IGNORED

Bar girl steal my money

juice777

Three mistakes here that I can see.

1) Getting too drunk to take care of yourself and your property

2) Not letting her go when she made it clear she didn't want to be there.

3) Leaving your valuables out where someone else could get to them.

No one here is going to support a thief, but we are all responsible to taking care of ourselves. You made yourself an easy target, you shouldn't be surprised. Call it a 3000 baht lesson learned.

I agree with all that, but she could go anytime she wanted , but i wasn't paying her because long time turned into short time, and she was here for about 5 mins, then started saying give me a 1000b I come back in 1 hour, also it appears that daffy duck seemes to support thiefs

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you insist she stole from you but have no proof.

being that you started this thread by talking about how drunk you got...  maybe she did, but you cannot prove a thing...

be careful accusing people of being thieves when you cannot prove it bud... 

It's your own fault , you got too drunk so you weren't 100% complete control , you've got no proof how much you had in your wallet and how much she took ....on the evidence if you were on Judge Judy she would throw you out of court , and tell you not to be so stupid next time.

Sounds like you were a high maintenance bar fine for the girl and she was probably glad to get rid of you.

Yes but in this case she has admitted to opening my wallet and taking 500b so I am going to assume she had the rest

Assume she took the lot?

Why not assume you spent more than you thought and stop getting yourself stressed out, move on cos its just another day in paradise

It's your own fault , you got too drunk so you weren't 100% complete control , you've got no proof how much you had in your wallet and how much she took ....on the evidence if you were on Judge Judy she would throw you out of court , and tell you not to be so stupid next time.

Sounds like you were a high maintenance bar fine for the girl and was probably glad to get rid of you.

Yes it was my own fault for being that drunk, I was drinking sambucia, which I do a lot, however this time a man in the bar did that thing where they burn of the alcohol and you suck up the fumes through a straw, and I think that did it 2 me when I got back 2 the room it just hit me, but surely putting aside for one minute if she did it or not, it's got to be the theif fault first before the victim, as in any crime

Yes it was my own fault for being that drunk, I was drinking sambucia, which I do a lot, however this time a man in the bar did that thing where they burn of the alcohol and you suck up the fumes through a straw, and I think that did it 2 me when I got back 2 the room it just hit me, but surely putting aside for one minute if she did it or not, it's got to be the theif fault first before the victim, as in any crime

But there is no proof she is a thief, she admitted taking 500bt, she could have said nothing about that

Treat it as a lesson to lock your money away no matter how drunk but also if yiu are sure she took it then put her name, pic if you have one up and tell members so they are careful if they take her.

I would have mentioned it to the bar owner as well. Think you did the right thing there for sure.

Personally I think you should have reported it to the police . Even the mamasan suggested this . If she took 500 baht or 3,000 baht it's the same criminal act . She should never go into your wallet for any reason . Saying / doing nothing encourages further crime  . I would have reported it , I'm sure  .  They are not angels ...

This is my point I have been drunk so many times in Thailand and not had much of a problem,

She wanted 2 come with me

As soon as she got here she said give me a 1000b I come back in 1 hour

Then she went down my wallet and helped herself and i am am ment to belive she didn't take any more

When I know I still had a abiut 3000b on the zipped compartment of my wallet which now I think about it was open when I woke up

But there is no proof she is a thief, she admitted taking 500bt, she could have said nothing about that

Hold on a minute she admitted taking 500b from my wallet, and you are saying she it not a thief, so if I come round 2 your house and nicked your TV but told u the next day am I innocent then?,and don't say it because I have 2 pay her I would have paid her in the morning even if we had sex or not

This is my point I have been drunk so many times in Thailand and not had much of a problem,

She wanted 2 come with me

As soon as she got here she said give me a 1000b I come back in 1 hour

Then she went down my wallet and helped herself and i am am ment to belive she didn't take any more

When I know I still had a abiut 3000b on the zipped compartment of my wallet which now I think about it was open when I woke up

Pointless these posts as its obvious that nothing if your fault & everything is the girls fault even without the proof.

Go to the police, go on jog on to the police let them have a good laugh at stupid farang, they will ask how much money you had in room, your answer I dont know officer ffs move on its getting boring now

The only evidence here is that you were drunk and took girl back and she took 500bt (which you only know about because she told you)

Go get yourself a blowjob or something and chill the fuck out

If she was the half decent girl some would make out she wouldn't have gone with you anyway , seeing you were in no fit state to boom boom . I think she had you down as a mark and thought she could get some easy money .

Asking for money as soon as you get in the room is a bad sign .  If you gave the 1,000   , no way would she have returned .  You got taken advantage of and robbed  , simple as that  . 

Put yourself in the girls position , she's in a hotel room and doesn't look like she's going to get paid what she's due , as she has a guy that's drunk , and crashed out in bed .....this is how these girls make thier living ..... If I was her I would have taken would was owed to me too.

Hold on a minute she admitted taking 500b from my wallet, and you are saying she it not a thief, so if I come round 2 your house and nicked your TV but told u the next day am I innocent then?,and don't say it because I have 2 pay her I would have paid her in the morning even if we had sex or not

She has took what she believed was a fair amount

A thief would have told you nothing.

Btw wtf has nicking a tv off me got to do with it? I would like to see you try that one 555555 silly boy :LMFAO:

Put yourself in the girls position , she's in a hotel room and doesn't look like she's going to get paid what she's due , as she has a guy that's drunk , and crashed out in bed .....this is how these girls make thier living ..... If I was her I would have taken would was owed to me too.

and his tv  :GoldenSmile1:

But she wasn't OWED anything  .   No service  , 

You bar fine her , and it's your fault that you can't do anything with her back in your hotel , the you OWE her.

But she wasn't OWED anything . No service ,

Yes mate its unbelievable want these guys are saying

I would have paid her in the am

We all here stories about guys not paying at the girl kicks up a fuss, and right 2

I don't do ST and I made clear of that

Is that her fault or his that he passed out?

You bar fine her , and it's your fault that you can't do anything with her back in your hotel , the you OWE her.

100% correct

Yes mate its unbelievable want these guys are saying

I would have paid her in the am

We all here stories about guys not paying at the girl kicks up a fuss, and right 2

I don't do ST and I made clear of that

You done a good short time last night lmao, didnt even get your pants off   :LMFAO:

Wtf long time she would still get her money and I didn't pay her in the am she has a right 2 get some Thai guys 2 kick the shit out of me, LONG TIME not 5 mins and if she was comeing back why I have 2 pay her then, jesus some times I think people have been desensitized to there s***

Why are you still crying over spilt milk ffs forget about it or you will end up losing more than just the money, you are losing precious holiday time which is priceless.

Pointless these posts as its obvious that nothing if your fault & everything is the girls fault even without the proof.

Go to the police, go on jog on to the police let them have a good laugh at stupid farang, they will ask how much money you had in room, your answer I dont know officer ffs move on its getting boring now

The only evidence here is that you were drunk and took girl back and she took 500bt (which you only know about because she told you)

Go get yourself a blowjob or something and chill the fuck out

I don't want to go to the police it's the bar owner who wants to do that, as soon as i told her she said she helped her self, I've told there is no point, she seemes more angry then me,

And I've had a blow job thanks for asking and was chilled out about the whole thing till I read what some people say it's OK for these girls 2 do

Why are you still crying over spilt milk ffs forget about it or you will end up losing more than just the money, you are losing precious holiday time which is priceless.

I live here

Archived