week.  Btw, it opens at 6 AM and that is when I go ... the coolest part of the day, if I'm not running.  Thanks.

No mate, that doesn't make you a CC. Probably works out cheaper than 24/7 if you go to the gym every 2nd day. 24/7 is 1500 for a month. If you went 5 or 6 days a week the price probably similar.

Cheers

• 1 month later...

Thanks to (most of) YOU for the positive comments!

Both condos, see below, are 90% booked this 'high season'.

NOW booking for 2018/19 'low AND high season'!

http://dancewatchers.com/vt6_27-1073.html

http://dancewatchers.com/vt6_x_21-817.html

• 3 months later...
On ‎17‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 14:21, galt67 said:

Attached are photos of the NEW 'king' size bed recently added to my condo on the 27th floor.

Avoid disappointment for 2018/2019, book NOW by clicking below!

27-1073 VT6 Bedroom N1.jpg

27-1073 VT6 Room View N2.jpg

Lovely condo bud and VT6 is now my choice of place to stay but unfortunately your prices are just out of my reach, still a great place though.

On 10/21/2017 at 22:22, elche said:

VT6 now has a gym .. small but its ok. It will know doubt expand if it gets used

On 12/17/2017 at 14:21, galt67 said:

Attached are photos of the NEW 'king' size bed recently added to my condo on the 27th floor.

Avoid disappointment for 2018/2019, book NOW by clicking below!

27-1073 VT6 Bedroom N1.jpg

27-1073 VT6 Room View N2.jpg

That looks fantastic. unfortunately for me I would be terrified of daminging something ..  far to much white.. 1 glass of red and  a slip and I would have a hell of a bill lol...  I am far to clumsy for this type of joint. Shame because ti has all the details I like.  Security mirrors ;-) Desk to work at decent views. nice. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/16/2018 at 14:29, T-T-T said:

VT6 now has a gym .. small but its ok. It will know doubt expand if it gets used

Excellent point on the gym which MANY have requested.

Fitness7 at The Ave or CoCo's Fitness (top of Mike's Shopping Mall) are two other choices. 5-10 minute walk to either, reasonably priced, and full facilities.

Would be really nice to see some pics of the new gym at VT6 if anybody can post some...

1 hour ago, Puttuyu said:

Would be really nice to see some pics of the new gym at VT6 if anybody can post some...

See attached.

It's a small gym BUT all the equipment is new, full AC, and usually, it's VERY quiet. For someone staying at VT6, it's like having 'your own home gym.'

IMG_1375.JPG

IMG_1376.JPG

IMG_1377.JPG

Would you consider long term lease on your condos?  six months or one year?

No. Typically the longest rental is 'three months'.

There are, however, plenty of other condo owners with LT rentals.

See condo6.com for examples.

27 minutes ago, galt67 said:

See attached.

It's a small gym BUT all the equipment is new, full AC, and usually, it's VERY quiet. For someone staying at VT6, it's like having 'your own home gym.'

IMG_1375.JPG

IMG_1376.JPG

IMG_1377.JPG

Thanks galt, really appreciated

Is it located in the last unit on the left on 3rd floor just before arriving to the pool ? (in front of former Jasmina agency)

Not that far down the hallway. It's on the same side as 'Honey's' rental office entrance, a door down.

It's BEFORE the 'mini mart' if walking towards the pool.

7 hours ago, galt67 said:

Not that far down the hallway. It's on the same side as 'Honey's' rental office entrance, a door down.

It's BEFORE the 'mini mart' if walking towards the pool.

Ok i guess i see exactly where it's located now.

That's why it does not look so spacious, much smaller unit than the corner one on the left (maybe still empty by the way ?)

15 hours ago, Puttuyu said:

Ok i guess i see exactly where it's located now.

That's why it does not look so spacious, much smaller unit than the corner one on the left (maybe still empty by the way ?)

The gym (interior) is approx 40sqm (same size as a VT6 studio).

The 'corner' unit, across Best Rental, is 105sqm and rents short-term by Best.

9 hours ago, galt67 said:

The gym (interior) is approx 40sqm (same size as a VT6 studio).

The 'corner' unit, across Best Rental, is 105sqm and rents short-term by Best.

Thanks galt.

First time i hear about Best Rental. Do you know if they have website, facebook page or so...?

Archived