IGNORED

Bar girl steal my money

juice777

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But she wasn't OWED anything  .   No service  ,

He BF her and took her from the bar and there was a service... she got his drunken arse back to his room safely and so she deserves at least short time money.... she WAS owed something for her time... she is a working girl in P4P.. and time is money.

To say to go to the Police..... they will be laughing their heads off about what happened..... and for some to say to put her details and photo up is another joke... for what... all on the ramblings of a bloke who admits he was pretty pissed.

She got him home safely..... that is a bonus..... the OP f##ked up.... learn from it... move on... and don't make the same mistake again.

cheers

Sorry but not this time not for coming to my room and demanding 1000b after 5 mins and saying I come back in a hour, tell me the truth would u pay? If so then you are the stupid one my friend

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Again

Sorry but not this time not for coming to my room and demanding 1000b after 5 mins and saying I come back in a hour, tell me the truth would u pay? If so then you are the stupid one my friend

He BF her and took her from the bar and there was a service... she got his drunken arse back to his room safely and so she deserves at least short time money.... she WAS owed something for her time... she is a working girl in P4P.. and time is money.

To say to go to the Police..... they will be laughing their heads off about what happened..... and for some to say to put her details and photo up is another joke... for what... all on the ramblings of a bloke who admits he was pretty pissed.

She got him home safely..... that is a bonus..... the OP f##ked up.... learn from it... move on... and don't make the same mistake again.

cheers

I i wasn't that drunk that I couldn't get back to my own room

And once again , she agreed 2 long time, not 5 mins, and it was her ideal 2 go with me

In fact, if you're going to spend your time in Thailand being blind drunk, don't bother leaving your own country -- you can enjoy the same state of unconscious without getting 'robbed' or whining about it. ;-)

Ok I get drunk about once a week or two sometines

And now i can't believe that some people think it is ok to go down someone's wallet and help herself wtf

Also she wanted to go after 5 mins she would have got her money in the morning or even after a hour or something if I wasn't that bothered,NOT 5 MINS

I i wasn't that drunk that I couldn't get back to my own room

And once again , she agreed 2 long time, not 5 mins, and it was her ideal 2 go with me

Your posts... not anyone else....

Post #1..... your opening sentence... "So I was very drunk (it was my birthday)

Post #32..........Yes it was my own fault for being that drunk, I was drinking sambucia, which I do a lot, however this time a man in the bar did that thing where they burn of the alcohol and you suck up the fumes through a straw, and I think that did it 2 me when I got back 2 the room it just hit me, but surely putting aside for one minute if she did it or not, it's got to be the theif fault first before the victim, as in any crime

You were pissed... the girl got you back to your room safely where you passed out..

You paid the BF... so it was also your idea to take her...it was not all hers.

You owed her money for her time..... full stop.... you f##ked up.... stop playing the victim and trying to shift the blame.... learn from your mistake and do not repeat it.

Many have done the same before... many will do it in the future..... it is just one of those pattaya experiences some have.... and you got home safely.... big bonus in the drunken state you say you were in.

cheers

And now i can't believe that some people think it is ok to go down someone's wallet and help herself wtf

Also she wanted to go after 5 mins she would have got her money in the morning or even after a hour or something if I wasn't that bothered,NOT 5 MINS

It's just the contrary nature of  the board. It happens all the time. You could come on here and say the sky is blue and there would be a half dozen "Pattaya experts" who would come along and say that it isn't. Get used to it.

The girl asking for 1000 baht after 5 minutes in the room and promising to come back later was just her "running it up the flagpole" as Thais so often do. And not just bargirls. She shouldn't have expected a fucking thing until the next morning, regardless of how drunk you were. Long time is long time except when it isn't. She wanted to be someplace else and thought when she "ran it up the flagpole" you would salute. You didn't and she swiped your cash. After, she did offer to give you 2000 baht back. That's an admission of guilt in anybody's book.

As far as going to the police; don't even think about it over such a small amount of money. You want to avoid any interaction with the police here unless it is something very serious. That shit can go south very quickly here.

He BF her and took her from the bar and there was a service... she got his drunken arse back to his room safely and so she deserves at least short time money.... she WAS owed something for her time... she is a working girl in P4P.. and time is money.To say to go to the Police..... they will be laughing their heads off about what happened..... and for some to say to put her details and photo up is another joke... for what... all on the ramblings of a bloke who admits he was pretty pissed.She got him home safely..... that is a bonus..... the OP f##ked up.... learn from it... move on... and don't make the same mistake again.cheers

Because she stole 3000 baht from him.

Yes you are right at least someone can see it how it is, I am more shocked.by some of the things said on here then what happened now

It's just the contrary nature of the board. It happens all the time. You could come on here and say the sky is blue and there would be a half dozen "Pattaya experts" who would come along and say that it isn't. Get used to it.

The girl asking for 1000 baht after 5 minutes in the room and promising to come back later was just her "running it up the flagpole" as Thais so often do. And not just bargirls. She shouldn't have expected a fucking thing until the next morning, regardless of how drunk you were. Long time is long time except when it isn't. She wanted to be someplace else and thought when she "ran it up the flagpole" you would salute. You didn't and she swiped your cash. After, she did offer to give you 2000 baht back. That's an admission of guilt in anybody's book.

As far as going to the police; don't even think about it over such a small amount of money. You want to avoid any interaction with the police here unless it is something very serious. That shit can go south very quickly here.

Yes you are right at least someone can see it how it is, I am more shocked.by some of the things said on here then what happened now

Because she stole 3000 baht from him.

Did she???????

How are you so sure.

cheers

Did she???????How are you so sure.cheers

I have no reason to doubt the OP. Are you sure she didn't?

+6000 you started with

-3000  you had left minimum right?

-x         barfine

-y         transport

-z         lady drinks

-v         food

-t          tips

-f          did you buy your bear hug mate a drink?

-m        misc

= ????bht

How do you know what time she left?

she admitted to 500 bht - a bargain for short time?

So I took this girl from a bar, when we got back 2 my condo she said u are 2 drunk give me 1000b

You quite clearly state "So I took this girl from a bar," later you try to pass responsibility back to her saying it was her idea (fancy that a BG soliciting for business) "she said u are 2 drunk give me 1000b" an accurate assessment, "no was the answers 2 that, I said go 2 sleep if i am 2 drunk or get out but I not giving u money because u won't come back, then I fell asleep" Charming i think her alarm bells were deafening by now. "when I woke up all my money was gone, i think she took about 3000b"

She may or may not of taken the money but you have not come out of this smelling of roses "go to sleep or get out im not paying you" your lucky she didnt cause you more trouble.

You havent got a leg to stand on legally

"i think a prostitute probably stole money without fucking me after i told her to fuck off and refused to pay for time rendered and passed out" good luck with that one.

Calm down, accept you played a part in this event, and put things into perspective, is my advice for what its worth.

Cluck-cluck, gibber-gibber, my old man's a mushroom, etc.

Yes if i woke up in the morning and all my cash was gone but she done nothing else bad I would suspect her but keep my mouth shut

But all the other shit and no one has got the right 2 go down my wallet she could have woke me up and demand it,just that is bad enough

Judging by the description of the OP, it's just as likely that he spent it without recollection, that he lost it, or whatever else could be self-caused.

Let's even assume that she was the one who swiped it - the OP was so staggeringly drunk that he wasn't aware of it, or could do anything about it.

Regardless how you twist or turn it, it was the OP's fault that he ended up in the situation he found himself in - and that he was lucky to have gotten home safe, and that the only thing missing was some money.

There's been situations where equally inebriated fools ended up loosing a lot more, and waking up in worse situations.

Lesson learned. Lesson cost = 3000 baht

I have reason to doubt the OP.... he has gone from saying he was very drunk..... my fault to being that drunk.... to I was drunk.... if he cannot work that out... how could he know she stole exactly 3000baht.... so I am going with I have no reason to believe she did steal 3000baht.

cheers

Yes if i woke up in the morning and all my cash was gone but she done nothing else bad I would suspect her but keep my mouth shut

But all the other shit and no one has got the right 2 go down my wallet she could have woke me up and demand it,just that is bad enough

She did ask for it... but you refused.

cheers.

cheers

I have reason to doubt the OP.... he has gone from saying he was very drunk..... my fault to being that drunk.... to I was drunk.... if he cannot work that out... how could he know she stole exactly 3000baht.... so I am going with I have no reason to believe she did steal 3000baht.cheers

And that is fair enough to justify and valdate your view. Doesn't make others' views less valid who don't doubt his version of events.

What other shit?

Cluck-cluck, gibber-gibber, my old man's a mushroom, etc.

She did ask for it... but you refused.

cheers.

cheers

She asked for payment for a job she didn't even start lol

What other shit?

Trying 2 get me to buy her 3 packets of cigarettes

Saying I am going now and I come back in 1 hour but pay me now

And opening my wallet and helping her self

Trying 2 get me to buy her 3 packets of cigarettes

Wow. I’m shocked by the deviousness of this wench.

Haha ok very funny I see what u mean

and I wouldn't even think about talking about that

But it shows that she was trying to take advantage of some one who she thought was 2 drunk to know what he was doing

Archived