IGNORED

Rent by the NIGHT, my VT6 *newly renovated* condo, in Central Pattaya!

galt67

Guys,

I own this TOP floor condo (27th floor) in the View Talay 6 building next to the Central Festival Shopping Mall.

It's the BEST location in town with one of the BEST views and has JUST been renovated!

In the HEART of Pattaya you're NEXT door to nearly 300 stores, banks, movie theatre, restaurants, and a grocery store in Central Festiva Mall.

You'll be ACROSS from the Beach Road sidewalk and on the other side of Second Road dozens of beer bars in the Made in Thailand beer bar complex.

Walking distance to:

Central Festival Mall (one minute)

Soi 7 and 8 (Five minutes)

Soi Buakhow (Five minutes)

Royal Garden Shopping Mall (10-15 minutes)

LK Metro Area (10-15 minutes)

Baht Bus to:

Soi 6 (10 minutes)

Royal Garden (5 minutes)

Walking Street (10 minutes)

And INSIDE the VT6 building are several laundries, restaurants, mini-marts, and massage places. You REALLY don't have to leave the building!

QUALITY linens (sheets and towels, NOT the usual Pattaya 'crap' this is STUFF I use!)

Here are the NIGHTLY rates (includes ALL utilities, cleaning is extra) and all bookings are handled by board member 'Dancewatcher':

June-October                                       November-May

1-2 nights/2300B per night                    1-2 nights/2700B per night

3-5 nights/2200B                                   3-5 nights/2600B

6-10 nights/1900B                                 6-10 nights/2300B

11+ nights/1700B                                  11+ nights/2200B

Filling up FAST so BOOK NOW!!! CLICK NOW

http://dancewatchers.com/vt6_27-1073.html

Any questions?

Please ask them here!

File May 25, 6 33 40 AM.jpeg

27-1073%20VT6%20%20bed%20with%20blue%20lights%20and%20mirror.jpg

27-1073%20VT6%20%20Sitting%20area%20with%20bed.jpg

27-1073%20VT6%20%20TV%20area%20with%20work%20station.jpg

27-1073%20VT6%20Balcony%20Sea%20View.jpg

27-1073%20VT6%20Balcony%20Set.jpg

27-1073%20VT6%20Kitchen%20new.jpg

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tried booking for Xmas unfortunately to late... :-) maybe next time

Thanks. Yes, it fills up quickly during high season as people reserve (sometimes) 12 months in advance.

I had a question regarding amenities in the condo.

You have:

55" LG flat screen with True Vision Platinum package with ALL the sports, movies, and news, DVD player

Full kitchen ware including hot water pot, toaster, two burners, pots, plates, cups, silverware, so on

Plenty of towels (unlike a lot of hotels)

3-seater NICE sofa with coffee table that 'pops' up for eating if you wish

Large desk with plenty of easily accessible electric outlets

Other questions?

Please leave them here.

stick it on airbnb

sent a pm 

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.

PM sent

stick it on airbnb if you want that price

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.

Why isn't the Hilton blocking the view?

because VT6 is not as forward as the Hilton and is quite set back so on the higher floors you over look the shopping centre by quite a bit 

quote me if I am wrong but about floor 20 is above and beyond the highest level of central festival so floor 27 is well above it 

if you look at the pictures you will see how far back VT6 is 

nice place

This side with this view will soon be one of the prime vt6 condos once most of the Walking Street side ones get there view blocked out by the new hotel.

No view blocking construction to worry about on the north side anymore

From the plans I've seen Ant, 20 floors and above will still be ok WS side, and that's if it ever gets built :-)

Nice looking place Galt, like the improvements you've made, a good condo just got better.

Cheers

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Thank

From the plans I've seen Ant, 20 floors and above will still be ok WS side, and that's if it ever gets built :-)

Nice looking place Galt, like the improvements you've made, a good condo just got better.

Cheers

Thank you for the kind comments! Yes, the renovation was NOT cheap but turned out well.

nice place

This side with this view will soon be one of the prime vt6 condos once most of the walking street side ones get there view blocked out by the new hotel.

No view blocking construction to worry about on the north side anymore

100% correct about not worrying about 'future' construction blocking the view (unlike the WS side).

I bought on the north side because of that VERY reason as many? condos will probably lose their view on the WS side when construction begins (again) on that side.

I'm actually hoping for some bargains in a few years time if the WS side gets blocked on the lower floors, I personally don't give a toss about the views or lack there of. I spend minimal time on the balcony or looking out the window. I wouldn't buy till construction was completed though.

Cheers

What company did the renovations, I might need a reliable builder in the near future ?

Have you bought somewhere mate? I will be in Patts in a couple of weeks - fancy a beer or three?

What company did the renovations, I might need a reliable builder in the near future ?

I'll send you a PM with the Thai builder's name, number.

I'm actually hoping for some bargains in a few years time if the WS side gets blocked on the lower floors, I personally don't give a toss about the views or lack there of. I spend minimal time on the balcony or looking out the window.

Why pay extra to be beach-front then? Just buy a cheaper place with no view. In fact VT6 currently has dozens of unsold units with no view opposite the Central car park.

Personally my view is 90% of the reason I bought my condo and if I ever lost the view I would move immediately.

Why pay extra to be beach-front then? Just buy a cheaper place with no view. In fact VT6 currently has dozens of unsold units with no view opposite the Central car park.

Personally my view is 90% of the reason I bought my condo and if I ever lost the view I would move immediately.

Location Kitten, absolute perfect location for me. I don't want to own a scooter or car. On the baht bus route both ways. Central festival next door, couldn't be any better for me.

I know there's plenty of places for sale, but not ready to retire yet so biding my time.

Cheers

why buy opposite central car park when theres plenty on the other side with same price and same ( only ) thai quota ? makes no sense unless one really love the noise from airconditioners for central and other pleasant car noises .

center condo isnt too bad located and cost maybe 30% of vt6 if you dont care about any view , or is the location worth a extra 70% payment ? :)

Feeling old ? Never mind , maybe youre older than you ever been before , but youre also younger than you will ever be again .......

I've stayed on the 7th floor Central Festival side, didn't notice any air conditioner or car noises, maybe I'm half deaf or something :-)

In answer to your question though, I'm pretty sure i can get a 96 sqm fully furnished condo for under 5.5M in vt6 as long as I'm not fussy about location within building, that to me is good value for the location.

Cheers

Sorry for hijacking the thread galt, but free bumps at least :-)

Cheers

Location Kitten, absolute perfect location for me. I don't want to own a scooter or car. On the baht bus route both ways. Central festival next door, couldn't be any better for me.

Fair enough, but there are quite a lot of other cheaper places within a very short walk if you dont care about the view. For me the whole point of being on Beach Road would be to get the view, and everything else would be secondary.

I've stayed on the 7th floor Central Festival side, didn't notice any air conditioner or car noises, maybe I'm half deaf or something :-)

I think the 7th floor would be too low to hear the aircon units which are on top of the car park. Try the 12th or above. When I last went there they were pretty loud. They may have soundproofed them also.

Fair enough, but there are quite a lot of other cheaper places within a very short walk if you dont care about the view. For me the whole point of being on Beach Road would be to get the view, and everything else would be secondary.

I'm sure your right Kitten, your in a position to know a lot more about the local market etc than me as a 12 week a year tourist.

When it comes time to buy I'll do my due diligence and have a good look around.

Cheers

Archived