Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Been to "Maximum Performance Hormone Replacement?"

likethaigirls

I hate the gym.  Like how I feel when I go regularly but I never understood those people who LOVE working out.  I also get a kick out of the people who spend more time socializing than working out.  Tell their friends they go for an hour every day.  

As for you - you young whippersnapper.  You'll shape up in no time.  The best exercise I think is the "beer push away".   :hello09:

Havnt had a drop since I've been back.

Went a wee bit over the top last trip.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've read a lot about  "natural" ways to enhance your T on the Net, and since a year I have supplemented with Boron, Magnesium, Zink, Calcium, L-Arginine, Pycnogenol and Omega 3.

But they haven't done a thing to lower my SHBG and raise my Free T, on the contrary, so I threw them all in the dustbin except for the Omega 3! :rolleyes:

I have a feeling that vitamin and mineral supplements doesn't work as long as you already have a steady intake from your food and have no deficiency!?

So I guess the only "natural" way to enhance your T is to excercise and eat a wellbalanced healthy diet with protein, veggies and fruit!

Plahgat

I've got quite a bit of experience using supplements. A lot of them I like, especially Pycnogenol but my thoughts are turning away from some supplements like l-arginine and supplemental Omega 3's. I do realise that Pycnogenol has been shown to improve erection quality in combination with l-arginine but I've been reading lots of information that might indicate that Nitric Oxide, for which l-arginine is a precursor might not be the wonder supplement it is made out to be despite it's role in the erection process. Whether that's right or wrong that route does nothing for libido which I think is what you are trying to boost.

I've been following the research of Dr. Ray Peat, he's one of those rare guys who does his own research rather than relying on what the industry sponsored scientists tell us. There's a guy called Danny Roddy who's written this article largely based upon Dr. Peat's research Danny Roddy Article. He puts a lot of emphasis on the fat based vitamins and an approach that tries to keep supplementation to a minimum.

Anyway my own results with following some of Dr. Peat's recommendations (Keep calorie intake up including fruit sugars, maintain a decent intake of cholesterol by eating liver and eggs and cut out as much unsaturated fat as possible) has been that following it does increase my libido but the extra calories also increase my waistline. It's hard to get it right but I believe he is on to something.

The liver plays a major role in eliminating both natural and environmental estrogens from our bodies and I've had some interesting results from a couple of different strategies aimed at taking care of my liver. Dr. Peat recommends eating a grated raw carrot a day as the insoluble fibre is used to carry the estrogens removed from the liver out of our bodies. The other one is that I took Liposomal Glutathione for a few weeks. I noticed that my urine flow improved a lot and my libido has increased. Apparently it's estrogen that actually causes the male prostate gland to swell in middle age and although I didn't really feel I had a problem before i'm convinced that the combination of carrot fibre and Liposomal Glutathione has made my liver more efficient at removing excess estrogen and is therefore improving my testosterone/estrogen ratio.

Anyway, i guess there might reach a certain point in a man's life when testosterone from an external source might be valuable but if you are concerned about the other side of the 'equation'...the effects of estrogen, then you might be interested in Ray Peat's work. A lot of his research doesn't tally with the latest mainstream doctrine, make your own mind up if that's a good or a bad thing

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

Havnt had a drop since I've been back.

Went a wee bit over the top last trip.

That's because most of the people we know in Pattaya are enablers.   :hello09:

I started seeing these guys initially and then reverted to a doctor at Bangkok Pattaya Hospital. The doctor at BPH checked all my blood levels and found the testosterone levels to be very high. So in my experience the dosing provided by maximum performance were outside the proper dosage recommended by the endocrinologist at BPH. Be careful guys.

Which one of the doctors would you recommend?  Diabetes and Endocrine Center doctor team -- https://www.bangkokpattayahospital.com/en/doctors-information?sid=91

Also, do you know what the cost is for the initial blood testing and doctor consultation?  Can you share what your monthly costs are for treatment and follow-up blood testing? I'm guessing that you may have TRICARE Overseas coverage...my understanding is that they will reimburse 75% of the costs for testosterone replacement theraphy.

As a guy of retirement age I find this a most interesting thread, .... i`ll follow it and hopefully learn more

,, if life is a ball can someone please lend me a pump quick ,,,

These are good energy boosters:

Supplement Facts Serving Size: 3 Softgels Serving Per Container: 60   Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Calories 25   Calories from Fat 20   Total Fat 2.5 g 4%* Saturated Fat 1.5 g 8%* Trans Fat 0 g †

Vitamin A (100% as Beta-Carotene) (Betatene) 5,000 IU 100% Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 120 mg 200% Vitamin D-3 (as Cholecalciferol) 1,000 IU 250% Vitamin E (from d-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate) 100 IU 333% Vitamin K (as Menaquinone and Phytonadione) 45 mcg 56% Thiamin (Vitamin B-1) (from Thiamin HCl) 50 mg 3333% Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2) 50 mg 2941% Niacin (Vitamin B-3) (as Niacinamide) 40 mg 200% Vitamin B-6 (from Pyridoxine HCl) 50 mg 2500% Folate (as Folic Acid) 400 mcg 100% Vitamin B-12 (as Methylcobalamin) 1,000 mcg 16,667%

Biotin 300 mcg 100% Pantothenic Acid (from Calcium Pantothenate) 50 mg 500% Calcium [from Calcium Carbonate (Aquamin Red Algae Sea Minerals)] 50 mg 5% Iodine (from Potassium Iodide) 225 mcg 150% Magnesium (from Magnesium Aspartate, Magnesium Citrate and Aquamin Red Algae Sea Minerals) 15 mg 4% Zinc [from Zinc Bisglycinate (TRAACS), Zinc Mono-L-methionine and Zinc Aspartate] 15 mg 100% Selenium (from Selenium Glycinate Complex) (TRAACS) 200 mcg 286% Copper (from Copper Bisglycinate) (TRAACS) 2 mg 100% Manganese (from Manganese Bisglycinate) (TRAACS) 2 mg 100% Chromium (from Chromium Picolinate) 200 mg 167% Molybdenum (from Sodium Molybdate) 75 mcg 100% MCT Oil 1.5 g (1,500 mg) † Amino Acids, proprietary blend of:
L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, L-Glutamine,
L-Arginine, Taurine (all free-form) 175 mg † Tribulus terrestris Extract (Fruit) 100 mg † ZMA (complex of Zinc Mono-L-methionine, Magnesium/Zinc Aspartate and Pyridoxine HCl) 100 mg † CardioAid S-Plant Sterol Esters
(with Beta-Sitosterol, plus Campesterol and Stigmasterol) 100 mg † Panax ginseng Extract (Root) 100 mg † Maca (Lepidium meyenii) (Root) 50 mg † Green Tea Extract (Leaf) 50 mg † Saw Palmetto Extract (Fruit) 50 mg † Alpha Lipoic Acid 50 mg † Aloe Vera Concentrate (200:1) (Freeze-Dried) 50 mg † Lycopene (from Natural Tomato Extract) 500 mcg † * Percent Daily are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.

http://www.iherb.com/Now-Foods-Sports-Men-s-Extreme-Sports-Multi-180-Softgels/49050

I have low libido (somebody up there hates me), and I've gone to Bangkok-Pattaya Hospital about it. It's expensive, but I have *some* confidence in the place.

What's the price difference between BPH and the Maximum Performance Wellness Center (MPWC)?  According to MPWC, the initial blood test and consultation is 6000 baht and the monthly charge for treatment is 5000 - 9000 baht depending on the treatment protocol (cost includes all meds, monitoring and regular in-clinic lab tests).

What's the price difference between BPH and the Maximum Performance Wellness Center (MPWC)?  According to MPWC, the initial blood test and consultation is 6000 baht and the monthly charge for treatment is 5000 - 9000 baht depending on the treatment protocol (cost includes all meds, monitoring and regular in-clinic lab tests).

The price for testosterone and B12 only is 9000. That's what I got quoted and a poster earlier was also quoted 9000. B12 is cheap and the suggested test dosage was standard. HCG is not included in the price either. It's 3000 extra. The minimum total for a standard protocol should therefore be 12.000.

2014 Patts pharmacy prices:

HCG - 700b

Testosterone Enanthate 10ML - 700b

Arimidex 28 tabs - 3200B

Pattaya Laboratory blood tests for Test' and E2 - 600b and 700b

HCG - 700b

Arimidex 28 tabs - 3200B

And at TRT dosages that would approximately last:

Arimidex: 6-12 months

Test (if 250mg/ml): 5 months

HCG (if 5000UI): 6-10 weeks

For the meds the cost is probably less than 1000 month. 

And at TRT dosages that would approximately last:

Arimidex: 6-12 months

Test (if 250mg/ml): 5 months

HCG (if 5000UI): 6-10 weeks

For the meds the cost is probably less than 1000 month. 

I take 1/8th of 1MG Adex' every 3rd day. This keeps my E2 low-normal, and gives my test' a little boost.

I see a doctor at BHP every 6 months to check levels for 2000 baht. I purchase the testosterone and syringes from fascino on Pattaya Nua every 6 months for 1500 baht. Significantly less than maximum performance.

Posted Image

Here's some more info about the 6000 baht blood lab test at Maximum Performance Wellness Center.

It is actually conducted by Bangkok Pattaya Hospital Laboratory.

The total list of tests:

Biochemistry:

Electrolytes:

Sodium,Potassium,Chloride,TCO2

Haematology:

Complete Blood Count (incl 20 tests), Glucose, Blood Urea Nitrogen, Creatinine, eGFR, Uric Acid, Total Protein,Albumin,Globulin,A/G Ratio,Bilirubin (Total,Direct), AST/SGOT, ALT/SGPT, Alkaline Phosphatase (ALP), Cholesterol, Triglyceride, HDL Cholesterol, LDL Cholesterol,

Immunology:

TSH Thyroid Stimulating Hormone, Free T3, Free T4, PSA, Estradiol, LH Luteinizing Hormone, FSH Follicle Stimulating Hormone, Testosterone, Prolactin, SHBG Sex Hormone Binding Globulin.

Thinking that it would be cheaper to go directly through BPH, I asked BPH for a price quote for the tests you listed...they quoted me 21,000+ baht plus 1,000-1,500 baht for hospital and service fees!!!!!!!!!!!

Thinking that it would be cheaper to go directly through BPH, I asked BPH for a price quote for the tests you listed...they quoted me 21,000+ baht plus 1,000-1,500 baht for hospital and service fees!!!!!!!!!!!

I also think it's very cheap at Maximum Performance for all these tests, but then they seems to cash in on the monthly Testosterone Replacement programs instead!

So best thing seem to be to go and have all your initial tests done at MP, and then go and see a Doctor at BPH for the consultation and follow ups, and buy your meds yourself from a pharmacy! :rolleyes:

Plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

I also think it's very cheap at Maximum Performance for all these tests, but then they seems to cash in on the monthly Testosterone Replacement programs instead!

So best thing seem to be to go and have all your initial tests done at MP, and then go and see a Doctor at BPH for the consultation and follow ups, and buy your meds yourself from a pharmacy! :rolleyes:

Plahgat

I have not checked yet, but do you (or any other BMs) know if the testosterone creams/gels (Testim, Androgel) are available in Pattaya pharmacies?  If so, any idea on price?

• 2 months later...

Scared of what to be exactly? Getting young and strong again?

cholesterol and heart issues

Provironium:

"On a functional basis, Proviron carries four primary traits that largely define its mode of action. First and foremost the Mesterolone hormone has a strong binding affinity to Sex-Hormone-Binding-Globulin (SHBG). In fact, it appears to be one of the strongest anabolic steroids in this regard. By binding to SHBG, a hormone partially responsible for reducing free testosterone, binding SHBG will enhance the amount of circulating free testosterone. More importantly for the anabolic steroid user, it will make a larger percentage of the anabolic steroids used available in a free rather than bound state. A simple way to look at it is the anabolic steroids you’re taking become more powerful and potent."

https://www.steroid.com/Proviron.php

Provironium should still be available at 'Tims' Pharmacy.

Is Tims pharmacy still around, if so where is it?

Today I finally got the results of my last test SHBG, Sex Hormone Binding Globulin!

Last year it was at 50,08 nmol/L I had hoped for it to have gone down a bit as I have followed some recommendations on the Internet to decrease it :http://www.anabolicm...e-testosterone/

...but the high LH Luteinizing Hormone levels from yesterdays bloodtest at 9,47 mIU/ml (normal range 1,7-8,6)

indicated that it might have gone up,

...and that was sadly true, SHBG now stands at 62.20 nmol/L! :Oops1:

According to Dr Mai for a man at my age late 50s it should be no more than about 50 nmol/L.

This now means my Free Testosterone count is down to 1,42% from 1,71% last year! :unsure:

I asked Mr Mai at MPWC what he recommended, and he said testosterone injections twice a week was the best way to go for a stable and level intake of steroids, to get the Total Testosterone back up to about 1000 ng/dL, that was my normal range 3 years ago.

I forgot to ask him what name of the medics they will use, maybe someone on here will know?

Price for the monthly testosterone replacement therapy is 9000 baht incl medics and syringes.

He also said they can send up to 3 months of supplies directly to my homecountry in Europe after I finish my holidays here.

I don't know how much I'm allowed to take home in my luggage though or how long it will last in storage?

I also don't know what it costs in Sweden?

The price seems a bit high though, especially since I don't have any savings and only work seasonal jobs!

Over 100000 baht a year is a bit too much for me, and I have to continue to pay this for the rest of my life,

this will eat up a big chunk of my low pension once I retire!

It would have been easier if it was possible to take it for the 5 months only that I'm in Thailand,

and stay off it during the 7 months I'm in Sweden, because when I'm working I don't need any high libido anyway :rolleyes: !

...but I guess it doesn't work that way?

I would have liked to have my SHBG decreased in some more natural way, read some conflicting reports that an

increased protein intake might lower your SHBG and add more Free T to your body?

I could also try to loose some weight as I'm about 15 kg overweight now, and see if it does any good!

Hard physical training is another way to gain more Free T, but I have hard to see myself sweating in a gym! :P

I like outdoors and like long walks in fresh air better!

I haven't decided yet what to do, problem is that once you are on it seems you must stay on it for the rest of your life!

...and what if it doesn't work for me! :o

...as it is now my libido is low and my sexlife needs some V, but I still enjoy playing with my thaigirls,

so I guess I'll continue in my old tracks for a little bit longer!

If I ever will decide to go for the HRT, I can just walk into Maximum Performance Wellness Centre any day (except Mondays),

and get my starting shots of steroids.

We'll see!

Plahgat

Dude you should be able to get 2500mg of TestE on the net for $50. Normal TRT dose is 150-200pw so you do the maths.

Log into a few forums on weight lifting and training to get your sources as people will share feedback etc.

HCG - 700b

Arimidex 28 tabs - 3200B

fuck HCG is cheap, what are current prices?

Is Tims pharmacy still around, if so where is it?

2nd rd near Tims Bar?

• 4 weeks later...

Can anybody help me get a start with this. What is the best way to start researching it? It's pretty confusing for me so far.

I'm 53 and a few pounds overweight. I go to the gym but don't see too much in the way of gains. I try to eat healthily. I do what I can to keep my testosterone levels good but I don't have a clue what they are.

I'm in Pattaya for four weeks from the end of July. I am definitely interested in getting my testosterone levels checked.

If there's anything I could take to improve my time while I'm there I would, but I don't want to start taking anything I will be dependent upon for the rest of my life.

Any suggestions here would be appreciated.

Mate. Get your test levels tested in your own country. It a cheap pin prick blood test

Then if they come back low perhaps get a test injection in patts. There could be a slight conflict of interests if the guy that's testing you is also selling you the test.

Gasman.

Total conflict of interest, their prices help demonstrate that but if people are willing to pay for an easy end to end service I can see the attraction.

I'll be getting my bloods done when in town next at Pattaya Clinic, about half the price but I know exactly what I'm looking for.

Mate. Get your test levels tested in your own country. It a cheap pin prick blood test

Then if they come back low perhaps get a test injection in patts. There could be a slight conflict of interests if the guy that's testing you is also selling you the test.

Gasman.

Thanks for that Gas Man. I'm from the UK too. How do you get a test? Do you just ask your GP?

Your welcome mate. i had mine done last week. Look at some of the other tests including andropause. It does 6 key tests including testosterone They send you the kit , prick your finger and drip it into a tube and send it back to them. They email the results in 1 working day.

https://www.medichecks.com/find-a-test/test/Testosterone_TEST/

https://www.medichecks.com/find-a-test/test/Hormone-Check-Male_ANDP-/

Gasman.

Archived