Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Been to "Maximum Performance Hormone Replacement?"

likethaigirls

Edit

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is Proviron something you take long time or short time only?

The Proviron stuff looked good until I read about the Cardiovascular side effects!

I will see first what the SHBG test shows tomorrow,

if it is lower than last year I will probably keep on using the mineralsupplements,

http://www.anabolicmen.com/10-ways-lower-shbg-boost-free-testosterone/

if higher I might consider whatever rekommendations Dr Tim has for me!

Plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

Can you post the 'flogging' links?

Too many to post mate, I remember other bm's asking about there low sex drive etc and you said on all your posts to take proviron and calis tabs..which i did and did nothing for me, bought mine at Tims as you said to do.

Today I finally got the results of my last test SHBG, Sex Hormone Binding Globulin!

Last year it was at 50,08 nmol/L I had hoped for it to have gone down a bit as I have followed some recommendations on the Internet to decrease it :http://www.anabolicm...e-testosterone/

...but the high LH Luteinizing Hormone levels from yesterdays bloodtest at 9,47 mIU/ml (normal range 1,7-8,6)

indicated that it might have gone up,

...and that was sadly true, SHBG now stands at 62.20 nmol/L! :Oops1:

According to Dr Mai for a man at my age late 50s it should be no more than about 50 nmol/L.

This now means my Free Testosterone count is down to 1,42% from 1,71% last year! :unsure:

I asked Mr Mai at MPWC what he recommended, and he said testosterone injections twice a week was the best way to go for a stable and level intake of steroids, to get the Total Testosterone back up to about 1000 ng/dL, that was my normal range 3 years ago.

I forgot to ask him what name of the medics they will use, maybe someone on here will know?

Price for the monthly testosterone replacement therapy is 9000 baht incl medics and syringes.

He also said they can send up to 3 months of supplies directly to my homecountry in Europe after I finish my holidays here.

I don't know how much I'm allowed to take home in my luggage though or how long it will last in storage?

I also don't know what it costs in Sweden?

The price seems a bit high though, especially since I don't have any savings and only work seasonal jobs!

Over 100000 baht a year is a bit too much for me, and I have to continue to pay this for the rest of my life,

this will eat up a big chunk of my low pension once I retire!

It would have been easier if it was possible to take it for the 5 months only that I'm in Thailand,

and stay off it during the 7 months I'm in Sweden, because when I'm working I don't need any high libido anyway :rolleyes: !

...but I guess it doesn't work that way?

I would have liked to have my SHBG decreased in some more natural way, read some conflicting reports that an

increased protein intake might lower your SHBG and add more Free T to your body?

I could also try to loose some weight as I'm about 15 kg overweight now, and see if it does any good!

Hard physical training is another way to gain more Free T, but I have hard to see myself sweating in a gym! :P

I like outdoors and like long walks in fresh air better!

I haven't decided yet what to do, problem is that once you are on it seems you must stay on it for the rest of your life!

...and what if it doesn't work for me! :o

...as it is now my libido is low and my sexlife needs some V, but I still enjoy playing with my thaigirls, 

so I guess I'll continue in my old tracks for a little bit longer!

If I ever will decide to go for the HRT, I can just walk into Maximum Performance Wellness Centre any day (except Mondays),

and get my starting shots of steroids.

We'll see!

Plahgat

Today I finally got the results of my last test SHBG, Sex Hormone Binding Globulin!

Last year it was at 50,08 nmol/L I had hoped for it to have gone down a bit as I have followed some recommendations on the Internet to decrease it :http://www.anabolicm...e-testosterone/

...but the high LH Luteinizing Hormone levels from yesterdays bloodtest at 9,47 mIU/ml (normal range 1,7-8,6)

According to Dr Mai for a man at my age late 50s it should be no more than about 50 nmol/L.

This now means my Free Testosterone count is down to 1,42% from 1,71% last year! :unsure:

I asked Mr Mai at MPWC what he recommended, and he said testosterone injections twice a week was the best way to go for a stable and level intake of steroids, to get the Total Testosterone back up to about 1000 ng/dL, that was my normal range 3 years ago.

I forgot to ask him what name of the medics they will use, maybe someone on here will know?

Price for the monthly testosterone replacement therapy is 9000 baht incl medics and syringes.

He also said they can send up to 3 months of supplies directly to my homecountry in Europe after I finish my holidays here.

I don't know how much I'm allowed to take home in my luggage though or how long it will last in storage?

The price seems a bit high though, especially since I don't have any savings and only work seasonal jobs!

It would have been easier if it was possible to take it for the 5 months only that I'm in Thailand,

and stay off it during the 7 months I'm in Sweden, because when I'm working I don't need any high libido anyway :rolleyes: !

I would have liked to have my SHBG decreased in some more natural way, read some conflicting reports that an

increased protein intake might lower your SHBG and add more Free T to your body?

I could also try to loose some weight as I'm about 15 kg overweight now, and see if it does any good!

Hard physical training is another way to gain more Free T, but I have hard to see myself sweating in a gym! :P

I haven't decided yet what to do, problem is that once you are on it seems you must stay on it for the rest of your life!

...as it is now my libido is low and my sexlife needs some V, but I still enjoy playing with my thaigirls, 

If I ever will decide to go for the HRT, I can just walk into Maximum Performance Wellness Centre any day (except Mondays),

We'll see!

Plahgat

Take 3 of these* -with fats- 45 minutes before taking your boner pill of choice - then start the ball rolling! Due to its very short half life, it is one of - if not the - safest testosterones. (Useless for training, but good for sex.)

* http://www.medsafe.govt.nz/profs/datasheet/a/AndriolTestocaps.pdf

Take 3 of these* -with fats- 45 minutes before taking your boner pill of choice - then start the ball rolling! Due to its very short half life, it is one of - if not the - safest testosterones. (Useless for training, but good for sex.)

* http://www.medsafe.govt.nz/profs/datasheet/a/AndriolTestocaps.pdf

I thought that it took at least a couple of weeks before you'd notice any libido increase after taking extra steroids?

Plahgat

Here's some more info about the 6000 baht blood lab test at Maximum Performance Wellness Center.

It is actually conducted by Bangkok Pattaya Hospital Laboratory.

The total list of tests:

Biochemistry:

Electrolytes:

Sodium,Potassium,Chloride,TCO2

Haematology:

Complete Blood Count (incl 20 tests), Glucose, Blood Urea Nitrogen, Creatinine, eGFR, Uric Acid, Total Protein,Albumin,Globulin,A/G Ratio,Bilirubin (Total,Direct), AST/SGOT, ALT/SGPT, Alkaline Phosphatase (ALP), Cholesterol, Triglyceride, HDL Cholesterol, LDL Cholesterol,

Immunology:

TSH Thyroid Stimulating Hormone, Free T3, Free T4, PSA, Estradiol, LH Luteinizing Hormone, FSH Follicle Stimulating Hormone, Testosterone, Prolactin, SHBG Sex Hormone Binding Globulin.

I got to tell ya.

I have a friend there who is going through this process with this crew.

The poster is on the wall of the toilet of his bar.

He is 56 years old and the Godamm guy is in better shape now than he ever was.

He's working out a ton and walking lots.

He swears by it and I'm tempted to believe him.

Fucking guy is shredding the golf ball again and he is shagging like a champ.

For what it's worth.

I got to tell ya.

I have a friend there who is going through this process with this crew.

The poster is on the wall of the toilet of his bar.

He is 56 years old and the Godamm guy is in better shape now than he ever was.

He's working out a ton and walking lots.

He swears by it and I'm tempted to believe him.

Fucking guy is shredding the golf ball again and he is shagging like a champ.

For what it's worth.

Is it the guy who always hit the ball a mile past me (like you)?  I think all the other part owners are 60 or more so it must be.

Is it the guy who always hit the ball a mile past me (like you)?  I think all the other part owners are 60 or more so it must be.

Yes sir.

My E2 is now at 32.3 pg/mL, optimal levels according to your link above is between 20-30 pg/mL so I could go a bit lower!

Will try to loose some more weight, started at 97 kg a month ago and is now down to 92 kg, but have got stuck here!

I'm 6 ft 2 in and naturally slim built, my normal weight should be 77-78 kg max 80 kg.

So no  more greek youghurts, nuts, fruits and greasy french fries and burgers to get the calories down! :Surrender1:

Plahgat

My E2 is now at 32.3 pg/mL, optimal levels according to your link above is between 20-30 pg/mL so I could go a bit lower!

Will try to loose some more weight, started at 97 kg a month ago and is now down to 92 kg, but have got stuck here!

I'm 6 ft 2 in and naturally slim built, my normal weight should be 77-78 kg max 80 kg.

So no  more greek youghurts, nuts, fruits and greasy french fries and burgers to get the calories down! :Surrender1:

Plahgat

Have you considered doing deep squats? They boost Testosterone and HGH production. https://www.google.ca/?gws_rd=ssl#q=mark+rippetoe+squat

Have you considered doing deep squats? They boost Testosterone and HGH production. https://www.google.ca/?gws_rd=ssl#q=mark+rippetoe+squat

Don't think my old arthritis ridden knees would like that, probably wouldn't make it up again! 555 :WinkGrin1:

If I could loose some weight I might give it a try, but without the extra weights on my shoulders!

Plahgat

Over 100000 baht a year is a bit too much for me, and I have to continue to pay this for the rest of my life,

We'll see!

Plahgat

TWO injections a week? I assume it's cyphionate or enanthate, if it is then that's crazy amounts for a TRT. What are you looking for... testosterone levels higher than that of an 18 year old guy?

~250 mg/ml each 5-7 days should get you to a level that is normal for a male around 20-30 years and it would not costs even CLOSE to 9000 baht a month, more like 1000-1500 baht.

*edit*

And before i was thinking of sending any "medicine" with mail to Sweden i would read this: https://lakemedelsverket.se/malgrupp/Allmanhet/Att-skicka-lakemedel/

I started seeing these guys initially and then reverted to a doctor at Bangkok Pattaya Hospital. The doctor at BPH checked all my blood levels and found the testosterone levels to be very high. So in my experience the dosing provided by maximum performance were outside the proper dosage recommended by the endocrinologist at BPH. Be careful guys.

Posted Image

We'll see!

Plahgat

The 9000/month does not include HCG which you will need for over all well being and to stay fertile. HCG at the low quantities needed for TRT cost next to nothing the pharmacies. BUT It will be another 3000 even if you're already paying for the program. So it's a total of 12.000. If you require an AI which most need I'm sure that's another few grand.

Does anyone know the price of HCG in Pattaya? I'm currently taking it in the states (weekly) injection with arimidex to block the estrogen. I'd rather not pay US retail for a bottle that once mixed needs to be refrigerated. Also if anyone knows a pharmacy that sells it?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I've always used Dr Oliver but have quit taking the Nebido (good for 90 days) at the request of another DR (fertility) and actually didn't see a drop off in sex drive or energy so here I am 6 months off it and feel like a normal man.  I was very very happy with Dr Oliver.

Kurt

Dr. Oliver made a good impression on me. I tested at over 900 and he told me to keep doing what I was doing and stay away from trt. Not expensive either.

Many other reasons for low sex drive, I just blame it all on women these days.

I've read a lot about  "natural" ways to enhance your T on the Net, and since a year I have supplemented with Boron, Magnesium, Zink, Calcium, L-Arginine, Pycnogenol and Omega 3.

But they haven't done a thing to lower my SHBG and raise my Free T, on the contrary, so I threw them all in the dustbin except for the Omega 3! :rolleyes:

I have a feeling that vitamin and mineral supplements doesn't work as long as you already have a steady intake from your food and have no deficiency!?

So I guess the only "natural" way to enhance your T is to excercise and eat a wellbalanced healthy diet with protein, veggies and fruit!

Plahgat

Dr. Oliver made a good impression on me. I tested at over 900 and he told me to keep doing what I was doing and stay away from trt. Not expensive either.

Many other reasons for low sex drive, I just blame it all on women these days.

Did he only test you for Total Testosterone?

In my case Total T is normal as well, but it's the SHBG and to some extent the Estradiol that is too high!

It's the amount of Free T in the blood that matters the most, high SHBG will bind most of the testosterone, making it useless!

plahgat

I've read a lot about  "natural" ways to enhance your T on the Net, and since a year I have supplemented with Boron, Magnesium, Zink, Calcium, L-Arginine, Pycnogenol and Omega 3.

But they haven't done a thing to lower my SHBG and raise my Free T, on the contrary, so I threw them all in the dustbin except for the Omega 3! :rolleyes:

I have a feeling that vitamin and mineral supplements doesn't work as long as you already have a steady intake from your food and have no deficiency!?

So I guess the only "natural" way to enhance your T is to excercise and eat a wellbalanced healthy diet with protein, veggies and fruit!

Plahgat

I agree.  On the exercise front I think some forms work better than others.  I think cardio and"toning" are healthy and should be done.  But I believe T is raised by heavier weights.  You don't have to go to body building lengths but things like squats and other full body heavy work does raise T.

Purely unscientific speculation so don't ask me for any link.  I believe it so it must be so.   :GoldenSmile1:

I agree.  On the exercise front I think some forms work better than others.  I think cardio and"toning" are healthy and should be done.  But I believe T is raised by heavier weights.  You don't have to go to body building lengths but things like squats and other full body heavy work does raise T.

Purely unscientific speculation so don't ask me for any link.  I believe it so it must be so.   :GoldenSmile1:

I went to the gym this morning.First time in a while.

Fuck me.What a train wreck.

I went to the gym this morning.First time in a while.

Fuck me.What a train wreck.

I hate the gym.  Like how I feel when I go regularly but I never understood those people who LOVE working out.  I also get a kick out of the people who spend more time socializing than working out.  Tell their friends they go for an hour every day.  

As for you - you young whippersnapper.  You'll shape up in no time.  The best exercise I think is the "beer push away".   :hello09:

Archived