IGNORED

Been to "Maximum Performance Hormone Replacement?"

likethaigirls

I have low libido (somebody up there hates me), and I've gone to Bangkok-Pattaya Hospital about it. It's expensive, but I have *some* confidence in the place. I'm sure there's lots of 'clinics' in Pattaya staffed by quack 'doctors' who don't know much except how to get money out of you.

But the female urologist said this place- corner of 3rd road & Pattaya Klang, is good. I went online about it, there was only one review, very, very positive though.

Anyone out there been to this place? Do the doctor(s) take sincere interest?

There are a lot of reasons people will have low libido, it' a fairly individual thing although generalities apply.

I've checked that online, too, I'm pretty sure, in my case, it's just low T.

I'm in my mid fifties.

Thanks

p.s. I didn't mind a female urologist looking at my dik. She's not the first girl who's seen it....

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know one guy that went there and he liked the place and he said he had positive results. He went for about two months and once he got a good handle on the different meds and doses he started doing everything himself, buying the meds from the local pharmacy and going to a clinic every couple of months to get blood lab work done.

Cheers

Is it the clinic that is 100-200 meters up(away from the beach) on Klang of the intersection 3rd/Klang? 

I go there, and IMO, it's the best place around. Tim runs the place, and he knows what he is talking about. He insists on blood work, not very expensive, and goes from there. I highly recommend this place, and plan to start a thread about it after I recover from my trip. PM me if you have any questions.

It's more than likely low test...but it could be something else or a combination...Get your bloods done and go from there

I'm seventy years young, come from the Phil's every three months, been seeing Tim for over a year. Does all my blood work, and supplies at three hundred a month. Seem's like a lot of money, but at times I spend that much on one night stand. Keeping your testosterone and estrogen at the right level is very important, for energy and good health. Before I used maximum performance, I tried doing it on my own. Did Nubedo for about a year. Terrible results. Sore back, real bulky the first month, and cramping, than slowly losing my physique,and energy the next couple months. Now, I  still work out five day's a week for a couple hours. Next two day's are my bar hopping day's. As I get older, I realize how hard them hangover's are on the body. Anyway's, have to throw a plug in for Tim. So far, so good.

Is it the clinic that is 100-200 meters up(away from the beach) on Klang of the intersection 3rd/Klang?

Yes. Northeast Corner. www.lowtanswer.com

I'm seventy years young, come from the Phil's every three months, been seeing Tim for over a year. Does all my blood work, and supplies at three hundred a month. Seem's like a lot of money, but at times I spend that much on one night stand. Keeping your testosterone and estrogen at the right level is very important, for energy and good health. Before I used maximum performance, I tried doing it on my own. Did Nubedo for about a year. Terrible results. Sore back, real bulky the first month, and cramping, than slowly losing my physique,and energy the next couple months. Now, I  still work out five day's a week for a couple hours. Next two day's are my bar hopping day's. As I get older, I realize how hard them hangover's are on the body. Anyway's, have to throw a plug in for Tim. So far, so good.

Yeah, Tim knows his bit. It's the best place I've been to. I was/am cynical about clinics in Pattaya, but this place is the real deal. Not too expensive, more importantly, money well spent! :)

Yes. Northeast Corner. www.lowtanswer.com

I don't see any prices for their services on that website?

Anyone got a pricelist?

Plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

Like I said in my report above, I get a month's supply of androgel packets, vit b plus syringes and needles, estrogen blocker if I need it, blood work for 300 hundred us a month. For me, that has kept me in high 800 range. You need to get blood work done, and find out what your lab numbers are. Androgel works fine for me, but everyone has different absorption.

Like I said in my report above, I get a month's supply of androgel packets, vit b plus syringes and needles, estrogen blocker if I need it, blood work for 300 hundred us a month. For me, that has kept me in high 800 range. You need to get blood work done, and find out what your lab numbers are. Androgel works fine for me, but everyone has different absorption.

Does he monitor your HPTA? Have your nuts shrank?

My nuts are the normal size, why should they shrink if my test level is the same as forty or fifty years ago He does all the test that are important, even my psa which is below one, to a scale of four. also, cannot have red blood count to high, also never an issue. remember, a good diet is probably more important, or as important. Drinking alcohol, is hard on the body, notice it more as I get older, guess it's hard to be perfect. Work out five times a week, for a couple hours. Nice when people ask my age, obviously the face gives away some of my age, they will say I thought you were in your late fifties, or sixty. Don't want to live forever, but I hope I can still have sex for another thirty years, obviously with something much younger than me

My nuts are the normal size, why should they shrink if my test level is the same as forty or fifty years ago He does all the test that are important, even my psa which is below one, to a scale of four. also, cannot have red blood count to high, also never an issue. remember, a good diet is probably more important, or as important. Drinking alcohol, is hard on the body, notice it more as I get older, guess it's hard to be perfect. Work out five times a week, for a couple hours. Nice when people ask my age, obviously the face gives away some of my age, they will say I thought you were in your late fifties, or sixty. Don't want to live forever, but I hope I can still have sex for another thirty years, obviously with something much younger than me

exogenous testosterone interferes with HPTA.

https://www.google.ca/?gws_rd=ssl#q=hpta+suppresion+testicle+shrinkage

Don't want to start a debate here, the androgel packets are 50mg, which I rub on daily. If my nuts have shrunk, it's not noticeble to me, or my 24 year old live-in girlfriend for three years. She checks them out every day, what can I say

Don't want to start a debate here, the androgel packets are 50mg, which I rub on daily. If my nuts have shrunk, it's not noticeble to me, or my 24 year old live-in girlfriend for three years. She checks them out every day, what can I say

I am not challenging you. HPTA shut down/suppression is a problem - that may not effect you - for many. In fact, it is the reason - along with E2 control - that I do not do TRT. I think this is important information.

That's why I go see Tim, it's his specialty. I feel better since I have been his patient, of course it also takes good habits, exercise and diet. I come to Pattaya every three or four months from the Phil's, cause it is such a great place. If not for my gf, I would live there. Thanx Davie for the info, and have a very merry christmas

That's why I go see Tim, it's his specialty. I feel better since I have been his patient, of course it also takes good habits, exercise and diet. I come to Pattaya every three or four months from the Phil's, cause it is such a great place. If not for my gf, I would live there. Thanx Davie for the info, and have a very merry christmas

Merry Christmas to you also.

Cheers

Thanks, Everybody!

Davis Duke, the link you posted is great! It had a lot of info that was new and some that was personally relevant.

Many thanks! :)

I am on trt treatment if anyone needs some info,I am now living back in Australia.

My youtube channel .....https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxoT31MMwxjrLmj6um_BnlA

2 Weeks in Jomtien trip report, photo heavy and videos.....  http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/307477-big-g-returns-2-weeks-in-november-photo-heavy-and-some-videos/

First trip report,more then 500 images.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/177415-small-trip-reportbut-heaps-of-photos500-plus/

• 1 month later...

I've heard that the Maximum Performance centre does a bloodwork test at a cost of 6000 baht, does anyone know what it includes?

Plahgat

I've heard that the Maximum Performance centre does a bloodwork test at a cost of 6000 baht, does anyone know what it includes?

Plahgat

This guy is good. This link includes prices:

http://www.pattaya-lab.com/

This guy is good. This link includes prices:

http://www.pattaya-lab.com/

He's OK, been going to him to have my Total T tested since 5 years already, but he doesn't test for DHT or SHBG, last one can be tested at Lifecare Lab, but haven't found a lab in Pattaya that will do test for DiHydroTestosterone, so was wondering if the Maximum Performance Centre, had that one included in their 6000 baht bloodwork test?

Plahgat

Sorry guys I have seen them and thought they were way overpriced. I am on trt and am seeing a Dr at BHP for a fraction of the price. I get a blood screening every 3 months.

Posted Image

Can someone explain how it works. I had a quick look on the net but still in the dark

Do they give you a few months supply.

I am not challenging you. HPTA shut down/suppression is a problem - that may not effect you - for many. In fact, it is the reason - along with E2 control - that I do not do TRT. I think this is important information.

How much of testo do you refer to be in the risk zone of HPTA shutdown/suppression? It's also quite easily prevented by HCG.

Archived