IGNORED

Blast at Brussels airport

rick379

Little off topic as these are serious and tragic events that have happened and if you are having to travel in the near future or in transit now it is of even more importants personally

Yes .... it seems to have impacted flights in all western Europe now so be prepared for long delay if you are planning on travelling today.

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

sun14.jpg

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When andy666 leaving?

Yes .... it seems to have impacted flights in all western Europe now so be prepared for long delay if you are planning on travelling today.

wrong..... at heathrow only flights to be affected are to and from brussels

Ticker on cnbc

sun14.jpg

North Korea would fix this....do to them before they do to you...

Salah Abdeslam is born and raised in Belgium, are you really in Thailand or just some internet personality?

To be honest I expected the re-direct from Barstool Banter to be taking me to the News Section.

My mistake.

I'll butt out of this one.

If all mankind minus one were of one opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind. John Stuart Mill
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/john_stuart_mill

"If all mankind minus one were of one opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person

than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."  John Stuart Mill

Not going to tell my no so “politically correct” opinion.

Salah Abdeslam is born and raised in Belgium, are you really in Thailand or just some internet personality?

I think he’s what’s generally called “third generation”.

I can think of other things to call him

Youth and drugs and religious extremism......what a mixture!

My heart goes out to you and your countrymen Andy.  I've only visited a few times but I was always impressed with the charming cities and beautiful countryside with some of the friendliest people you could ever meet.  Take good care.

You’ve probably never visited no-go areas such as Molenbeek, Schaarbeek, Sint-Joost-ten-Noode, Old Berchem or Old Borgerhout, to name only a couple.

I can think of other things to call him

Yes, I know, but I don’t want to upset the Mods.

He is a nobody, a loser, a coward, a no good for nothing, a disgrace for humanity, a disgrace for his race, a disgrace for all the good people who are muslim and it's a good thing they didn't kill him, he will sing like a bird and i hope he will live long and suffer a lot!!!!

The bombings were going to happen anyway, it was just about when and where...

Belgian politics..... we have 7 governments for a country the seize of greater Bangkok! Nothing works!!! And why? Because some speak French others Dutch and a minority German.

I am a positive person, i hope this will bring us back together. With all communities a trivial thing like sports and a stupid game like football....

I work together with migrant kids, i admit, not the riff raff, university kids, but still, how stupid it may sound. I hope we will perform well at the European Championship, it could be the first step to unity.

I'm seeing reports of 2 bombs at the airport. Not seeing anything about a metro station, might be a station in the airport though.

It's still early on, so reports will be confused.

There’s also been an explosion in an underground carriage, somewhere in-between the European Parliament and the Belgian Parliament.

He is a nobody, a loser, a coward, a no good for nothing, a disgrace for humanity, a disgrace for his race, a disgrace for all the good people who are muslim and it's a good thing they didn't kill him, he will sing like a bird and i hope he will live long and suffer a lot!!!!

The bombings were going to happen anyway, it was just about when and where...

Belgian politics..... we have 7 governments for a country the seize of greater Bangkok! Nothing works!!! And why? Because some speak French others Dutch and a minority German.

I am a positive person, i hope this will bring us back together. With all communities a trivial thing like sports and a stupid game like football....

I work together with migrant kids, i admit, not the riff raff, university kids, but still, how stupid it may sound. I hope we will perform well at the European Championship, it could be the first step to unity.

Great post Andy, I have friends who live in Laaken. One a teacher in a private school, but in her spare time she helps teach children with disabilities from all backgrounds. One job to pay the bills and another to remind her why she became a teacher in the 1st place.

You’ve probably never visited no-go areas such as Molenbeek, Schaarbeek, Sint-Joost-ten-Noode, Old Berchem or Old Borgerhout, to name only a couple.

WTF!!!! No go areas... i work there sometimes, it's not Compton,i fucking don't kmow Compton!!!! It's like: don't go to Soi 6 you will get raped by ladyboys lol

Really are you scared to go to St Joost Ten Node???? LOL

And I am back at the thread i said i was going to leave! I am lead here by the new feed function and tempted to post due to the nonsense that is posted

Transportation & Travel

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Yet another tragedy. Message to politicians everywhere...PROTECT OUR BORDERS!

Sorry but it was way too late for some European countries (like UK and France) 5 years ago.

Too many legal residents that could easily be radicalized already

Germany's decision to invite refugees last year only compounded the problem

Now the options are very limited unless we want to give up the freedoms and conveniences which we value so much

Truly a sad world...

Transportation & Travel

You are right Eanto, all that political BS doesn't belong here!

You are right Eanto, all that political BS doesn't belong here!

Am I sensing a double bluff here? Lol

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Am I sensing a double bluff here? Lol

Double bubble bluff.

All this is of course assuming, with no evidence, that the bomb was placed by Caliphists/Islamists.

Well i dont think it will be the IRA.

I'm not justifying their actions but I can understand the hatred they must feel towards the west.

Whats Belgium ever done to antagonize the scum,wherever `they` reside there will be trouble,Europe, Asia,  America, Africa,they hate everything physical that isnt `them`.

Dominique, one of the managers of Rainbow guesthouse was at 10minutes from the airport, thank you traffic jams...

Anyone you know subsequently that has been caught up in it Andy ??

Archived