IGNORED

How do I?

Top of the page, right hand side, about 2 inches down "View new content" next to the rss feed button

:001_Thank_You5:

Wow, not sure how I missed that. Appreciate the help!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Click multi quote on all the posts you want to reply to (they turn blue) then hit add reply.

This is not working for me. I hit "multiquote" and it goes straight to the reply page. The multiquote button is always blue. Any other ideas?

This is not working for me. I hit "multiquote" and it goes straight to the reply page. The multiquote button is always blue. Any other ideas?

Make sure your broswer is up to date.

Try using firefox or chrome.

Make sure your broswer is up to date.

Try using firefox or chrome.

Works like a charm. Thanks man, appreciate it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

How do I minimize,or do away with, at the end of a thread, the enormous "users online" list showing everyone's name, seems to be a problem for me and Woindows??

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Gents

quick question about emoticons

just upgraded to firefox 7 and no at the bottom of the reply box i only get a selection of a few emoticons.

Previously in an older version they used to be on the right hand side of the screen and literally there was a huge selection.

when i click on enable emoticons I have a small selection now

can any bms help me with accessing them ., or has PA limited the emoticons now?

Am i missing something

cheers :GoldenSmile1:

Arrabista

"Never put off till tomorrow the fun you can have today",Aldous Huxley ...

My Countdown timer got screwed up after the website change, anyone knows how to fix the problem?

Hi Gents

quick question about emoticons

just upgraded to firefox 7 and no at the bottom of the reply box i only get a selection of a few emoticons.

Previously in an older version they used to be on the right hand side of the screen and literally there was a huge selection.

when i click on enable emoticons I have a small selection now

can any bms help me with accessing them ., or has PA limited the emoticons now?

Am i missing something

cheers :GoldenSmile1:

Arrabista

Under the emoticons there is a link called 'Show All' which opens a new window with all the emoticons available.

sgu_banner.gif

I'm using Firefox & have a couple of issues after the forum update.

1. Previously I could zoom in (control & +) & the window would adjust to include the whole page. Now I have to use the scroll bar to view the right-hand side of the page.

2. When viewing new content, there is now a frame on the left-hand side with some filter options. This takes up quite a lot of screen space, so is there a way to disable it?

Cheers.

sgu_banner.gif

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I have looked for info on the search facility and could not really find any, can you like you do on google specify 2 targets such as Yui and Soi 6 for example? On Google it would be Yui + Soi 6, or you could use inverted commas to look for an exact phrase such as "Bella Express Breakfast" can you do that on here?

Or do you have any info on search, I like to search rather than waste everybodies time on duplicate posts.

Cheers in advance,

SDM197.

Hi,

I have looked for info on the search facility and could not really find any, can you like you do on google specify 2 targets such as Yui and Soi 6 for example? On Google it would be Yui + soi 6, or you could use inverted commas to look for an exact phrase such as "Bella Express Breakfast" can you do that on here?

Or do you have any info on search, I like to search rather than waste everybodies time on duplicate posts.

Cheers in advance,

SDM197.

With the examples you have given "yui" and "soi 6" will get you a message saying that the words are less than 3 letters. The other you should be able to find by enclosing in inverted comma's.

I tend to use Google and precede the search with "pattaya addicts" ie Pattaya addicts yui + Soi 6 will bring you a list of PA posts containing the words "yui" and "Soi 6".

With the examples you have given "yui" and "soi 6" will get you a message saying that the words are less than 3 letters. The other you should be able to find by enclosing in inverted comma's.

I tend to use Google and precede the search with "pattaya addicts" ie Pattaya addicts yui + soi 6 will bring you a list of PA posts containing the words "yui" and "Soi 6".

Thanks for your reply, when I had an earlier version of Firefox I had the Google Toolbar which used to allow you to "Search Site" which was great, now Google have announced they will not make this anymore for Firefox, so looking at alternate ways to achieve the same effect.

SDM197.

• 2 weeks later...

Do I need to be advanced member to create an album in my profile in Gallery section ?

When I try to create the first one it told me that I need to select a parent album that I can't select cause it doesn't exist.

Have the same problem, also im not able to see the other albums

• 87 Total Albums
  • 949 Total Images
  • 32 Total Comments
  • 0 Total Gallery Size

Have tried multiple options, most end in "There are no albums to list"

Can somebody explain how to use the Gallery option ?

If size doesn't matter, why aren't there any four inch dildos ?

The most expensive sex in Pattaya, is when NO money is exchanged.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

4. Copy and paste the code in the text box

5. Save changes

That should be it.

Does'nt work for me, tried it several times

• 2 weeks later...

how do you add a tag to a thread or post?

The playa haters ball gives us an opportunity to hate on a diversionary of markass marks, trickass marks, punk bitches, and skip skaps, skanks, and scallywags...hoes, heffers, he ha's, and hulyhoops. 

- Silky Johnson

I cant get my countdown clock to work.

Paste in the text, but all is showing is html code.

ANyone who can help?

• 3 months later...

This is probably a rookie question but that is what I am all things techie.

If I am reading a thread that is 100s of pages long is there a short way to open, say page 98, when I log back in? I'm currently clicking every 2 pages until I get back to where I left off which takes a long time.

Appreciate any advice.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

This is probably a rookie question but that is what I am all things techie.

If I am reading a thread that is 100s of pages long is there a short way to open, say page 98, when I log back in? I'm currently clicking every 2 pages until I get back to where I left off which takes a long time.

Appreciate any advice.

There is a dark blue bullet point next to the thread name. If there has been a new post click on that and the thread will load and take you there.

There is a dark blue bullet point next to the thread name. If there has been a new post click on that and the thread will load and take you there.

sleepydaz, thank you for your post. I clicked on blue bullet (or star) and it says "go to first unread post".

While I have started reading the thread from the beginning I have also started reading the latest posts from page 692 onwards. So when I click on the blue bullet it takes me to page 693.

I want to get to page 50 and therein lies my dilemma.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

• 3 weeks later...

sleepydaz, thank you for your post. I clicked on blue bullet (or star) and it says "go to first unread post".

While I have started reading the thread from the beginning I have also started reading the latest posts from page 692 onwards. So when I click on the blue bullet it takes me to page 693.

I want to get to page 50 and therein lies my dilemma.

Sorry no answer as I'm looking for the answer myself. Some of these threads are several hundred pages long and it would be nice to be able to type in a numerical value and go straight to a page instead of slowly going two at a time ... Anybody?

Sorry no answer as I'm looking for the answer myself. Some of these threads are several hundred pages long and it would be nice to be able to type in a numerical value and go straight to a page instead of slowly going two at a time ... Anybody?

Using the Thai girl smile thread as an example

http://www.pattaya-a.../page__st__3975

The part you are looking for is the last part of the address "page_st_3975"

That number will change the page, just multiply whatever page number you wanted to go to by 25, then minus 25 and it will take you there

http://www.pattaya-a.../page__st__2475

this will take you to page 100 for example

Archived