IGNORED

Skalliwag's breakfasts of distinction.Please read first.

From Harry's on Soi Diana yesterday. Doesn't look like much, but after a day drinking and shagging at Le Club Poste, it brought me back to life!

gallery_137901_310_881758.jpg

Looks perfect after the day you've described.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eating my breaky now notice it sort of healthy 5555

20160520_103359.jpg

20160520_104026.jpg

20160520_105100.jpg

20160520_105052.jpg

20160520_105040.jpg

Nice setting and no Thai chick moaning it too hot 5555

Back at Harrys again this morning. Dig the sausage art! 8092bc55bbe7e51e8bfebef95f8ff188.jpg

Sent from my NSA pwned hand held device using tApAcRaP

Back at Harrys again this morning. Dig the sausage art! 8092bc55bbe7e51e8bfebef95f8ff188.jpg

FUCK that looks miles better than my salary off to Harry's tomorrow for me I think ☺

FUCK that looks miles better than my salary off to Harry's tomorrow for me I think ☺

Very good! Might see you there.

Very good! Might see you there.

Look forward to it matey if tonight quiet for me and I up 555

are those the glasses they use in the 3d movies?  :)

dont beat me up, just having some fun

55555 Nah but you may recall a few years back I did a TR about a girl I took to movies and she wore specs she only at the start then placed over her original eyewear the 3 D ones guess it works but she looked daft 555 I then ran a series of pics taking the piss Outa myself wearing two pairs

These ones i think i look super cool ☺☺☺☺

See not just me who likes wearing them although quite how I am naked and she isn't yet I can't work out 555

20160517_061445.jpg

Nah won't beat ya up I too old and puny instead me and scally gona peel the edges of you wrapped car when we see it parked up ☺☺☺☺☺☺

^^ His glasses have inbuilt FLIR

Free Lancer Infra Red - lets him spot any FL at a distance!

(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forward_looking_infrared)

Wernt much about at Starbucks this morning except the normal haggle of witches who whilst eating tried at 1000 eventually lowering to 500 which I politely declined it being Buddha day n all 555

Nah won't beat ya up I too old and puny instead me and scally gona peel the edges of you wrapped car when we see it parked up ☺☺☺☺☺☺

no problem selling it to the general next week, have at it

Breakfast with a view...Carnival Cruise, forget the ship it was and it was free!  You did say anywhere in the world right?  I took the banana hoping my gf would give me a Windmill performance back in the loom :)

FB breakfast sea 2.jpg

Eggs Benedict is my personal favorite.  This is a particularly good example.  Bon Appetite.  (I thought the toast was redundant)

fb break 1.jpg

Best breakfast ever:

Baiyoke Sky hotel in Bangkok. They turn an entire floor (76th floor if I remember correctly) into a buffet. Center is the food and around the perimeter are all the tables where you can look out over the city as you eat. As you circle the buffet it is divided into regions of the world so you can find just about anything eaten by anybody for breakfast anywhere.

They do a similar thing for lunch.

I don't know the cost as it was included with my room.

In Pattaya, for American style breakfast, Tigglebittie's is very good. Not easy to find American style pan sausage

This mornings offering x2 poached eggs x2 bacon and bubble with a round of toast and soda water ☺☺☺

20160521_103055.jpg

In Pattaya, for American style breakfast, Tigglebittie's is very good. Not easy to find American style pan sausage

rich man poor man has Jimmy deans.....never saw it anywhere else

This mornings offering x2 poached eggs x2 bacon and bubble with a round of toast and soda water ☺☺☺

attachicon.gif20160521_103055.jpg

You need some of this, mate!

Diana Dragon

254e1a64b355bd1dcdfcde609ee696a4.jpg

Dunno what need right now maybe pills water and more sleep 5555 am fucked and think omg I wish I had stayed in or not had those last 3 rounds

food my friend is the last thing on my mind at present 55

Back to bed for you then pal!

Back to bed for you then pal!

Sorted now a BJ two bottles of water and I feeling more my old self 555 may even go out tonight again

Sorted now a BJ two bottles of water and I feeling more my old self 555 may even go out tonight again

Very good. I just had a TF FL, some chocolate and a coke for dessert. feel on top of the world!

• 2 weeks later...

It's been years (decades even) but back in college we used to enjoy the Mike's Mess at Zachary's in Santa Cruz, Ca.

The thing was basically an omelette stuffed with cheese, bacon, sausage, avocado and mushrooms, topped of with salsa fresco and sour cream.

Sometimes they'd have special variants of it like a Mexican version with Chorizo or an Italian version with Italian sausage. Mozzarella  and Tomato and Basil. 

Perfect after the wake and bake. 555 

Go Slugs!

mikes.jpg

Archived