IGNORED

Skalliwag's breakfasts of distinction.Please read first.

Finally got a day off work (saving for pattaya sucks) so tried out that recipe! pretty happy with how it turned out. Added the lorne sausage to provide a little Scottish touch :D

scrambled eggs.jpg

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been mixing a teaspoon of mustard to my scrambled eggs, after they've been cooked.

Adds a nice flavour IMO.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Has anyone mentioned 'Sausage grave and biscuits', a favorite of southerners in the USA  ?

bf7b38af-9969-4ca3-9c08-81db0c60ce55.jpg

12 hours ago, Palaeojeo said:

Has anyone mentioned 'Sausage grave and biscuits', a favorite of southerners in the USA  ?

Yikes, I don't trust any sausages in Thailand, let alone dead ones.

There are some breakfasts up there whose only distinction can surely be.........sorry, nice to be nice.  :rolleyes:

My breakfast this morning: Coffee, two kinds of juice, smoothie, egg white omelette, sausage, bacon, hash browns, veggie, wonton soup, and fruit.

bk1.pngbk2.pngbk3.png

11 hours ago, matrix123 said:

My breakfast this morning: Coffee, two kinds of juice, smoothie, egg white omelette, sausage, bacon, hash browns, veggie, wonton soup, and fruit.

bk1.pngbk2.pngbk3.png

And...where did hey serve this great breakfast sir?

5 hours ago, djidji said:

And...where did hey serve this great breakfast sir?

Sorry, it is not in Pattaya but in Bangkok. I had that at the club lounge in Sofitel Sukhumvit. It is a all you can eat breakfast but I could not handle more food! See the pictures of menu below. The other day I had the Thai breakfast and it was very good too but I forgot to take picture.

menu1.png

menu2.png

So many good breakfasts to be had.  My favorite tend to be basic, inexpensive and readily avaiable.  Got this one at Bus Stop on soi 4 BKK this am.  125 TB.  Sorry for the rotated view - pictures upload oddly from my phone. IMG_1463.JPG

On 13/03/2016 at 2:41 AM, Skalliwag said:

As a fan of getting up early,I love my breaky's.

This thread is dedicated to all this breakfast's out there,that I have had,that are worthy of a mention.

I'm not concerned with where they are in the world or how much they cost.

It could be a 99 baht breakfast in Laos to a $200 breakfast in Vegas.

Please feel free to add yours,and hopefully we can share some good Intel on my favorite meal of the day.

Please be nice in this thread.Your breakfast may not be to someone else's liking and vice versa.

All disrespectful replies will be asked to be deleted.

So Hawg jowls and Grits with Maple Syrup ain't good enough any more for the Canuckinese ?

16 minutes ago, Joesixpac said:

So many good breakfasts to be had.  My favorite tend to be basic, inexpensive and readily avaiable.  Got this one at Bus Stop on soi 4 BKK this am.  125 TB.  Sorry for the rotated view - pictures upload oddly from my phone. IMG_1463.JPG

Wow, 125 baht in BKK for one of those meals is a damn good deal...thanks for sharing with us. 

I like a big mug of Black Coffee (real Coffee from the freshly ground beans) early in the morning, then same same at breakfast.

Breakfast for me is an Omelette, sans cheese, but with chopped onion, ham, mushrooms, and capsicum; then a dash of black pepper over the finished product.   One slice of wholegrain or wholemeal toast;  a little well cooked Bacon on the side and a large glass of Pineapple Juice.

Here in the land of Aussie I usually have a healthy Muesli cereal breakfast, and a cooked one on weekends; but try finding a good Muesli in Thailand.  

All the above enhanced by "The Bangkok Post" and the smile of last nights Thai Girl "Numtan" whenever I'm in LoS.........ahhh Heaven.  

My apologies for the lack of photos, they're always watching me doncha know......

Archived