Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Bob's BBQ - Update: Restaurant Closed Permanently Since August 2011

Millard

Ate there once, not very good for the price, also the restaurant opposite was pretty average for the price and I ordered lamb chops, sold out so ordered a steak and the knives were not sharp enough.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ate there in September and was very good. Hope the quality remains and I will definately drop by again on my next visit to LOS. Bob was always on his game with the fare.

• 4 weeks later...

I think you guys are making too big of a deal about what is playing on the TV. Does it really bother you so much? How about the food and service? What if they played country music, would you also complain?

Fuck yeah if they played country music I would complain! I'd rather listen to baby seals being clubbed than country music.

The only thing more painful than listening to Americans sing county music is hearing Australians sing country music with an American accent how embarrassing! :Insanity:

OK rant over wow that feels better

• 3 weeks later...

I really liked it there last time when bob was still the manager. I hope its as good as always when i come back. The cheeseburgers were really tasty :)

• 1 month later...

I loved Bob's BBQ last time I was in Pattaya. The Burgers where great, loved the mashed potatoes, and the chicken fried steak is big enough to beat someone with. Bob is almost always around and the service staff is on point if you have questions.

Only problem I had was Fox News is on inside at all times.

You have to be careful with Fox... that stuff will rot your brain.

:Chokdee:

I agree about fox news I can't stand it,

But the food was so tasty that i was willing to over look that, ate at Bobs six times while i was in town and didn't have a bad meal

The Ribs had a nice rub on them and the burgers are the best i personally have had in patts

two for one drinks also very nice and they make a mean Margarita

All in all real good food and nice staff, Dale was real cool as was his staff

When i am back that will be my first food stop

• 5 months later...

For goodness sake, someone post a photo of the chicken fried steak! nice pics of the nachos and the ribs so far. all looks yummy! As for fox new, that crap is retarded! Rather sniff horse tranq! I'd hate to be haveing a lovely meal with that FOX crap trying to rot my brain. But to be fair, never met a Texan that didn't like fox, not yet anyway and it is a Texas BBQ after all, so having fox on might aruably be more authentic (snicker).

“I sure would like to know how he lasted for 20 minutes shot right through the brain. Either there’s something peculiar about this mans cerebral setup or they can just write off the for-brain as being the center of thought and speech. Of course it won’t matter much to Mr. Woo’s pigs.†–Dr. Cochran, Deadwood, Black Hills South Dakota 1876 HBO fictionalized account

Oh crap! Under new management? doh! must have been the FOX on the TV all the time. 5555

“I sure would like to know how he lasted for 20 minutes shot right through the brain. Either there’s something peculiar about this mans cerebral setup or they can just write off the for-brain as being the center of thought and speech. Of course it won’t matter much to Mr. Woo’s pigs.†–Dr. Cochran, Deadwood, Black Hills South Dakota 1876 HBO fictionalized account

bobs closed 2 months ago,everything inside sold, gotta try somewhere else

Archived