Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Bar girl steal my money

juice777

1) Getting too drunk to take care of yourself and your property

2) Not letting her go when she made it clear she didn't want to be there.

3) Leaving your valuables out where someone else could get to them.

No one here is going to support a thief, but we are all responsible to taking care of ourselves.  You made yourself an easy target, you shouldn't be surprised. Call it a 3000 baht lesson learned.

The above is exactly right, at what point do we have to take responsibility for our own actions, we are all adults and make our own choices. Therefore I see this as no ones fault but the OP, we are dealing with adult service providers who if you read the forum should never be trusted in what they say or do. The OP made some poor choices and now wishes to blame the other party for the outcome, I believe as an adult he is responsible for his own actions, further being so drunk he cannot determine exactly what he had left in his wallet. I see no crime here merely a paid for lesson.

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just thought the place you are staying at could give you a copy of her id if they take it. You could post that as a warning to others.

They took her I'd card but didn't write it in the book

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

You bar fine her , and it's your fault that you can't do anything with her back in your hotel , the you OWE her.

Yes I owe her I know of cause I do

But it was long time not short time

And she wanted extra short time

I don't want to go to the police it's the bar owner who wants to do that, as soon as i told her she said she helped her self, I've told there is no point, she seemes more angry then me,

And I've had a blow job thanks for asking and was chilled out about the whole thing till I read what some people say it's OK for these girls 2 do

I live here

Should know better then

What a load of crap, how do you know if I was acting like a knob was u there? I still had most of my money before going into that bar, and if you can't get pissed in Pattaya on your 40th birthday what's the point of being here, also she asked 2 go with me, also I can't believe you can say if she did it's alright Because I was drunk what a load of shit

not saying much here, and no I wasnt there, but if you were drunk and passed out, very good chance you were a knob.    If have have a girl ready to fuck you in the room, and you sleep, that is passing out.  What did you expect her to do, watch TV?

Should know better then

Yes that is right give u that one

But it sounds like u are justifying a thief actions!!!

No matter how you word it we agreed 1000b long time, she got here wanted 2 go after 5 mins, I siaid l fine but I ant paying u, she then went down my wallet and took money if it was 500 or 3000 she is still a theif

not saying much here, and no I wasnt there, but if you were drunk and passed out, very good chance you were a knob. If have have a girl ready to fuck you in the room, and you sleep, that is passing out. What did you expect her to do, watch TV?

She knew I was drunk why she want 2 go with me then

And I wasn't acting like a knob I was having a great time till I got back to my room

I was even getting bear hugs of some massive Arab guy lol

They was all nice to Me in the bar the next day so I couldn't have been acting 2 much of a knob

And let's not forget the fact that she said she will give me 2000b back but dident turn up,

Yes that is right give u that one

But it sounds like u are justifying a thief actions!!!

No matter how you word it we agreed 1000b long time, she got here wanted 2 go after 5 mins, I siaid l fine but I ant paying u, she then went down my wallet and took money if it was 500 or 3000 she is still a theif

Not justifying a thief's actions, there are not many thieves that would admit taking anything imo & I do think she is owed something for her time.

And I wasn't passed out she stared saying give me a 1000b I come back in a hour, how can I here things if i am passed out lol, in the end I siaid go or stay but I ant paying u now,then just lied down a fell asleep

Sorry but not this time not for coming to my room and demanding 1000b after 5 mins and saying I come back in a hour, tell me the truth would u pay? If so then you are the stupid one my friend

Best advice I was ever given, give them the opportunity to F++k you and they will, you lay it out for them and they will steal it.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

wow   ,   so many posts justifying theft  .    some people must have money to burn . 

Not so much justifying theft as redicule the stupid and drunkards. Lucky he could remember where the bar was, I'll wager he couldn't pick out the girl from a line-up without looking at her facebook page first. If the OP has enough experience to know you can bar fine a girl and pay her for sex then he should know not to do it drunk.

Not so much justifying theft as redicule the stupid and drunkards. Lucky he could remember where the bar was, I'll wager he couldn't pick out the girl from a line-up without looking at her facebook page first. If the OP has enough experience to know you can bar fine a girl and pay her for sex then he should know not to do it drunk.

Drunk is the best time mate lol, 15 years and only one problem (what I know of anyway) I find miso the girls quite honest actually, especially the ones u pay for once, and even if i was drunk I never have memory lost I can drink shit loads, and can remember i think all the night, I just fell asleep when she started saying she wanted 2 go but still wanted money, and i would recognize her,

I think you should look at it as a lesson learned for yourself, always put you stuff in the safe when you have a girl in the room, If you tell all her friends, what are you accomplishing for yourself except putting a target on your back to a Pissed off Thai girl. Chalk it up to you messed up and dont let it happen again.

That is the most sensible thing to do, it was'nt big bucks.

Sorry but not this time not for coming to my room and demanding 1000b after 5 mins and saying I come back in a hour, tell me the truth would u pay? If so then you are the stupid one my friend

I am happily married so wont find myself in your situation but believe me over the years I have found myself in worse situations than this, I just pick myself up, brush myself down & get on with life, hopefully using the experience to my advantage, I always try and find a positive out of a negative situation

Happened to me once. I was blind drunk and the girl took 5000bht and was furious all day until I remembered I hid it lol

Thank God I didn't go back to confront her

Sent from my SC-01D using Tapatalk

You bar fine her , and it's your fault that you can't do anything with her back in your hotel , the you OWE her.

How can you owe someone for no service  ?   The BF is to take her out of the bar , nothing else . He arranged a 1,000 baht LT service that never happened , she wanted to do a runner with the 1,000 .   He owes her  F.A. 

not sure how much your time is worth, but this thread has stolen waaaaaaaay to much time of your life.

enjoy the rest of your holiday.... please!

;-)

dont make this a holiday with one memory, make many memories.

enjoy.

she is still a theif

so am I, and I dare you to say you are not!

I steal hearts, pens from hotels, slippers from airplanes, sugar from McDonalds, and more.

I dare you to say you are not.....

;-)

move on buddy.... forget it already.

fill your life with sex and debauchery..... not whining about PETTY theft!

What a fuzz over 3000 baht

not sure how much your time is worth, but this thread has stolen waaaaaaaay to much time of your life.

enjoy the rest of your holiday.... please!

;-)

dont make this a holiday with one memory, make many memories.

enjoy.

If you read his posts he says he is not on holidays . He lives in Thailand  .  That will be why he doesn't accept bad attitude  , he's not a two week money burner  . 

wow   ,   so many posts justifying theft  .    some people must have money to burn . 

It's not a justification, but the OP placed himself in that position. For example, just because you have the right of way to cross the streeet does not mean you would walk in front of a speeding car that was violating traffic rules. Getting shitfaced drunk with 6K in your wallet and a strange bargilr on your arm is asking for trouble.

Archived