Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Betfred World Snooker Championship

jocky king

He's just warming up, trust me!

Will buy you few pints if You are right ... :)

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ding's playing is getting bad now , ffs....

He's just warming up, trust me!

Think Jocky is nearer the mark ,  although funny old game ! 

13 - 10     Ding has to cling on and not falter .     Hey Jocky , do you think i could make a 50 break on those tables ?  The pockets sure look inviting !

Mikeyboy

Dings the better player and I will accept a drink off Jockey

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Think Jocky is nearer the mark ,  although funny old game ! 

13 - 10     Ding has to cling on and not falter .     Hey Jocky , do you think i could make a 50 break on those tables ?  The pockets sure look inviting !

Mikeyboy

Maybe Mike , I bet Eanto can too .... What's your highest break ? I never got a century , only a 94 , don't play snooker now ,

Maybe Mike , I bet Eanto can too .... What's your highest break ? I never got a century , only a 94 , don't play snooker now ,

Not sure my top break , certainly nowhere near 94 .

14 - 11 Selby who is looking really solid , 

Mikeyboy

Not sure my top break , certainly nowhere near 94 .

14 - 11 Selby who is looking really solid , 

Mikeyboy

Selby go three frames in front ... Ding will have to play the best snooker of his life to win the championship tonight.. he has to win the first two to have a chance . The Chinese in China will be up all morning to watch this , nervously . Me too 5555 .

What a Black ,  that showed some nerve     16 - 11  

Mikeyboy

edit    Ding not going away yet  16 - 14

Mark Selby          World Champion ,  just too good .

Ding played a worthy game , and a credit after coming back from  6 - 0  down .

Mark Selby World Champion , just too good .

Ding played a worthy game , and a credit after coming back from 6 - 0 down .

I'm very sick .... 5555

Leicester won the premiership tonight , less than half an hour of each other .. Jester from Leicester .image.jpeg

Selby is one of the best match players, no excitement in his game just wants to win in the only way he knows, well done to Selby for being able to play the way he does he is the torturer on the table,  

Loved the snooker this year especially the way that it hasn't been ruined by overhype sky sports crap like the darts and it reminded me that I haven't played a game in years  I had a look and there seems to be a few places in patts that have snooker tables, surprised that there seems to be one in mike shopping?  Anyone know where it is? I know there are some in Tims bar which is right beside where I am staying so thats an option too

Loved the snooker this year especially the way that it hasn't been ruined by overhype sky sports crap like the darts and it reminded me that I haven't played a game in years  I had a look and there seems to be a few places in patts that have snooker tables, surprised that there seems to be one in mike shopping?  Anyone know where it is? I know there are some in Tims bar which is right beside where I am staying so thats an option too

There's a full sized table at Topps, the floor below the tenpin bowling. It's a decent table from memory and doesn't seem to be busy as I bowl there a lot and have never seen it being used!

There's a full sized table at Topps, the floor below the tenpin bowling. It's a decent table from memory and doesn't seem to be busy as I bowl there a lot and have never seen it being used!

Where is Topps? I usually stay at Tims soi 14 if it's near there.

Where is Topps? I usually stay at Tims soi 14 if it's near there.

It's at the cross roads of 2nd road and South Pattaya (Pattaya Tai) road. There's a Kasikorn exchange booth at the entrance

It's at the cross roads of 2nd road and South Pattaya (Pattaya Tai) road. There's a Kasikorn exchange booth at the entrance

. Thought it was Pattaya Klang ..

image.jpeg

Good point, well presented 555

Only been there about 1000 times lol

I should have said go to 2nd road and go the way of the baht buses

Yep I know where it is now thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes 17-15 lost to Mark Selby .

I loved the way Selby was leading Junhui round the table in frame 15 with some brilliant safety and snookers which is what he needed to win ,.

Ding did win it eventually , but his safety game was seen to be very average .

Mikeyboy

I didn't see it all,just thought Fu might have beaten Selby.

Robw

Archived