IGNORED

Been to "Maximum Performance Hormone Replacement?"

likethaigirls

How much of testo do you refer to be in the risk zone of HPTA shutdown/suppression? It's also quite easily prevented by HCG.

I am speaking as a guy with natural high-normal test', so even 25MG of test E 250 2x a week shuts me down, and raises my E2. It is just to much of a hassle for me to start HCG and an anti-estrogen. On the other hand, if I had low test', I would do trt to get me in the high normal range.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've always used Dr Oliver but have quit taking the Nebido (good for 90 days) at the request of another DR (fertility) and actually didn't see a drop off in sex drive or energy so here I am 6 months off it and feel like a normal man.  I was very very happy with Dr Oliver.

Kurt

--- Is it in yet?

I've always used Dr Oliver but have quit taking the Nebido (good for 90 days) at the request of another DR (fertility) and actually didn't see a drop off in sex drive or energy so here I am 6 months off it and feel like a normal man.  I was very very happy with Dr Oliver.

Kurt

--- Is it in yet?

I am speaking as a guy with natural high-normal test', so even 25MG of test E 250 2x a week shuts me down, and raises my E2. It is just to much of a hassle for me to start HCG and an anti-estrogen. On the other hand, if I had low test', I would do trt to get me in the high normal range.

Ok, I see. Why it's a hassle to you to start HCG here? It's so so easily available and cheap here. Also easy to inject.

Ok, I see. Why it's a hassle to you to start HCG here? It's so so easily available and cheap here. Also easy to inject.

Common Side effects of HCG
  • Headache
  • Irritability
  • Restlessness
  • Fatigue
  • Depression
  • Swelling in the feet, ankles, lowers legs, or hands
  • Appearance of female breasts in men
  • Pain in the area where you received the injection
  • http://www.everydayhealth.com/drugs/hcg

I saw Dr Tim after one month of his treatment. 2 results: 9,000 Baht poorer and Testosterone 100 points lower.

I guess I'll go to bed now. Hope I don't wake up.

I saw Dr Tim after one month of his treatment. 2 results: 9,000 Baht poorer and Testosterone 100 points lower.

I guess I'll go to bed now. Hope I don't wake up.

If he is not monitoring your E2 (estrogen) and your luteinizing hormone (LH)* and follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH)* then I suggest finding a doctor who will.

*https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypothalamic%E2%80%93pituitary%E2%80%93gonadal_axis

Does he also monitor for estrogen and HPTA?  Does he know how to set dosage levels?  Thanks.  

He tests estrogen, and the markers of HPTA function - FSH, and LH.

He is strictly a blood guy.

Take a look at the Special Tests PDF.

Cheers

He tests estrogen, and the markers of HPTA function - FSH, and LH.

He is strictly a blood guy.

Take a look at the Special Tests PDF.

Cheers

I confess it is confusing to me what I need to track.  And how to choose dosage and which hormones.   I might use the Tim for a while to learn and then migrate over to self monitoring.  

Thanks for the link.  

Common Side effects of HCG

• Headache
  • Irritability
  • Restlessness
  • Fatigue
  • Depression
  • Swelling in the feet, ankles, lowers legs, or hands
  • Appearance of female breasts in men
  • Pain in the area where you received the injection
  • http://www.everydayhealth.com/drugs/hcg
Have you experienced this side effects even by a low dose of HCG? Or did you just hit 5000 iu in one shot directly and start noticed this side effects? It's always interesting how different the gears work out on different persons. I'm a believer of facts of course. Personal experience of every "test" person. Not links where the person himself or her haven't injected the substance or seen it.

Also curious of did you get all this sides at once and how long did they last?

Have you experienced this side effects even by a low dose of HCG? Or did you just hit 5000 iu in one shot directly and start noticed this side effects? It's always interesting how different the gears work out on different persons. I'm a believer of facts of course. Personal experience of every "test" person. Not links where the person himself or her haven't injected the substance or seen it.

Also curious of did you get all this sides at once and how long did they last?

Get off the soapbox and Do your own research.

I've heard that the Maximum Performance centre does a bloodwork test at a cost of 6000 baht, does anyone know what it includes?

Plahgat

I went in today and asked about the 6000 baht blood test, and the receptionist gave me a very comprehensive list of all the stuff the test includes, must say I was impressed!

Doing all those tests in a hospital or clinic I'm sure would cost more!

When I did SHBG alone at Lifecare lab last year it cost me 2000 baht.

For some strange reason she didn't want to handle out the list for me to keep though, so I only had a quick glance!

Included among others: Total T, Bioavailable T, Estradiol, SHBG, LH, FSH, Prolactin and so on...

Bloodtests are made in the mornings between 08:00-09:00AM and will be ready for consultations 03:00PM the same day.

Their different follow up programs costs between 5000-9000 baht, don't know if that includes gels,pads,injections and so on, but would expect so.

Might go for a blood test another day.

Plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

Get off the soapbox and Do your own research.

I have already personal experience and none of above side effects have occurred in my case. Nor have the guys I know have it as well. I have a feeling that you only get your info from your links and no personal experience in this subject? I may be wrong of course. Just a feeling....

I have already personal experience and none of above side effects have occurred in my case. Nor have the guys I know have it as well. I have a feeling that you only get your info from your links and no personal experience in this subject? I may be wrong of course. Just a feeling....

:LOL2:

I am 52yo and feel like I am much older physically speaking and have looked into HRT for a long while but still a little bit scared tbh 

I am 52yo and feel like I am much older physically speaking and have looked into HRT for a long while but still a little bit scared tbh

Scared of what to be exactly? Getting young and strong again?

Scared of what to be exactly? Getting young and strong again?

Long term side effects ...

Sorry guys I have seen them and thought they were way overpriced. I am on trt and am seeing a Dr at BHP for a fraction of the price. I get a blood screening every 3 months.

How much is a fraction of the price exactly? :Whistle:

The OP said he had been to the BPH and that is was too expensive! :rolleyes:

Threads like these are useless if you don't mention or compare your prices! :Fuck_Knows:

Plahgat

Ok, so I took the plunge this morning and walked in to MPWC Maximum Performance Wellness Centre

for a blood labtest at 6000 baht!

Filled in a few pages questionaire about my health both sexual and in general.

Blood was drawn took only a few minutes.

Said hello to Dr Tim, a little surprised as I had expected an older gentleman!

Was told to be back 15:30 this afternoon for test results and evaluation.

My problem is a decreasing Libido for the last 5 years or so, I can still perform with Sildenafil but would like to be able to do it without any ED enhancers.

I've checked my Total T and PSA 3 times at Pattaya Lab in Nahkleua, 5 years ago, 3 years ago and last year.

2 first check ups my Testosterone was surprisingly high at over 1000 ng/dL, but last year it suddenly had nosedived down to only 703 ng/DL, so I'm a bit worried where I stand today!

Last year I also checked Estradiol E2 at 109.06 pmol/L and SHBG at 50,08 nmol/L, the last one was over normal range!

So my problem seems to be not low T, but too much Sex Hormone Binding Globulin!

Haven't checked Prolactin yet.

Normal ranges for male:

Testosterone 241 - 827 ng/dL

Estradiol E2 19.7 - 242 pmol/L

SHBG 14,5-48,4 nmol/L

Using this calculator http://www.issam.ch/freetesto.htm 

my result of Free and Bioavailable T is:

Free Testosterone 12 ng/dL  =  1.71 %, normal range from 2-3 %

Bioavailable Testosterone 282 ng/dL  =  40.1 %

Free Testosterone measures the free fraction of T and DiHydroTestosterone DHT in your blood.

Bioavailable Testosterone includes Free plus weakly bound to albumin.

So although I'm high normal in Total T I'm below normal in Free T!

Will be interesting to see the results this afternoon!

I'm especially interested to see where my SHBG stands now, because I've taken measurements to decrease it,
by daily intake of vitamin & mineral supplements like Boron, Magnesium, Zinc, Pycnogenol and L-Arginine for the last 8 months,
although I haven't noticed any improvements in libido!

Plahgat

Have same problem Plahgat with my dick too 555

Just been to MPWC to get the results!

First I must make a correction the younger Thai guy who received me, is not Dr Tim but Dr Mai ! :LOL2:

His Thai-English can be a bit difficult to understand, but I think I got it after a few repetitions!

All tests except SHBG Sex Hormone Binding Globuline were finished, it will be ready first tomorrow

My tests were overall very good with mostly normal values, Total T similar to last year at  650 ng/dL,

only LH Luteinizing Hormone was high!

Showing according to Dr Mai that my Free T is low probably because of binding to Sex Hormone Binding Globuline.

When Free T is lower than normal it will stimulate the pituary gland to produce more LH that in turn will stimulate the testis to produce more T.

SHBG levels will also rise naturally as you get older

My problem seems to be too high levels of SHBG that binds the Free T, as I already expected, but final results will have to wait until tomorrow.

Plahgat

Just been to MPWC to get the results!

First I must make a correction the younger Thai guy who received me, is not Dr Tim but Dr Mai ! :LOL2:

He's Thai-English can be a bit difficult to understand, but I think I got it after a few repetitions!

All tests except SHBG Sex Hormone Binding Globuline were finished, it will be ready first tomorrow

My tests were overall very good with mostly normal values, Total T similar to last year at  650 ng/dL,

only LH Luteinizing Hormone was high!

Showing according to Dr Mai that my Free T is low probably because of binding to Sex Hormone Binding Globuline.

When Free T is lower than normal it will stimulate the pituary gland to produce more LH that in turn will stimulate the testis to produce more T.

SHBG levels will also rise naturally as you get older

My problem seems to be too high levels of SHBG that binds the Free T, as I already expected, but final results will have to wait until tomorrow.

Plahgat

Provironium:

"On a functional basis, Proviron carries four primary traits that largely define its mode of action. First and foremost the Mesterolone hormone has a strong binding affinity to Sex-Hormone-Binding-Globulin (SHBG). In fact, it appears to be one of the strongest anabolic steroids in this regard. By binding to SHBG, a hormone partially responsible for reducing free testosterone, binding SHBG will enhance the amount of circulating free testosterone. More importantly for the anabolic steroid user, it will make a larger percentage of the anabolic steroids used available in a free rather than bound state. A simple way to look at it is the anabolic steroids you’re taking become more powerful and potent."

https://www.steroid.com/Proviron.php

Provironium should still be available at 'Tims' Pharmacy.

Provironium:

"On a functional basis, Proviron carries four primary traits that largely define its mode of action. First and foremost the Mesterolone hormone has a strong binding affinity to Sex-Hormone-Binding-Globulin (SHBG). In fact, it appears to be one of the strongest anabolic steroids in this regard. By binding to SHBG, a hormone partially responsible for reducing free testosterone, binding SHBG will enhance the amount of circulating free testosterone. More importantly for the anabolic steroid user, it will make a larger percentage of the anabolic steroids used available in a free rather than bound state. A simple way to look at it is the anabolic steroids you’re taking become more powerful and potent."

https://www.steroid.com/Proviron.php

Provironium should still be available at 'Tims' Pharmacy.

With due respect DD you keep flogging this stuff...on your recommendation I tried it and it did fuck all but thanks anyway....

With due respect DD you keep flogging this stuff...on your recommendation I tried it and it did fuck all but thanks anyway....

Can you post the 'flogging' links?

Archived