IGNORED

Skalliwag's breakfasts of distinction.Please read first.

144b993357fe9fa79f3eb04c6083c581.jpg

Breakfast in Waardamme City Belgium

Sent from a Samsung soon using morse code

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my recent breakfast at Mumbai airport. Bottle of Fosters cost 470 INR that's about 250 Baht.

7372a76fdffa5a32dcd685e5bfe18e08.jpg

Gesendet von meinem SM-G925F mit Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

to a $200 breakfast in Vegas.

I don't know where you eat in Vegas, but Vegas has some really good cheap breakfasts, which I think are to take the sting away from schmucks like me who wake up hung over and broke. You must be one of those whales I read so much about where money is no concern!!!!

Whenever I post pics from my iphone they publish sideways.. anyone have a solution?

Maybe Turn your phone sideways before you post?

I don't know where you eat in Vegas, but Vegas has some really good cheap breakfasts, which I think are to take the sting away from schmucks like me who wake up hung over and broke. You must be one of those whales I read so much about where money is no concern!!!!

breakfast in Vegas is cheap with lots of good food........ some really cool places to eat there and the buffets are out of this world for 20 bucks or so

Yes I agree about Vegas.

I was just trying to add some sort of scale .

Add a cheap breakfast all the way to an expensive breakfast please.It doesn't have to be one or the other.

You guys didn't understand that?Fuck me.

I have had breakfast in Vegas that was waaaay over $200.Bottles of Dom are not cheap not matter what time of day they are popped.

I didnt pay however..PPG did,because I bought a shitload of paint from them.

Breakfast for me in bed this morning.

Khao Tom moo.

image.jpeg

Khao Tom moo.

That dosnt look very appetizing skalliwag :unsure:Im not sure but i think i once had that,and it tasted a lot better than it looked!

That dosnt look very appetizing skalliwag :unsure:Im not sure but i think i once had that,and it tasted a lot better than it looked!

Rice soup with pork,I like it thick like porridge.Good stuff,lots of fish sauce.

Whenever I post pics from my iphone they publish sideways.. anyone have a solution?

Rotate the picture sideways, then save it, rotate it back to normal and save it again, then upload it, that will solve the problem.

Rotate the picture sideways, then save it, rotate it back to normal and save it again, then upload it, that will solve the problem.

Really?If that works you're gonna be my hero.What about pics that I take with my phone but upload to my iPad.Same same?

Kao Tom is great for brekky, it's very popular in Laos also.

Missus makes great Khao Tom.She puts more pork in than you get in Thailand,as I need my protein right?

IMG_2992-9.jpg

IMG_2996-9.jpg

500Bht breakfast in Tenface hotel Bangkok . 

Does anyplace have country style sausage gravy with biscuits? I'm a southern boy and love it.

Breakfast this morning on the beach from one of the venders opposite Festival 400 Baht

image.jpg

Well,let's hope this thread doesn't suffer the same fate as Nixonsbest.

Oh,and the OP as well.

I think you already had the same fate. I hope that NB also will get his redemption as you did. His brekkie thread was the epic one and I'm not sure about this one.

Khao Tom moo.

Where's the 'before' picture?

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Retox 99 baht special...my first English breakfast so I can't compare it to others but I dint think you can beat the value with the drinks included. The only part I can't eat is the fried bread but everything else seems solid

attachicon.gif20160325_122340.jpg

I agree the value can't be beaten. I always ask for extra toast as I don't like fried bread, they're always happy to do.

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

I think you already had the same fate. I hope that NB also will get his redemption as you did. His brekkie thread was the epic one and I'm not sure about this one.

Yeah same.

I know this one isn't as good,but I'm trying.

quote name="eanto" post="3580658" timestamp="1461534341"]I agree the value can't be beaten. I always ask for extra toast as I don't like fried bread, they're always happy to do.

I didn't try retox,will hit it next time for sure.

• 4 weeks later...

So where are the breakfasts of the distinction?

So where are the breakfasts of the distinction?

I've been on a diet.

I've been on a diet.

Yeah but once a fat cnut always a fat cnut ☺

Give into it now as you are doooooomed I tell you 555

From Harry's on Soi Diana yesterday. Doesn't look like much, but after a day drinking and shagging at Le Club Poste, it brought me back to life!

gallery_137901_310_881758.jpg

Archived