Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Bar girl steal my money

juice777

And that is fair enough to justify and valdate your view. Doesn't make others' views less valid who don't doubt his version of events.

I got no problems with others who do not doubt his version...as they say... up to them....but me.... I doubt his version and I bet you it will change again and more will be added to his story by him.

cheers

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She asked for payment for a job she didn't even start lol

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

She did start her job... it starts as soon as you BF her.... she got you home safely while you were pissed as a parrot.... you are paying for her time away from the bar....you can twist anyway you want.... you were wrong

cheers

Haha ok very funny I see what u mean

and I wouldn't even think about talking about that

But it shows that she was trying to take advantage of some one who she thought was 2 drunk to know what he was doing

Are you old enough to be out drinking? If you are then start acting it

:SoWhat1:

Just to help jog your memory and get to the bottom of this, did you spend any money on the following so we can work out approximately how much money you had left?

+6000 you started with

-3000  you had left minimum right?

-x         barfine

-y         transport

-z         lady drinks

-v         food

-t          tips

-f          did you buy your bear hug mate a drink?

-m        misc

= ????bht left to get pissed

Cluck-cluck, gibber-gibber, my old man's a mushroom, etc.

Just to help jog your memory and get to the bottom of this, did you spend any money on the following so we can work out approximately how much money you had left?

+6000 you started with

-3000 you had left minimum right?

-x barfine

-y transport

-z lady drinks

-v food

-t tips

-f did you buy your bear hug mate a drink?

-m misc

= ????bht left to get pissed

Ok I just worked it out

I added 300b just in case and it came to 3075b

I had a few ciders and whiskys in my room before I went out

No food

Bill In the last bar was about a 1000b

And about 2000b before

Also I always put 6000b in my wallet just before I go out plus there was some already in there

What I do and I did this time as normal,

I put 3000b in the zipped part of my wallet what was open when I woke up

She was the only one who could have got 2 it

I wouldn't call her a theif unless I know 4 sure

It's great isn't it. She stole from me. Bah!

I woke up with 5000 baht in my pocket this morning, although i was sure i went home flatbroke.

The girl who slept with me told me i did an atm stop on the way to the hotel.

After reading this thread i'm not so sure anymore, they're all lying bitches, maybe she slipped 5000 baht in my wallet while i was asleep?

Note to self: drink less starting tomorrow

I woke up with 5000 baht in my pocket this morning, although i was sure i went home flatbroke.

The girl who slept with me told me i did an atm stop on the way to the hotel.

After reading this thread i'm not so sure anymore, they're all lying bitches, maybe she slipped 5000 baht in my wallet while i was asleep?

Note to self: drink less starting tomorrow

I think you have some of the OP's money but as he has no proof just enjoy it tonight

:GoldenSmile1:

Just stop stealing other guys bar fines.

Who?

You where probably ringing the bell. Admittedly you were drunk. Chalk it up to experience. Had you done that in the states probably ended up worse yet as well as in jail or hospital and it would have cost you much more dearly.

OP: Calm down and consider yourself lucky.  Not that long ago that a BG with revered BM Baanos took the biscuit.

I am calm, but I just can't believe that some people think it's OK for someone to steal in these circumstances, because some one is drunk it's no excuse to rob or take advantage

Sorry but can u explane a bit more what happen to the guy u r talking about,or send a link 2 the thread please

Love the fact you posted on here and expect sympathy.

The lesson here is keep things to yourself in Pattaya. I don't condone stealing but I do think you should be a little more careful, been a victim of a proper con for a lot more than you have , lessons learnt etc etc. Enjoy the rest of your time.

I am calm, but I just can't believe that some people think it's OK for someone to steal in these circumstances, because some one is drunk it's no excuse to rob or take advantage

Sorry but can u explane a bit more what happen to the guy u r talking about,or send a link 2 the thread please

please explain the circumstances again...... ;-)

drunk, foreigner, promises a working girl a night of good times, but instead is too drunk, she gives him an option of not wasting her time, he declines and poses a risk of not paying, so whilst asleep she takes his money.

3000baht possibly...... but no way to know.

you were lucky.

smile and be happy you were lucky and got away lightly. She got paid.... everyones a winner.

petty cash. forget it ffs.

I wasn't really expecting sympathy, but I wasn't expecting other people to condone stealing, which some people definitely was, the whole going after 5 mins thing well that's wrong but stealing cant be justified

Never had it in Pattaya, but the lady boys have tried it a quite a few time in bkk,and a girl once in Bangkok always caught them all the time, don't matter got one of those wallets with a chain on anyway, had it for years and it has saved me at least three times but that has when is has fallen out of my pocket when siting In deck chairs, and once form a girl in Prague. It didn't help me once but I was asleep on a beach after 2 bottles of Sam song and I just happened to go to the atm that night and had 17000b in my wallet, I recommend everybody get one

you have a habit of falling asleep......

you say here I think, you fell asleep and got robbed of 17000baht....

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/281215-pickpockets-in-beergo-go-bars-or-clubs/?fromsearch=1

Yeah but that was at a full moon party after a very heavy night, also a long time about 15 years ago,and also no bar girls Involved, I was 24 and had a wilde one, and that time I did pass out and had no ideal where I even was, I woke up on a different beach, but I wouldn't go as far as a habbit, the problem was that night the place I was staying was the other side of the island and there was no atm, so took a risk

Archived