Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Bar girl steal my money

juice777

Ok I did try but then I got pulled back in when one someone accused me of lying about my birthday haha

And now i am haveing a ball but I might be busy later

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Yeh.... PA is just like the mafia ......you can't just leave.

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hahaha I love it hats of to you for that one

I only watched them last month 2

Surperb

• 2 months later...

There is a way to stop all this,,lets just hang the girl and be done with,,,or fetch back the guillotine, i need some where to go on Sunday morning 

Man, this is a funny thread.

What was the intent of this story? To warn people that if you get drunk and pass out in your hotel room with an unknown bar girl, she may rob you and take off. Thanks OP, I have been so advised.

Just live and learn, use the safe. That's what it's there for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had forgotten all about this thread

" just as you thought you were out , they pull you back in "

wow 15 pages about a monger who gets shit-faced drunk...falls asleep/ passes out...does'nt secure his valuables & awakes with no girl or money...BFD....$75...learned that lesson long ago  :SoWhat1:

It will be difficult to solve the problem, but if  you publish in fb, people just say that your a fool, never show anything on fb

wow 15 pages about a monger who gets shit-faced drunk...falls asleep/ passes out...does'nt secure his valuables & awakes with no girl or money...BFD....$75...learned that lesson long ago  :SoWhat1:

He will get angry if you state the obvious

At this point it's just crying over spilt milk. I would def let the mamasan at the bar know she's a thief, and just move on. Just consider it a lesson learned.

• 2 weeks later...

haha this thread maybe he had it all wrong maybe she was all set to have a good night of going raw with him and he was left lacking could've been much worse same thing happened to a freind of mine and the girl didn't take his money but gave him a gift.. she shit on his chest while he was out cld then left..

either way lifes too short:)

haha this thread maybe he had it all wrong maybe she was all set to have a good night of going raw with him and he was left lacking could've been much worse same thing happened to a freind of mine and the girl didn't take his money but gave him a gift.. she shit on his chest while he was out cld then left..

either way lifes too short:)

Jesus Christ, did this actually happen? And I thought the girl throwing my toothbrush in the toilet was bad.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The money lost is not worth the trouble in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Jesus Christ, did this actually happen? And I thought the girl throwing my toothbrush in the toilet was bad.

WTF I much rather her take my money than shit on me while passed out!!!

So I very very drunk last (it was my birthday)

So I took this girl from a bar, when we got back 2 my condo she said u are 2 drunk give me 1000b I come back in 1 hour, no was the answers 2 that, I said go 2 sleep if i am 2 drunk or get out but I not giving u money because u won't come back, then I fell asleep when I woke up all my money was gone, i think she took about 3000b, I went back 2 the bar and they gave me her number, I ring her and she say she only took 500b what a load of bulshit,she said would give me back 2000b but don't go back 2 the bar but she did not turn up, I now have her face book do u think I should tell all her friends she Is a theif?

So..you lost an EARTH SHATTERING $100US by being an absolute idiot.

Move on.

IYKYK

• 3 weeks later...

I know this is an old thread, but I'd like to share my thoughts.

1. Barfine was paid and rightfully so; the girl was released from bar.

2. Monger passes out and bg offers typical 1000 baht to leave; he should have taken this as he didn't hold up his end of bargain.

3. Monger passes out and bg takes 500 baht; small price to pay for learning a stupid lesson, live with the loss.

4. Monger could have passed out, gotten robbed, had bg give him a 'cleveland steamer' and tossed his toothbrush in the toilet.

For you mongers just getting started, please use the safe, so we don't have another thread discussing the whopping loss of $14 USD

Archived