Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Blast at Brussels airport

rick379

"As for me, i'm out of here, i didn't become a PA member to discuss politics over and over again and i sure ain't gonna moderate that shit. Only reason i participated in this thread was because it's about my country although i knew where it will go too of course."

No Andy, it is OUR country too, at the moment and in the future.

Feelings are hotter than ever and speechs too.

These terrorist shut down all politics in main hut Brüssel.

Who can reach the Commission in person now, I think nobody and who dare?

Next target, ECB in Frankfurt?

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He is a nobody, a loser, a coward, a no good for nothing, a disgrace for humanity, a disgrace for his race, a disgrace for all the good people who are muslim and it's a good thing they didn't kill him, he will sing like a bird and i hope he will live long and suffer a lot!!!!

The bombings were going to happen anyway, it was just about when and where...

Belgian politics..... we have 7 governments for a country the seize of greater Bangkok! Nothing works!!! And why? Because some speak French others Dutch and a minority German.

I am a positive person, i hope this will bring us back together. With all communities a trivial thing like sports and a stupid game like football....

I work together with migrant kids, i admit, not the riff raff, university kids, but still, how stupid it may sound. I hope we will perform well at the European Championship, it could be the first step to unity.

Belgium might only have a population the size of Greater Bangkok, but it has the greatest international football team on the planet. Inspirational team captain Vincent Kompany has expressed his sadness at yesterday's atrocities, saying he is "horrified and revolted".

I doubt that I will be the only neutral wishing the Belgium football team every success in winning the Euro Championships

vincent-kompany-belgium-france_3117466.j

High definition CCTV cameras are cheap and plentiful.....amazing that an international airport in a European capital uses shite low-resolution security equipment.

So we have grainy indistinct images of terrorists because someone somewhere hasn't the intelligence to modernise the cameras.

Shocking.

Build a man a fire,and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire,and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

High definition CCTV cameras are cheap and plentiful.....amazing that an international airport in a European capital uses shite low-resolution security equipment.

So we have grainy indistinct images of terrorists because someone somewhere hasn't the intelligence to modernise the cameras.

Shocking.

I saw that screen shot as well and yes it does seem like in this Era the airports would have a little better quality cameras...

Those are young guys that are blowing the self up for some sick belief and hatred.. how brainwashed these people are to have that much hatred against a free society.

May be the wrong thing to say here, but I come to this straight from watching the first 5 Series of Homeland back-to-back and...........

May be the wrong thing to say here, but I come to this straight from watching the first 5 Series of Homeland back-to-back and...........

How does Hollywood know what's going to happen in advance?

Recognition and solidarity around the world

amsterdam_s.jpg belgrade_s.jpg

berlin_s.jpg birmingham_s.jpg

brussels_s.jpg debrecen_s.jpg

dubai1_s.jpg dubai2_s.jpg

eu_brussels_s.jpg lyon_s.jpg

new_york_s.jpg paris_s.jpg

rome1_s.jpg rome2_s.jpg

warsaw_s.jpg boomboomme.jpg

Poland's Solidarity speaks for itself.......love Stalin's Legacy!

Has anyone or does anyone know someone that had to travel today and how was the airports? I see the news saying there uped security everywhere which is to be expected but the news doesn't always translate to what is actually taking place in the airports etc.. as far as lines and time spend in security, immigration, customs etc.

there's armed marechaussee parading at incheck desks here..  rifle on chest..   so, no extra lines forming at incheck

hey.. totally travel related  : )

hung like einstein and smart as a mule..

Rumours are that the airport will remain closed until Tuesday, I'm due to fly home Sunday night. I will have to contact the airline, Sunday is my last day on my visa too.

Rumours are that the airport will remain closed until Tuesday, I'm due to fly home Sunday night. I will have to contact the airline, Sunday is my last day on my visa too.

This is the type of things that I'm wondering about. So what do you do and why hasn't the airline gotten ahold of you to give you some options or .. will Thailand simithyze and waive or still want the 500baht a day you stay past the visa?

Well i dont think it will be the IRA.

Whats Belgium ever done to antagonize the scum,wherever `they` reside there will be trouble,Europe, Asia,  America, Africa,they hate everything physical that isnt `them`.

My money's on it being the Quakers. They are real cunts. Barely a couple of months goes by without another Quaker rape gang up in court or Quakers attacking German women on NYE and now the twats are bombing people.

This is the type of things that I'm wondering about. So what do you do and why hasn't the airline gotten ahold of you to give you some options or .. will Thailand simithyze and waive or still want the 500baht a day you stay past the visa?

I just contacted Ukraine Air.

She: Sawasdee kha

Me: hello, my name is...

She: mister do you want to contact UA?

Me: yes

She: i will put you through

Tuut tuut, nobody picks up, first girl again

She: my colleage is not in the office you will have to call back later.

Me: but i have a question maybe you can help

She: no, I don't know and hangs up.

O.. 55 Ukraine air..    i flew with Aeroflot  another 'great' company.. 2nd and last time.. major delays..   but you'll get home Andy.. good luck..

hung like einstein and smart as a mule..

All known terrorists so far are born and raised in Brussels and get protection in the ghetto's where dozens of kids attack police and camera teams. It's not as easy as close the borders and kick them back. This is way more complicated and world wide.

Btw, Ricci thx for the airline info

they have arrested the 3rd suspect in the airport trolley pic

That seems to be untrue according to the latest newsflash.

Planes are landing at Ostend and Charleroi now. UAI not sure yet but i can change dates and flight destination (Amsterdam or Paris) free of charge. I will wait till Friday to decide.

All known terrorists so far are born and raised in Brussels and get protection in the ghetto's where dozens of kids attack police and camera teams. It's not as easy as close the borders and kick them back. This is way more complicated and world wide.

Its not rocket science ..2 issues

1 those within

2 those without

in tune with the thread locale there is a viable means of transport for both

Some very astute observations Andy. There are no easy answers. In times such as this we need to assist our police and security services anyway we can.

Planes are landing at Ostend and Charleroi now. UAI not sure yet but i can change dates and flight destination (Amsterdam or Paris) free of charge. I will wait till Friday to decide.

If you change airports do they bus you to Brussels or what are they doing to get you home?

Archived