IGNORED

Blast at Brussels airport

rick379

What is going on with all the explosion as of late. Turkey and now Brussels this is a sad state of affairs for sure and being at an airport now I am not looking forward to my flight in a couple weeks as I'm sure all these airport will be on heightened security which means long slow lines... the price of freedom keeps going up..

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dominique, one of the managers of Rainbow guesthouse was at 10minutes from the airport, thank you traffic jams...

Only gonna get worse until the civilized world unites to annihilate these savages.

10 people killed so far

All flights cancelled and the airport departure looks just horrific..

ALL planes cancelled 10 people killed, many more injured. 2 bombs went off near the American Airlines desk....

These savages are targeting soft targets now and again.. what's it gonna take to eliminate this scum and I'll never u Der stand why there hatred.. sad sad day for sure

Sad day....again

post-54428-0-15870700-1458633779.jpg

post-54428-0-66548200-1458633953.jpg

There evacuated the airport on to the runways cnn haso said.. belgium,frace, england America etc. All these places with free speech and freedoms that this very small toxic waste of human beings can't stand need to come together and destroy them.. it's once again time to stop the nit picking about how we go about this and come together as a world to concentrate on eliminating this cancer on all of us..

i'll repost here then..  RIP for the victims..   and we need more soldiers, they've cut down army budgets but now they will be sorry ..

hung like einstein and smart as a mule..

Bomb has gone off at the Brussels Metro Station...

These savages are targeting soft targets now and again.. what's it gonna take to eliminate this scum and I'll never u Der stand why there hatred.. sad sad day for sure

Might have something to do with the thousands of bombs dropped on islamic countries which have killed hundreds of thousands already.

Not that I think violence justifies violence, not at all, but I don't see any big mystery in why the west is hated there.

All this is of course assuming, with no evidence, that the bomb was placed by Caliphists/Islamists.

There reporting words exchange in Arabic before the blast and now there reporting another blast at a metro station..

There reporting words exchange in Arabic before the blast and now there reporting another blast at a metro station..

I'm seeing reports of 2 bombs at the airport. Not seeing anything about a metro station, might be a station in the airport though.

It's still early on, so reports will be confused.

Might have something to do with the thousands of bombs dropped on islamic countries which have killed hundreds of thousands already.

Not that I think violence justifies violence, not at all, but I don't see any big mystery in why the west is hated there.

All this is of course assuming, with no evidence, that the bomb was placed by Caliphists/Islamists.

Not sure if you've been paying much attention for the past couple decades but of corse there's been bombing and fighting as this has been going on for a long time.. it seems when people lose intrest and start getting relaxed that up goes these type of attacks.. there is no room for a passive aproach with these type of violent people.. the only way of dealing with this small group in reality to the amount of people they hate is to element them and the people that support them

I'm seeing reports of 2 bombs at the airport. Not seeing anything about a metro station, might be a station in the airport though.

It's still early on, so reports will be confused.

On CNN there reporting a explosion on a metro at about an hour and half after the first blasts at the airport

I'm watching CNN here in Thailand so not sure if it's the same news everywhere but that's there reports from Belgium media in Brussels two different bombing locations

On CNN there reporting a explosion on a metro at about an hour and half after the first blasts at the airport

I don't watch CNN much, no TV. I am seeing some reports now of a 3rd explosion at a downtown metro station.

Very sad.

1 double post removed , sorry ....

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

Unfortunately a lot of the nutjobs in Isis etc were young kids when the Iraq war started. As a result they have spent the majority of their lives in a war zone watching friends and family die at the hands of the west.

I'm not justifying their actions but I can understand the hatred they must feel towards the west.

Work the curse of the drinking classes. - Oscar Wilde

Germany & France should realise that idea of EU has failed terribly. Time to restrict free movement, its more harmful than useful

Yet another tragedy. Message to politicians everywhere...PROTECT OUR BORDERS!

Highest alert after 3 bombs...yea...some smart guys in Brussels.

Your safe now they have closed everything.

Sad day for Belgium... suicide bomber reportedly involved in one of the blasts...

And another explosion in subway 15 dead .......

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

Archived