IGNORED

Rent by the NIGHT, my VT6 *newly renovated* condo, in Central Pattaya!

galt67

I'm sure your right Kitten, your in a position to know a lot more about the local market etc than me as a 12 week a year tourist.

When it comes time to buy I'll do my due diligence and have a good look around.

Cheers

I stayed on the 19 th floor Northside for 5 months and think VT6 is the best location in Pattaya . Excellent for public transportation , restaurants , bars , shopping  etc . . The Hilton doesn't block Bay views if you are East of the center of the building .  If I could afford a one bedroom , on the Northside ,  of the building it would be a done deal for me. 

i also stayed on the Southside and would not buy becasue it gets too hot . It looks like the new building will be  far enough away that it will not block the sun from heating up the Southside condo;s .

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I stayed on the 19 th floor Northside for 5 months and think VT6 is the best location in Pattaya . Excellent for public transportation , restaurants , bars , shopping  etc . . The Hilton doesn't block Bay views if you are East of the center of the building .  If I could afford a one bedroom , on the Northside ,  of the building it would be a done deal for me. 

i also stayed on the Southside and would not buy becasue it gets too hot . It looks like the new building will be  far enough away that it will not block the sun from heating up the Southside condo;s .

Excellent point regarding 'Southside' of the building (facing Walking Street) getting 'hot'.

It gets the 'afternoon sun' (when temps are peaking) and that side of the building is considered the 'hotter' side.

I've stayed on the 7th floor Central Festival side, didn't notice any air conditioner or car noises, maybe I'm half deaf or something :-)

In answer to your question though, I'm pretty sure i can get a 96 sqm fully furnished condo for under 5.5M in vt6 as long as I'm not fussy about location within building, that to me is good value for the location.

Cheers

Unfortunately I don't you'll find this to be case.

I know of ZERO 96s under 7MBht (in a 'foreign' name) but am open if you know something for sale?

Look here for example: http://www.condo6.com/

You'll see high floor studios (48sqm) running in the mid 5MBht (and, yes, SELLING for that price).

Personally, I would only buy in MY name (not a company) and with a 'view'.

I've stayed on the 7th floor Central Festival side, didn't notice any air conditioner or car noises, maybe I'm half deaf or something :-)

In answer to your question though, I'm pretty sure i can get a 96 sqm fully furnished condo for under 5.5M in vt6 as long as I'm not fussy about location within building, that to me is good value for the location.

Cheers

Unfortunately I don't think you'll find this to be case.

I know of ZERO 96s under 7MBht (in a 'foreign' name) but am open if you know something for sale?

You'll see high floor studios (48sqm) running in the mid 5MBht (and, yes, SELLING for that price).

Cheers

Unfortunately I don't think you'll find this to be case.

I found one not long ago for 5.8M, beautifully furnished in foreign name on the 25th floor I think it was so they are about.

Here's another for 5.3M on the 20th floor https://www.facebook.com/groups/PattayaCondosForSaleOrRent/permalink/503943513131817/?sale_post_id=503943513131817

I'll stress that I don't care about a view or what floor they're on, I'm just as happy being on the 2nd floor, probably prefer it.

A place like yours on the top floor obviously attracts a premium for those wanting a view etc, but I don't.

Edited for additional comment: Condo6 IMHO are way over priced and while I appreciate that an agent is going to inflate prices a bit so they can negotiate, the prices they are starting at is an insult to peoples intelligence. Why anyone would pay more than 4M baht for an empty 48sqm shell when for a bit of looking around you can pick up a 96sqm furnished for a little more is beyond me.

Cheers

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

There was also one advertised on this forum for 6.8M 92sqm (can't remember the floor but it was high) that was absolutely stunning. Really had a WOW factor about it, beautiful kitchen etc, one of the best looking condo's I've ever seen. Superb attention to detail, just oozed quality.

The agent has pulled it off the forum because of negative comments regarding being overpriced etc etc, but it was worth the asking price IMHO.

Cheers

would trust a weedsmoking goose who been sniffing gasoline all day more than condo 6 agents / pricing , same goes for seaboard properties in the same office , gecko properties and bigmangoproperties .

thing with vt6 seems to be abit like northshore , noone buy .....noone sell and ofcourse its pricerelated .

Feeling old ? Never mind , maybe youre older than you ever been before , but youre also younger than you will ever be again .......

Guys it seems to me this guy Larssonn is well aware of the pros and cons in this area I don't know him and have never met him however he seems to have a good grip on the market here.

IMO trust his advice he seems to be not a relater so no self interest.

Pattaya is full of sharks the two leg type  Ha Ha .

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

would trust a weedsmoking goose who been sniffing gasoline all day more than condo 6 agents / pricing , same goes for seaboard properties in the same office , gecko properties and bigmangoproperties .

thing with vt6 seems to be abit like northshore , noone buy .....noone sell and ofcourse its pricerelated .

You are correct regarding 'price related' as ANYTHING can be sold (at the 'right' price).

Regarding Pattaya real estate, and buys/sells in VT6 specifically, I can tell you things are moving.

A studio, 27th floor, recently sold for 5.5mB after sitting on the market for a long time asking 6mB.

You are correct regarding 'price related' as ANYTHING can be sold (at the 'right' price).

Regarding Pattaya real estate, and buys/sells in VT6 specifically, I can tell you things are moving.

A studio, 27th floor, recently sold for 5.5mB after sitting on the market for a long time asking 6mB.

may i ask wich side it was located at and was it closer to beachroad or second road ? good or average condition in the condo ?

quite intresting that the sale price reflects average on hipflat with a differnce of only 140 thb ....... not 140.000:- but ......140:-

asking to learn ...

Feeling old ? Never mind , maybe youre older than you ever been before , but youre also younger than you will ever be again .......

may i ask wich side it was located at and was it closer to beachroad or second road ? good or average condition in the condo ?

quite intresting that the sale price reflects average on hipflat with a differnce of only 140 thb ....... not 140.000:- but ......140:-

asking to learn ...

It was facing toward WS but I'm not sure of where the condo was (towards the beach or towards Second Rd).

Regarding the condition, it was 'OK' not great IMO.

What made it unique, however, which I did NOT like (but someone did) was they had made it into a 'one-bedroom' (from the typical studio size, 48sqm). In other words, they created two 'small' rooms (bedroom, living room).

Pattaya's real estate market is a '100% cash market' thus sales CAN take a while but things are moving (priced right, good location).

thanks for the info .

hope your rentals goes well , clearly you take well care of your unit as it looks very nice .

Guys, here's a 30 second video of the condo

Click here now:

And it's filling up, as I have bookings NOW into next year.

Avoid disappointment, book now! http://dancewatchers.com/vt6_27-1073.html

Galt, I think your videos and sales pitches are detrimental to your condo rentals. The detailed one was so boring I could not believe it. You have a monotone delivery and it is a real turn off. Just leave it to your managers. It will be o.k.

Jack 

I thought about renting it until you kept up the hard sell. A complete turn off.

Jack

Galt, I think your videos and sales pitches are detrimental to your condo rentals. The detailed one was so boring I could not believe it. You have a monotone delivery and it is a real turn off. Just leave it to your managers. It will be o.k.

Jack

I thought about renting it until you kept up the hard sell. A complete turn off.

Jack

'Hard sell'?

The condo is around 75% occupied into next year (as of now, see the calendar).

Personally, I used to book Pattaya, high season, hotel rooms 12 months ahead.

'Hard sell'?

The condo is around 75% occupied into next year (as of now, see the calendar).

Personally, I used to book Pattaya, high season, hotel rooms 12 months ahead.

I am glad you deleted the voice over. It is undoubtedly a great unit and will sell itself.

Jack

condo6 clown agency sets a new record , 7.5 mthb for a studio , as i said in many threads avoid condo6 agency and seaboard ( same office ) aswell as bigmangoproperties like the plague ........ they are all in the top of the scam chain .

http://www.seaboard-properties.com/images/photos/_1377664857i1.400.300.jpg

edit due to link to only a picture .

http://www.seaboard-properties.com/View-Talay-6-Condominium-For-Sale-and-For-Rent-in-Pattaya-City-_4458#viewproperty

Nicely done up condo, but think Galt's has it beat IMHO.

Price wise, no way I'd pay anywhere near that, but who knows what some people are happy to pay.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

I stayed in this room earlier this year before the remodel. The room is a great room. Has everything you could need. Great view. The only downside I found to this room was Dancewatchers. And don't worry, it wasn't anything that bad but after staying a week with Dancewatchers and a week with honeys, I must say its very convenient having honeys in the building. With honeys if you need anything, for example new towels or beach towels, just go downstairs and ask for them.

It looks like the room is booked pretty solid for the next year so I guess this post is just for people who have reservations. You will enjoy the room and you have nothing to worry about. Personally, I just prefer honeys rentals. 

Oh, even if you stay with Dancewatchers, try the coffee in honeys. I regret not trying it my first week. 

• 3 months later...

Guys,

Took a cancellation thus the condo IS AVAILABLE now until 7/December (by the night, of course).

Otherwise full until 7/March so take this opportunity to stay in a NICE condo in a great location.

Click here for all details: http://dancewatchers.com/vt6_27-1073.html

27-1073%20VT6%20%20Sitting%20area%20with%20bed.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

you can walk in to any shop renting in VT6 and get a good studio for 1500 a night now 

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.

Archived