Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

How do I?

When I go to View New Posts and then click on one of the topics, it always starts with the oldest post first and then works down to the latest post. How do I swith my preferences so the latest post shows 1st? I know---probably an obvious way to do it; but I can't find it.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When I go to View New Posts and then click on one of the topics, it always starts with the oldest post first and then works down to the latest post. How do I swith my preferences so the latest post shows 1st? I know---probably an obvious way to do it; but I can't find it.

If you click on the title of the post it will take you to the OP

If you click on the box to the left of the title it will take you to the last unread post

If you click on the "Last Post By" on the right hand side, it will take you to ......... 'The Last Post'

• 1 year later...

How to I change my Display Name? I looked under My Controls -> Personal Settings but could not find where to do this. If you look at your Profile -> Options drop down menu you will see Member's Display Name History, so I assume it can be changed?

Many thanks!

I am addicted to Pattaya Addicts, View New Content

How to I change my Display Name? I looked under My Controls -> Personal Settings but could not find where to do this. If you look at your Profile -> Options drop down menu you will see Member's Display Name History, so I assume it can be changed?

Many thanks!

PM a Mod and tell them what you want it changed to and why.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

• 2 months later...

At long last I've had an idea for a new thread but,unless I'm doing something wrong I can't get it to let me.I've tried clicking in "New Topic" but this takes me to "Contact Administrator" and a window that won't accept my password.Any help will be greatly appreciated.

make sure you are looking at the newbie advice section when you click "new topic"

Have you validated your account (got the email when you first signed up and clicked the link)

Other than that mate you may need to contact one of the mods

No worries...when im not aiming for the eyes or the hair I aim to please :P

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

How do I add a poll after I have already started a thread?

How do I add a poll after I have already started a thread?

:07:

Thanks for the information about how to change your display name. I picked mine without thinking and had wanted to also know how to change it. It's nice to know that it can be solved with a PM to a Mod.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

My personal photo is not appearing on my posts, the size is ok <100k...any suggestions?

• 11 months later...

How do I Delete one of my own posts. I was read trip reports and thought I was replying to the posts but ended up makeing a new topic. Stupid of me. Now I see my replies posted as new topics and could not figure out how to delete or move the thread. I hit the report button and said what i did and asked for the threads to be deleted.

• 1 month later...

So it looks like I will be adding a LONG trip report.

In the past I would do it ALL at one time.

If I wanted to do it in piece meal how do I go about

continually adding to ie "day 3 report"..."day 4 report" etc....

I don't want to just hit "reply" to the very last persons comment

on my started: Topic

thanks

I've made quite a few post but all of a sudden my smilies have disappeared off the page when I write a post and I can't add any ,I haven't changed any of my setting .......How do I get my Smilies back :-(

Big Ol' Lucky Ol' Al.

• 4 weeks later...

How do I get one of those countdown clocks as a signature ? I tried all the editor options :-<

sun14.jpg

Archived