IGNORED

Bar girl steal my money

juice777

Yeah but that was at a full moon party after a very heavy night, also a long time about 15 years ago,and also no bar girls Involved, I was 24 and had a wilde one, and that time I did pass out and had no ideal where I even was, I woke up on a different beach, but I wouldn't go as far as a habbit, the problem was that night the place I was staying was the other side of the island and there was no atm, so took a risk

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

yeah but? you gotta be kidding.....

so falling asleep on a beach and getting robbed is ok? cos you 'took a risk'

but falling asleep drunk with a bar girl leaving access to your wallet is different....

right .... ok....

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course not but a thief is a thief, what I am saying is it seemes that some people think it's OK to rob someone because they r drunk, it's no excuse, and some people are even suggesting she didn't even if she went down my wallet without my permission, after trying. 2 do a runner after 5 mins,yes I should have took care of my stuff and all my other money is well hidden along with other things, but if someone takes your stuff they are a thief and I don't see how people can disagree with that

Yeah, seriously, the OP is comedy gold.

He demonstrates that he has a habit of getting incapacitated and totally drunk, including previous episodes of having money stolen in the same manner, but somehow expects everyone to believe him that it's not his fault?

There is a thread on 'functional alcoholics' - you should read it, for the caveats...

you robbed her time because you was drunk.

you robbed her of a night of passion. (maybe she got one when she left you)

etc etc... 555

Just thought the place you are staying at could give you a copy of her id if they take it. You could post that as a warning to others.

that would not be ok to do here...

3 or 4 times in my life is not a habit, also Yes I am 2 blame but the thief is always more at fault

that would not be ok to do here...

I think he lives in Jomtien anyway, probably not a hotel, but rented room.

3 or 4 times in my life is not a habit, also Yes I am 2 blame but the thief is always more at fault

woah...

3 or 4 times? omg......

I think he lives in Jomtien anyway, probably not a hotel, but rented room.

woah...

3 or 4 times? omg......

So u have never fallen asleep pissed?

So u have never fallen asleep pissed?

thats a silly question.

+6000 you started with

-3000  you had left minimum right?

-x         barfine

-y         transport

-z         lady drinks

-v         food

-t          tips

-f          did you buy your bear hug mate a drink?

-m        misc

= ????bht

How do you know what time she left?

she admitted to 500 bht - a bargain for short time?

You quite clearly state "So I took this girl from a bar," later you try to pass responsibility back to her saying it was her idea (fancy that a BG soliciting for business) "she said u are 2 drunk give me 1000b" an accurate assessment, "no was the answers 2 that, I said go 2 sleep if i am 2 drunk or get out but I not giving u money because u won't come back, then I fell asleep" Charming i think her alarm bells were deafening by now. "when I woke up all my money was gone, i think she took about 3000b"

She may or may not of taken the money but you have not come out of this smelling of roses "go to sleep or get out im not paying you" your lucky she didnt cause you more trouble.

You havent got a leg to stand on legally

"i think a prostitute probably stole money without fucking me after i told her to fuck off and refused to pay for time rendered and passed out" good luck with that one.

Calm down, accept you played a part in this event, and put things into perspective, is my advice for what its worth.

the story has shifted a bit here and there, all in the OP's favor, as it goes along, hasn't it???

the story has shifted a bit here and there, all in the OP's favor, as it goes along, hasn't it???

not in his favour at all, as he has a habit of falling asleep drunk with cash in his wallet amongst strangers.

;-)

I agree with all that, but she could go anytime she wanted , but i wasn't paying her because long time turned into short time, and she was here for about 5 mins, then started saying give me a 1000b I come back in 1 hour, also it appears that daffy duck seemes to support thiefs

to recap.....

she could go at anytime, but without pay.

just the little tidbits and "facts" you added as the thread moved along...  like the zippered compartment for one...

listen, if you think she's a thief, go deal with it.

I think you're embellishing and don't have a clue what really happened.

It want made up ant most wallets got a zipped compartment u want 2 see a pic

i think from her point of view, you may have provoked her to take cash.

looks like she was held captive with chance of no pay with a drunk.

you told her you wouldnt pay, with language barriers, probably scared her you would say same in the morning, claim drunk, etc etc...

The thing that puzzles me , what on earth are you doing posting so much on a forum , when you could be out partying in Patts ? :)

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

In the morning she can have her money, or at least in a hour or so if she really wanted 2 go but not after 5 mins

The thing that puzzles me , what on earth are you doing posting so much on a forum , when you could be out partying in Patts ? :)

I live herd I don't party evernight once a week dose me

In the morning she can have her money, or at least in a hour or so if she really wanted 2 go but not after 5 mins

useless telling us that!

Sorry but held captive no way, do u take bar girls Yes or no and if u do do u give there cash after 5 mins with the promise they will come back

ahhh, the plot thickens!!!

methinks the OP likes to make stuff up...

Sorry to correct but its common known PA members are personated honesty, they don't "make up stuff" .... they believe it happen !

Archived